• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'm assuming the prize money is in a very small quantity? Does the store take a huge chunk or something like that?

Personally I'd just like the chance to play some team matches. Mike if we both find rides we should team haha I bet we'd do well.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'd be down to team

they don't take money out of the pot, just the distribution is dumb, 50/30/20, not to mention they charge a ridiculous venue fee for a bad venue

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
they don't take out of the pot unless it's a small tournament under 24 people, in which case, they don't give money to 3rd place o_0. another thing that makes me hesitate in going is the $4 venue fee that seems to have been there forever.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
no guys we're paying off the wiis stop whining.

it's not like their going to keep the wii's or anything, or their making any money off of all the extra business they get when they see a lot of people go into the store

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
or they could just lower the fee to a reasonable amount forever instead of having it high forever

i really doubt a point will come where they're like, "alright dude, we paid off the wiis and made enough money, now we'll give back to you guys and take off the venue fee"

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lmao nah i just like to troll you.

in all seriousness, people need to just start saying "**** this tournament i'm not going until they lower the venue"

but that won't happen because smashers as pu$sies

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599

in all seriousness, people need to just start saying "**** this tournament i'm not going until they lower the venue"

Im down with that. Lol, im no pu$sy, but i do love them ;)

$ick

Smash Lord

lol you and Glenn both?

But yeah, I don't go to this tournament because of it's price and 4 tvs = /

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha they divide 50/30/20? Interesting.

I vote for throwing a melee event if we have time! If time dosen't permit an event, at the very least we should get an infinite stock Falcon ffa going. They are clearly the best thing in the game...

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Replicate im supposed to be busy this weekend but I will try to get to your house saturday night if 805 is still down

I saw something about going to embrace's? Well w/e is going down I'll try to make it

$BONE$

Smash Ace
At least I can get girls, and mind you I have a IRL girlfriend who I do sexual favors for on a regular basis, she pays quite well thank you. Oh and P, I'm more Asian and Spanish than I am African American. Fail. I don't have an afro.

Oh, I might actually show up to this on Saturday.

replicate

Smash Lord
At least I can get girls, and mind you I have a IRL girlfriend who I do sexual favors for on a regular basis, she pays quite well thank you. Oh and P, I'm more Asian and Spanish than I am African American. Fail. I don't have an afro.

Oh, I might actually show up to this on Saturday.
did i touch a nerve?:laugh:

so much for that ignore list. so sensitive.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Eee... MogX is going? Wow. What ****. 1st Place Sure.

Make him no.1 on PR please.

(I'm so bad at trolling. Train my troll please!)

Top Bottom