• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Does anyone know which shuffle and cuts that were significant since June 29th that were not posted on All is brawl? need to see what happened for the rankings. The rankings would have been out last night if every tournament was posted on AiB.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
July 26th and August 16th were the only two tournaments we had with 20+ people that I have ran since then. Both are on AiB.

edit: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5047536&postcount=917

Found this too. I was gone that day but luckily Glen was there.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of results on allisbrawl too. I from here on pledge to upload every tournament I run, starting with last Saturdays.

-Huber

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you should stop at my house after the tournament leon / mike / whoever else you guys are going with

let's play brawl / melee

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
k. if i can find 5 bucks and can take the car we'll go. mike whast your number. and adress. dont blaze in the car btw. do it before we show up or bake.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Dude do it.
Smash 64 is super super fun.
LoL Now we'll have to have some jiggs dittos going soon.
Whoever connects a dair first wins pretty much.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Can anyone pick me up near Santa Monica? I don't think Ajax is going, and unless he changes his mind I have no way to get there. The event isn't too far from me, so perhaps if its on the way for anyone they could pick me up? I'll compensate for gas money if you drive out of your way at all.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
i feel like **** today but if im better tomorrow we got this
Do you have room for one more passenger? I shouldn't be out of your way since I live right next to the turnpike (route 405). If you're going that way, I'd literally be only a few minutes away and you'd save money since I'd help pay for gas. Plus, I'd help you stop any annoying birds that get in your way.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
actually that sounds good. im gauging the interest in 805 atm, so far no one wants to/can go lol. but where exactly do you live?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh, well I wanted to either make it to this event or Chu La Vista. I won't be able to go to both, and this one is a lot closer to my place.

I'll PM you my address.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
mike, unknown, i dont think this is going to happen. the only 805 that can go is me and derek and id have to go to and from oxnard and 4x7 wouldnt really be enough for gas. that and im in hella debt so... we'll be going to pats house instead i think.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Me either... Jmex, you live in Compton? I think you need to take 405 to get to Shuffle and Cut right? I'd be right on the way. If I'm mistaken, my apologies (I'm still not familiar with the area).

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I was having internet issues.

Full results:

Singles (35 entries):

1: Mr. X
2: Nashun
3: TwiligtKirby
4: Fly Amanita
5: Jmex
5: Steppin' It Up For HugS
7: RoboZ
7: Spaget
9: JameZ
9: Chris
9: EvilDead
9: RUZ
13: Etch
13: Mojoe
13: SimplyCold
13: Ed
17: Boo
17: EPC
17: Tim
17: Brown
17: Cakes
17: Upgrade
17: Spark
17: Blue
25: 3des
25: Twitch
25: Private Joker
25: Flash
25: Hero
25: NegroMatt
25: Wolfe
25: Magoo
33: TheShield
33: Olin
33: Jew

Doubles (11 teams):

1: Flying X
2: flying ***got
3: Dark Defenders of Dreamland
4: Jmex and Friends
5: Archive
5: EPZ
7: OJ
7: Just for fun
9: Jew and Magoo
9: Masked Marauders
9: STD

Uploading to AiB right now.

-Huber

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Nice, still upset about the fact that doubles was not seeded.

Top Bottom