• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

LuCKy

Smash Master
i still remember someone saying they knew who did it....it was one of our friends and were sorry or something like that lol

The Game II

Smash Champion
Well I thought I was going to be there tomorrow, but I'm moving, so n/m.

Maybe I'll get done early enough to where I can still make it, but I doubt it.

--GCII

I'm still going to be there on the 28th for the MK Wii tourney.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
can anyone give me and dc a ride to shuffle and cut

PLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

we can give gas money
we live in norwalk
next to the 5 and the 605 freeway
plz anyone
aim me at wowdanimals if you can or post.
let me
know

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
can anyone give me and dc a ride to shuffle and cut

PLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

we can give gas money
we live in norwalk
next to the 5 and the 605 freeway
plz anyone
aim me at wowdanimals if you can or post.
let me
know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jason, I'm going to be moving back to Rancho sometime this week (probably tomorrow), so let's get some practice for Nexus :)

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I think Futile is sick of Brawl... Nexus might be his last tournament. Me along with a few others are gonna quit (I don't know about Blitz tho) Brawl for good.

After all, after going to a tourney yesterday, we realized that Brawl is just rock paper scissors with better graphics =\

But were gonna play Melee :) So we'll drop by Sundays.

Atlus8

Smash Master
OMG! Kouryuu and Futile should come to the Melee community! You have no idea how much fun we had yesterday at MarthPwnzer's house! The pool was so much fun! I'm gonna make a montage of yesterday, but I don't think it's gonna have much smash in it. It's only gonna be the Melee community doing what they do best . . . having fun!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nah, not really. i went in to cool down a bit and just cause the pool was ****, but in the end i'd rather play melee.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
OMG! Kouryuu and Futile should come to the Melee community! You have no idea how much fun we had yesterday at MarthPwnzer's house! The pool was so much fun! I'm gonna make a montage of yesterday, but I don't think it's gonna have much smash in it. It's only gonna be the Melee community doing what they do best . . . having fun!
tournament was fun cause you guys went to the pool it has nothing to do with melee being fun.
You can be playing barbie horse adventure and still go to the pool after.
Pool has nothing to do with melee and brawl.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
When I told Futile about what you guys did at the pool, he got so pissed. He would have rather gone there then to the Brawl tourney. The only upside to going to the Brawl tourney was for Futile to realize how crappy of a game it is lol.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol in 5 hours you went from hating melee to wanting to play it again....good ****

and he didnt even mention the **** crew battle we had so calm down danimals

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i talked to ryan a while ago about this, he likes melee a lot more than brawl but if you were the best in california at ANYTHING, wouldnt you keep at it, especially when it means fat fat cash. even if you have to play a ****ty game and hang out with like 3 people cool instead of 25

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
i talked to ryan a while ago about this, he likes melee a lot more than brawl but if you were the best in california at ANYTHING, wouldnt you keep at it, especially when it means fat fat cash. even if you have to play a ****ty game and hang out with like 3 people cool instead of 25
Yeah, that's the case but you see, he's not making much money anymore. It's a game of rock paper scissors. And due to certain match ups, he cant win much money anymore regardless of how he tries.

Futile liked Brawl for two reasons: 1. Wario and 2. Money

Now, he isn't making much money AND he cant win with/ use Wario cuz of gay match ups and gay simple *** strategies that my little bro can do. Many thought (including myself at some point) that Brawl was going to evolve. But all that Brawl has been doing is devolving into simple *** gay *** strategies that take little to no skill but have high rewards.

IT'S A JOKE

On the side note... My Peach is **** :]

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
He never posted the full results. >_> I think it went

1. Little England
2. Brute
3. Aries
4. Ruzbeh
5. TwilightKirby
6. Jupiter?
7-12. ???

Jason, I'm going to be moving back to Rancho sometime this week (probably tomorrow), so let's get some practice for Nexus :)
I'm good all week, including tomorrow so just call me. (646-0471) ^_^

Top Bottom