• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shrine Maiden of Paradise ~ Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Reimu is basically my pipe-dream character, and I would love nothing more than seeing her get into Ultimate. We'd (A), get quite possibly the most unique character Smash has ever seen, (B), get a selection of the amazing music that the series has to offer, and (C), Touhou would be exposed to a much wider audience, and could eventually end up being ranked with the Marios and Zeldas of this world as one of the most iconic Gaming Franchises ever.

I've already accepted that she probably won't make it, but that doesn't stop me from analysing literally every detail that could potentially give her a chance.

Also, for fun, imagine if Touhou got the Castlevania treatment and we got Reimu as a unique character, Sanae as an Echo (yes, I know they're basically nothing like each other, but Sakurai would probably make it work somehow, seeing as how both are Shrine Maidens), Marisa as an Assist Trophy, and a boss (probably someone like Yukari). That would be amazing.

Last edited:

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
In an effort to keep discussion on this thread going, I have compiled evidence that both supports and weakens Reimu's chances.

Evidence for Reimu's inclusion:
*The Touhou series is huge in japan. We're talking a legacy worth over a decade of music remixes, fan art, fan games, memes, you name it!
*ZUN is perfectly okay with licensing out his IP to other companies. (Bandai Namco, Konami, etc.)
*ZUN is a Japanese developer. If you've been keeping up with Sakurai's preferences, you'd know that gives ZUN an advantage over western developers like Ubisoft and Activision.
*Reimu would represent a new genre in Smash: Bullet Hell.
*Her specialty could involve making her play like she does in the bullet hell games, with a smaller hit box, 2 movement speeds, and a high array of projectiles. (They wouldn't cause hitstun much like Fox's lasers.)
*Reimu has also been in fighting games, and could pull from there as well.
*There is a small, but still notable counterargument towards Reimu being too niche: Simon. How long has it been since the last Castlevania game? When was the last time Castlevania had any significant relevance in the industry prior to the Belmonts making it in? The same can be said about Mega Man, though the time between the infamous cancellations and the Smash announcement was a lot shorter. (2 Years for Mega Man VS. 4 Years for Castlevania/8 if you don't count Lords of Shadow)

Evidence against Reimu's inclusion:
*It's debatable on how "niche" Touhou is compared to giants like Sonic, Mega Man, etc. I'm unsure if Sakurai would consider Reimu to be within that regard.
*It's also debatable on whether or not Sakurai would be okay with including a playable rep from an indie franchise. Shovel Knight already made it in as an Assist Trophy, and he most likely placed very high in the Fighter Ballot. (Nintendo publishing his game in Japan also helped.)
*Another major debate is whether or not we're getting more stages beyond the 103 that are already announced. If we aren't, that limits the possibility of certain fighters getting into the base roster, including Reimu.
*Sakurai has stated he's pulling from the ballot. When Pushdustin did research on what Japanese fans wanted, and made that pie chart, Reimu (or any Touhou character for that matter) did not show up. In fact, Push was unable to find any evidence of people wanting a Touhou character
*Finally, there's the "Not as many new fighters limitation." With the ballot and highly requested characters finally making it in, Sakurai would probably want to place characters who ranked high in the ballot on high priority.

At the same time, between all the bandwagoning, all the speculation, and all the digging, we don't know who actually won, or what the full results look like. Sakurai mentioned Ridley got in becuase of "fan outcry." Was he referring to how Ridley placed high in the ballot? Or was he referring to the backlash from Ridley being a boss stage hazard? Also, you know who else didn't show up at all in Push's findings? Simon and Richter. In addition, the Belmonts didn't really get much love during the era when Shovel Knight/Shantae/K.Rool/Inkling supporters ruled with an iron fist.

With Smash Bros., you never know. We'll find out what happens soon enough. For all we know, Sakurai could consider Touhou big enough to at least get an Assist Trophy like with Bomberman and Rathalos. (Which I would be fine with.)

Discuss.

Last edited:

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
I think she has much higher chance than people think. Western fans can't really grasp it, but as a person living in East-Asia, where Touhou fans are literally EVERYWHERE, I can sense its popularity and I just know her inclusion's gonna hype up a lot of crowd here, including myself. I'm 99% sure Sakurai has at least considered putting her in in the past. There's no way he's not at least aware of something so popular in his home country, especially considering he himself is a gamer.

Also, I don't think her being indie character isn't really a big deal. She's so popular in Japan, she's even more well-known than most of the other big corporations' IPs. She is a legacy character at this point, so I don't see any problem on her being indie.

But the biggest problem I'd say that gets in her way is the fact that there isn't much of an overlap between Smash and Touhou fandoms. In other words, not a lot of people are fans of BOTH Smash and Touhou. I saw a lot of people in both communities who just don't seem to care whether she gets in or not. Touhou fans aren't interested, and neither are Smash fans. She definately lacks the support base. Which is crucial for this specific Smash, because fan-requests seem to be the biggest factor for picking newcomers

We also have a few minor problems such as the stage count as mentioned by the person above, and whether ZUN will approve of this or not.

However, if she overcomes these obstacles (even though I know it's a BIG hrudle to jump over), she most definately has a very decent shot imo. Maybe not this time, but if there ever is a Smash 6, I say she's very likely to get in.

Last edited:

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
This is gonna sound extremely dumb but would Touhou's fanbase be the Eastern Equivalent to Homestuck's?

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
This is gonna sound extremely dumb but would Touhou's fanbase be the Eastern Equivalent to Homestuck's?
I wouldn't really know. I wasn't really aware of Homestuck's existence back during its heyday.

There isn't much of an overlap between Smash and Touhou fandoms. In other words, not a lot of people are fans of BOTH Smash and Touhou. I saw a lot of people in both communities who just don't seem to care whether she gets in or not. Touhou fans aren't interested, and neither are Smash fans. She definately lacks the support base. Which is crucial for this specific Smash, because fan-requests seem to be the biggest factor for picking newcomers
IIRC, this is the same reason not much of the Smash fandom was willing to support a FF character prior to Cloud's inclusion, or supporting Simon prior to his inclusion. Sure, there were supporters for Simon, but did they match the level of titans like K. Rool?

Last edited:

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
IIRC, this is the same reason not much of the Smash fandom was willing to support a FF character prior to Cloud's inclusion, or supporting Simon prior to his inclusion. Sure, there were supporters for Simon, but did they match the level of titans like K. Rool?
Well, Cloud was included in Smash 4, where Sakurai really just added in characters he wanted to add rather than requested ones. And Simon, he was pretty well requested. Not as much as K. Rool, sure, but he still had some sort of a support base. And if I'm not mistaken, he did pretty well on the ballot. So those two are slightly different from Reimu's potential inclusion in Ultimate imo.
That's why I primarily said Reimu's chances are higher for the next Smash game than this one, because fan-requests and Smash 4 Ballot result are the key for this Smash's newcomer selections.

However, I'm kinda starting to change my mind. I think her chances of being in Ultimate may be a lot higher than I thought.
I think she can really get in Ultimate as one of those "Sakurai decisions" that every Smash games tend to have. Look at Melee's Marth, Brawl's Lucas, and 4's Shulk. They were all relatively obscure characters in the West at the time yet they still made it in. Hmm... Popular in Japan but obscure in the West... That sounds just like Reimu....

Combine that with all the pros talked about above, and we got ourselves a solid qualification for a Smash newcomer....

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
I think she can really get in Ultimate as one of those "Sakurai decisions" that every Smash games tend to have. Look at Melee's Marth, Brawl's Lucas, and 4's Shulk.
I wouldn't consider Shulk to be Wii U/3DS's "Sakurai pick." He was actually quite requested over here. I'd consider 4's Sakurai pick to be either Palutena, Wii Fit or Robin.

zferolie

Smash Hero
So, there is a leak talking about smash roster, and reimu is on it.

He claims back in july he leaked most of the 8.8 direct on a french site. And also he is claiming Skull kid, Black Shadow, Isaac, Ken, Ayumi, Medusa, and Ninten.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
So, there is a leak talking about smash roster, and reimu is on it.

He claims back in july he leaked most of the 8.8 direct on a french site. And also he is claiming Skull kid, Black Shadow, Isaac, Ken, Ayumi, Medusa, and Ninten.
Oof I would love ayumi and reimu in.

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
If Reimu... ACTUALLY... GETS IN...

ᶜᵃⁿ ᶦ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉˀ

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉˀ

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
ReiWHO?

0% chance
0% want

It's a double zero for me. I've never even heard of Touhou until Smash Ultimate speculation and that's saying something. She has 0 presence or relevancy outside Japan and that's her biggest problem.
I also don't care for the character whatsoever. I don't hate Reimu, but she has no chance of getting in Smash.

Also that Smash leak I saw yesterday seems like a big load of crap.

Last edited:

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
You are ignoring (or do not know of) the massive amounts of popularity the Touhou Project has in Japan. It is the biggest indie series, with fan conventions and even fan made anime with professional voice actors.

TheKnight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3539-9322-9633
Switch FC
SW-2614-3733-6607
she has no chance of getting in Smash..
Alright, thanks for clearing that up, Mr. Sakurai.
Relevancy outside of Japan doesn't matter. Look at Lucas and the Melee FE characters.

Last edited:

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
I should add that Touhou games do have a following in the west.

And one of my countrymen has drawn some amusing Touhou fan comics referencing some Finnish humour and culture (and memes)

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
This brings me back some memories....
Many years ago, around the time when Brawl was announced, I was working on a Smash fangame.
It was my first game design project so obviously it didn't go well, and it was converted into a Super Mario Land 2 inspired fangame,
though I canceled that as well because I got all the basic gameplay working except for a collision glitch that I was never able to fix (occasionally the character got stuck if you were trying to collide with a ceiling and a vertical wall at the same time). I still have a working test roomof this fangame btw.

The Smash fangame was not intended to be a replica of the actual Smash, it was more similar to the multiplayer mode of Super Mario Bros 3 in Super Mario All-Stars (that's based on the arcade Mario Bros and has better physics). Every character was going to have a very simple moveset and the stages would have been full of things you can interact with (switches that activate traps, etc.), so it was more about using the environment than actually fighting: it was going to be more platforming-oriented (that's why it was easily converted into a Mario game).

The roster was very limited and it had very few Nintendo characters... there were many original characters created by me (unrelated to any existing game or series), some from random not-Nintendo games, and a couple from anime too (Cyber Neko Kurochan and Kukuri & Nike from Mahoujin Guruguru... no, Goku was not there); Also Link (Young form) was going to have a post-Majora moveset, with the Great Fairy sword and Ocarina magic (heck, I was planning to make Navi in a mech suit as a character just for the WTF factor XD).
Really, it was just an experiment, and it was not intended to be compared to an actual Smash game... it was just for fun.
This said, Marisa Kirisame was part of the roster of that fangame :grin: along with a Scarlet Devil Mansion stage.
Both the character and the stage were based on the game "Super Marisa World" more than on the main Touhou series.
I never developed the actual character, but I created the basic structure of the stage along with the graphics:

Scarlet Devil.png

(lol Geno and Adeleine)

based on this:

Sorry for the long read, I was just a bit nostalgic about the thing and I wrote all this stuff.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
You are ignoring (or do not know of) the massive amounts of popularity the Touhou Project has in Japan. It is the biggest indie series, with fan conventions and even fan made anime with professional voice actors.
I do know that she's very popular in Japan, but the fact that very few people even know who she is outside of Japan really hurts her chances.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
This is one of those ideas that's just crazy enough to work. Her moveset could be an absolute blast, she's massively iconic, at least in Japan, there's so much potential, and the music...

Less than zero chance of it happening and it would be absolutely bizarre, but ever since that one fake leak that had her in the list my friends and I have been joking about it. Can you imagine the salt if Sakurai shows up on a direct and talks about finally adding indie reps and going with the most popular in the East and the West and adds Reimu and a Minecraft stage? Absolutely silly. Super silly.

Impossible odds, can never see it happening...but kind of want it to anyway.

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
I think some people may be undermining Touhou's popularity a little bit. I don't blame them though, because being in the west really doesn't help you grasp how big this series really is. But Touhou in Japan, and in East Asia as a whole, is not just 'popular', it's almost a PHENOMENON. You can't imagine how popular this **** is around here. Everyone in East Asia who's a fan of Japanese culture, probably heard of Touhou's existence at least once. I'm not exaggerating.

Nico Douga, Pixiv, Comic Market, DOMINATED with Touhou MMDs, fanarts, merchandises and doujins. It has its DEDICATED Popularity poll and a convention event held every year, and they have been around for more than a decade. It has the most amount of characters released as Nendoroids and figurines, and it has hundreds of fanmade games and animes, many of them very professional. And there are so many fanmade crossovers with other series that many say: "If it exists, there is a Touhou parody of it." For example, did you know there's a freaking Touhou x Danganronpa crossover web series? I've been watching them, and they're GODLIKE. And also, did you know there's a WARIOWARE crossover fangame that's currently being developed, with its demo released on Steam? It's insane.

This is something I find a little hypocritical in some parts of the western Smash community. They say Shovel Knight or Shantae deserve to get in despite them being very obscure in Japan but then says characters like Reimu can't get in cuz she's too obscure where they live in. Of course not all people are saying that, most certainly not the people on Smashboards here who are very respectful in many ways, but quite a lot in other communities are unfortunately. All 3 of them are equally important and popular indie game characters, and yet some get more preference just because it's from a certain region. If a character you don't know is brought up multiple times on a discussion about potential newcomers, maybe it would be a good idea to look up who that character is, before prematurely shutting down their potentials.

I'm not saying that she will get in, I still think it's a very long shot. But, I think many people are undermining her chances a little too much. Let's be honest, if Shovel Knight can make it in as an Assist Trophy, Reimu's chances for at least being in the game, is much, much higher than people may think. She may not get in as a playable fighter, but I'm fairly positive that she might get some recognition.

Last edited:

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
E1F49B1D-8D24-4E4E-AF1D-8C5CC2F2E392.jpeg
Here’s something pretty interesting. A poll was done in a forum based in France where Reimu was placed above the likes of Decidueye, Spring Man and Chibi Robo. This is the beginning of our conquest, lads.

Hopefully with more Touhou releases in the future for the Switch, Reimu will slowly grow more prominent within the Nintendo-centered communities. (If I recall correctly, Kobuto V Burst Battle sold very well on the Switch in the Japanese e-shop, so there’s more Touhou to come on the Switch for sure). She may not be in Ultimate, but if there’s one series that sticks around for a long time, it’s Touhou and I believe she can be a serious Smash contender in the future.

Last edited:

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
Reimu certainly deserves a spot more than Steve.

Chen Yakumo

Smash Rookie
I want to get this out there, so I’ll put it here. Feel free to use it.
If anyone attempts to undermine Reimu’s chances by saying, “who?” Tell them this:
If you traveled back in time to when Melee was being developed, went up to a fan and said, “I hope they add in Marth and Roy from Fire Emblem!” They’d look at you weird and say, “who?”
If you went back to when Brawl was in development and said, “I really want Lucas from Mother 3 in the next Smash!” Guess what? They’d say, “who?”
Just because a character is unknown to us Americunts, doesn’t mean they can’t get in.
No (normal) American Nintendo fan would know who tf Marth, Roy or Lucas were, and what do you know? They are in Smash.
A character as well known as Reimu in Japan, already has an advantage compared to any other indie rep in existence.

Last edited:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Im going to support Reimu just for the hilarity of it if she was to get in.

Never played any games she is in.

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
Im going to support Reimu just for the hilarity of it if she was to get in.

Never played any games she is in.
I'll have to admit, the games might not be fit for some people's tastes. If you don't like shooting games or insane difficulty, this series isn't for you (Although there are some official spinoff fighting games).

But I highly and strongly recommend you go listen to some of the sountracks. They are pure gold.

Also the characters and the plot. They are just so well crafted and thought out. You should check them out if that's sth you like.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
I'll have to admit, the games might not be fit for some people's tastes. If you don't like shooting games or insane difficulty, this series isn't for you (Although there are some official spinoff fighting games).

But I highly and strongly recommend you go listen to some of the sountracks. They are pure gold.

Also the characters and the plot. They are just so well crafted and thought out. You should check them out if that's sth you like.
I got into touhou from Marisa stole the precious thing. I saw that flash, loved the music, looked the series up and haven't been able to escape. I suck at the danmaku games but there is so much other ways to enjoy the series its crazy

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
I got into touhou from Marisa stole the precious thing. I saw that flash, loved the music, looked the series up and haven't been able to escape. I suck at the danmaku games but there is so much other ways to enjoy the series its crazy
Yeah, Touhou really is inclusive. What I meant above was that the gameplay might not be for everyone. But yeah, you don't particularly have to like the gameplay to enjoy other stuff like the fantastic music, characters, plots and its abundance of fanworks.

I got into Touhou like you, because of memes like IOSYS' flash music videos on Nico. But as I got sucked in more and more I realized how deep and amazing the series really is. I fell in love with its music, unique style of gameplay, beautiful spell cards, character designs, backstories and world settings. I cannot believe all these brilliant stuff came out of just one man. ZUN is one of those people that should be immortal, he's a universal treasure.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Yeah, Touhou really is inclusive. What I meant above was that the gameplay might not be for everyone. But yeah, you don't particularly have to like the gameplay to enjoy other stuff like the fantastic music, characters, plots and its abundance of fanworks.

I got into Touhou like you, because of memes like IOSYS' flash music videos on Nico. But as I got sucked in more and more I realized how deep and amazing the series really is. I fell in love with its music, unique style of gameplay, beautiful spell cards, character designs, backstories and world settings. I cannot believe all these brilliant stuff came out of just one man. ZUN is one of those people that should be immortal, he's a universal treasure.
The music, characters, and lore keep me coming back, reading the wikis, the manga's, the light novels. all that. My favorite book is still Inaba Inaba, because like my icon shows, Tewi is the best

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
The mere fact that we now have a (sort of) credible leak that has Reimu in it has really got my blood pumping. To add to this, there's the blog theory, which states that we might have 7-8 characters left. How many characters were in that leak? 8

Last edited:

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
While Touhou influence was everywhere on the internet a decade ago, my first real exposure was through Brawl's stage music modding. Nuclear Fusion was my jam back in the day and I loved having it play over FD, along with Greenwich in the Sky, and Necrofantasia. It was only later until I discovered that these songs were from the same series as Ronald McDonald Insanity, and the rest is history.

While I agree the danmaku isn't for everyone, I have to say that finally beating Mokou's extra stage in Imperishable Night was one of my fondest memories in gaming. For me, nothing else matches the amount of focus and adrenaline you get once you get into the "zone" - playing Melee Fox is a close second. All it really takes is some practice and devotion. Soon enough, you'd be 1ccing games on normal difficulty left and right.

PurpleXCompleX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurpleXCompleX
From what one can already gather here and on other parts of the Internet is really the fact that you can't claim that there is "0 presence or relevancy outside Japan" with the amount of fanwork and fanwork appreciation coming from both the East and West.

For some people the Touhou fanbase is even being infamous for being "literally anywhere"
Its difficult to not get exposed to Touhou when you go around the Internet.

And Its been like this for many years actually... with no real sign of it ever stopping.

I wouldnt really trust this leak personally but its at least pretty fun to see that this got more people to speculate and debate about Reimu in Smash!

Last edited:

Nietona

Smash Journeyman
No, I wouldn't say that. Touhou's fanbase is much more creative (not that Homestuck fans weren't creative to some degree, but Touhou is on another level) and dedicated than Homestuck's was. I wouldn't say Touhou has a western equivalent, we really don't have anything like it.

I also don't care for the character whatsoever. I don't hate Reimu, but she has no chance of getting in Smash.

Also that Smash leak I saw yesterday seems like a big load of crap.
Just because you haven't heard of a character doesn't mean they have no chance. Among indie reps, especially with Shovel Knight gone, it's either Shantae, Quote or Reimu that people would point at as THE potential indie rep. Among those, the west probably would be more likely to push Shantae and Quote, and there's no real question that the east would probably push Reimu. At least, from what I know of the Japanese and their tastes.

This all said, Reimu is probably my next most wanted character for Smash. I'm not going to act like I ever expect her to get in (she's a huge pipe dream), but there aren't many other characters that would make me jump out of my seat.

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
I've decided to dump some things I've gathered regarding that French/4Chan leak here.

In theory:
69 - Skull Kid
70 - Isaac
71 - Ayumi
72 - Reimu
10e - Ninten
11e - Black Shadow
54e - Medusa
60e - Ken

The number of characters line up with the blog theory, and 8 more characters would bring the character total (including echos and counting Pokemon Trainer as one character) up to an even 80, which is 10 times the original 8 from Smash 64. The original 8 are both shown center stage on the main menu and on the special edition dock.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
I've decided to dump some things I've gathered regarding that French/4Chan leak here.

In theory:
69 - Skull Kid
70 - Isaac
71 - Ayumi
72 - Reimu
10e - Ninten
11e - Black Shadow
64e - Medusa
60e - Ken

The number of characters line up with the blog theory, and 8 more characters would bring the character total (including echos and counting Pokemon Trainer as one character) up to an even 80, which is 10 times the original 8 from Smash 64. The original 8 are both shown center stage on the main menu and on the special edition dock.

I think we are still getting despite what Sakurai said. 4 more character trailers can happen, heck he could even combine 2 characters in 1 trailer if he wanted.

As much as I want reimu, I'm not getting my hopes up. She would be a perfect gaming icon to get in the game though. My dream 8 characters?

69-Shantae
70-Isaac
71-Donbe+Hikari(Shin Onigamsima)
72- Reimu
11e-Black Shadow
35e-Dixie Kong
38e-Shadow
54e-Medusa

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
Man, it'd be awesome if Touhou got a Castlevania treatment and got a bunch of representation, as in;

Reimu as a newcomer, Sanae as her echo, Marisa as an AT, bunch of bosses, her own home stage such as Hakurei Shrine, 34 or more music tracks.....

Last edited:

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
To add fuel to the fire, there's the music blog posts. If we don't count retro franchises or 3rd party franchises that most likely won't get another song, we have exactly 7 unaccounted for. However, we still have 10 weeks left. That means there is space for 3 new franchises.

Star Fox
Earthbound
Kid Icarus
Warioware
Punch-Out!!
Mii
Xenoblade
? (Golden Sun?)
? (Famicom Detective Club?)
? (Touhou Project?)

(I'd consider the Snipperclips song to be a fill-in for Wii Fit)

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
To add fuel to the fire, there's the music blog posts. If we don't count retro franchises or 3rd party franchises that most likely won't get another song, we have exactly 7 unaccounted for. However, we still have 10 weeks left. That means there is space for 3 new franchises.

Star Fox
Earthbound
Kid Icarus
Warioware
Punch-Out!!
Wii Fit
Mii
Xenoblade
? (Golden Sun?)
? (Famicom Detective Club?)
? (Touhou Project?)
There's also space for 3 more series in the Music screen.

Arcadenblog

Smash Apprentice
There's also space for 3 more series in the Music screen.
You mean the music menu shown in the direct?

(Holy crap, how is more evidence piling up the deeper I dig? This is unprecedented!)

Last edited:

TheRockingGoomba

Smash Cadet
The only real thing i can add that hasn't already been said is
What if they gave Reimu her PC-98 outfit as an alternate skin? I feel like that would be a really cool addition.

Top Bottom