• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 9: 99999999

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I would like to come to this but like others have said, I don't know if I'll be able to make it due to it being on Thanksgiving weekend.

Also if I do make it, I'm gunna be going back to using Luigi and MK. Screw Marth

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Definitely going to miss reg for doubles and singles. Might not show up at all if side event reg ends before 5pm. Have fun guys.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dude, this tournament was practically named after me. I'd be a huge douchebag to not consider it

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
also plz seed 64 this time if possible, i think i had to play the people who got 1st and 2nd in winners and losers haha i take that game seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woman:

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
It appears I forgot to confirm for this lol

Another weekend probably would have been ideal for me, but I think I can make this work. I'll bring a Wii (and potentially a second again).

also for dubz, red x lets team again if your coming.:)
Mark, we teaming at this?
And sorry man, probs gonna team with V for this one, but another time we'll defs team, was pretty fun last time :)

Bing

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I got my Wii back, its not hacked... but I mean its a body on the front line of Smash Brothers Assault.

Also... **** Ike. I'll Ike ditto Shard, and maybe friendlies but he's bad :(

ZSS and Falco all day. I forgot that I was decent with Falco, been working on his cg and stuff.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Oh ok, i was just wondering if i am just seeing the threads to late or if they are just being announced to late for me to book these days off. Nothing against tinners my work is just gay and i need 4 weeks at least to book of a day. Im not upset or anything my work is just lame like that most of my friends only need 2 weeks

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah he made this thread on Sept 6th which is exactly 1 month before the tourney, so if you had seen it earlier you would have been able to get the day off

Mprime

Smash Ace
Lol true aight that's cool. Was always curious how early notice these events are. I always seem to notice last minute glarp :p

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
So. Im not attending. Bell phoned today and was like yo *****, pay us 165$ by friday or were shutting your phone off. And I have like 180$ in my account so, yeah, I cant even afford to get there. But umm, good luck ya'll, kind of ****ty, I had been practicing quite a bit recently :(

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
So. Im not attending. Bell phoned today and was like yo *****, pay us 165$ by friday or were shutting your phone off. And I have like 180$ in my account so, yeah, I cant even afford to get there. But umm, good luck ya'll, kind of ****ty, I had been practicing quite a bit recently :(
Look on the bright side, at least they didn't ask for $200

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
aw :( even less of a reason for me to show up

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dood i may need my nunchuk back at some point :c

Top Bottom