• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Kinda need their confirmation before we officially "have them," but we have some ideas.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
What are YOU doing posting? :mad088:

But seriously, not only would that show regional bias, but those two also aren't SBR members...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Oh yeah... they aren't. Oops. XD

Does the backroom have any Icy mains? I think King dedede's Infinite is the hotter topic despite affecting ONE character in any significant sense. The others have to be highly damaged before you even start it IIRC. And doing it to DDD just means you have weird dittos.

And is this going to be a debate like the MK one or educational like the hacking one?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
You guys should really do some Melee coverage. then I'd actually listen to them as opposed to my millions of other podcasts.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Please get Lain at least. Although he isn't in SBR (I believe) and it would seem like regional bias, he is one of the top ICs and knows the chain grab inside out. He would be perfect for the show.

Also, he's ****ing hilarious.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So there's really not a lot going on this weekend.

All the more reason for Stickam funsies!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Freeeeeeeeak. My entire server just went down. No explanation whatsoever.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ummmm, yeah. THAT can't be good. Hopefully that can get resolved as soon as it can (and at least the SMYNC forums aren't down)...

And, for those that are interested, a new Youtube project I'm considering continuing, since it's pretty easy to do.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDgul1ESe6o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDgul1ESe6o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda, you play Olimar on the side? I loves the Olimar!

Also I've kind of started messing around with Snake. I like playing as him, but I don't really know any advanced things to do with him other than mortar-boosting or whatever it's called now..but I kind of want to get better with him. I don't really play competitively, because last tournament I went to I got destroyed, but I'm trying to get better..
I need a D3 counter, and my Olimar is getting better at fighting the fat *******. I also would rather play against Ike with Olimar than with Snake. So I guess he's sort of a second for me now?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I need a D3 counter, and my Olimar is getting better at fighting the fat *******. I also would rather play against Ike with Olimar than with Snake. So I guess he's sort of a second for me now?
Pick up Meta gay!

Just think about it. All the times your Snake got gayed by that chain grab. MK is nowhere near as gay as that chain grab.

But good **** for picking up Olimar. He's severely underrated.

Gords

Smash Champion
@Youko,
I went to subscribe to SMYN on itunes so i can listen to them on my iPhone.
However i notice that the latest eposide that is on itunes is EP39 Brawl is NOT in the Realm from August 08.
Are episodes 40-45 on itunes and i cant find them or are they not on itunes at all. If not are you going to be puting them on itunes and when.

thanks and looking forward to the infinites discussion.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The past few episodes of SMYN are not on iTunes yet because of Major League Gaming buying out Smashboards and they haven't re-established the iTunes feed yet.

Dammit, MLG, I don't want to have to answer this question every single week.

Gords

Smash Champion
The past few episodes of SMYN are not on iTunes yet because of Major League Gaming buying out Smashboards and they haven't re-established the iTunes feed yet.

Dammit, MLG, I don't want to have to answer this question every single week.
thanks for letting me know. Ill go and subscribe then and wait for it to be fixed.

and sorry for asking the question again, I should of gone over the last few pages before posting.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Pick up Meta gay!

Just think about it. All the times your Snake got gayed by that chain grab. MK is nowhere near as gay as that chain grab.

But good **** for picking up Olimar. He's severely underrated.
MK being stupid isn't the reason I don't use him. I just don't have fun while playing him. If I don't have fun, then what's the point?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Planned podcast guests:

Hylian
Sliq
Anther

Um, and some Mailtime questions REALLY wouldn't hurt at all...

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Planned podcast guests:

Hylian
Sliq
Anther

Um, and some Mailtime questions REALLY wouldn't hurt at all...
That is an awesome lineup!

Also, SF4, mad hype or maddest hype, although that kinda ties in with Ramboknife's question.

Also, which console(s?) are you getting it on? On which you're getting it?

Top Bottom