• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
HO-LEE JEEZE this thread goes like lightning. I can't even keep up.
HAHA i know what you mean...i have to constantly check on this thread; otherwise i come back, there are 3-5 new pages, and i am completely lost i the conversation.

But yeah thats good that Captain Falcon thinks the game is good, Fangz. YES! And only 8$? Awesome.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
So is it $8 or $10? Cyberlink said $8. Not that it really matters. OMG $2 more than i originally thought.

If this strongbad game actually has lasting appeal, i will be very impressed and amused.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Wait, I thought you were talking about SMRPG! Strong Bad is actually $10. However, if you buy the season package for the PC, you can get each episode for about $3 cheaper than the Wii versions.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
^^I want to play that too. More than Strong Bad because of how good it apparently is. I also want to see geno in action...see what all the geno crze is about haha.

Yeah, sorry about the misunderstanding cyberlink.

OMG NOEZ WAYKO HAS INVADED ED'S ACCOUNT!!!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
oh god...no..no...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*glances around nervously* wayko...if you steal my password...

*runs away*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Wayko may be amazing, but some of you should learn where to draw the line when it comes to spam. Juuuuust saying.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Wayko may be amazing, but some of you should learn where to draw the line when it comes to spam. Juuuuust saying.
Sorry. I contributed to a lot of it. My bad. You should lock the thread haha. Stupid trolls. Lol jk about the trolls, but you should totally lock the thread that would be hilarious.

So...what should we talk about SMYN related to keep us from spam?

I really liked Panda's idea about commentating and analyzing brawl matches. What an awesome idea. I can't wait for them, if he decides to go along with it.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Sorry. I contributed to a lot of it. My bad. You should lock the thread haha. Stupid trolls. Lol jk about the trolls, but you should totally lock the thread that would be hilarious.

So...what should we talk about SMYN related to keep us from spam?

I really liked Panda's idea about commentating and analyzing brawl matches. What an awesome idea. I can't wait for them, if he decides to go along with it.
I'm more interested in the <2 Minutes game reviews. They already got Ice Climber on youtube.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Oh, they already have ice climber? nice. I'll have to check that out later.

I'm still more interested in the commentating idea. It sounded so perfect. Don't get me wrong, both are great and awesome ideas...i'm simply looking forward more to the panda comentating.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to hear their response to the tier list and how successful their guesses were in the video review

Trapt497

Smash Ace
^^you could probably anticipate a couple of his responces by comparing the SBR v1.0 tier list with his own list that he made a week or two ago.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The status on my project right now is that its currently on hold until we figure out how the hell to do it. I had some ideas on how to record, but it turns out that recording programs have quite a few problems with recording videos. So I left it in Youko's hands. But once we figure out the technical problems, we'll start recording some stuff.

Just so you guys know, its going to be a play by play in-depth analysis of matches. The first episode will be a "pilot" episode to see if people like it, but I wouldn't be surprised if most people wouldn't want to watch the whole thing.

DARKALONDITE

Smash Apprentice
The status on my project right now is that its currently on hold until we figure out how the hell to do it. I had some ideas on how to record, but it turns out that recording programs have quite a few problems with recording videos. So I left it in Youko's hands. But once we figure out the technical problems, we'll start recording some stuff.

Just so you guys know, its going to be a play by play in-depth analysis of matches. The first episode will be a "pilot" episode to see if people like it, but I wouldn't be surprised if most people wouldn't want to watch the whole thing.
It would be an interesting concept, and depending on how you commentate on it depends on if I would watch it.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey Youko, I'm ripping off SMYN for a school project. Nothing really big, only like a page and a half of intro and dialogue, so I hope you don't mind. And I'm not copying it completely. Just taking the style and name and making it into a World War II-era radio broadcast about how some bad stuff's happening and it's gonna lead to a war.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hey Youko, I'm ripping off SMYN for a school project. Nothing really big, only like a page and a half of intro and dialogue, so I hope you don't mind. And I'm not copying it completely. Just taking the style and name and making it into a World War II-era radio broadcast about how some bad stuff's happening and it's gonna lead to a war.
Record it.

Trapt497

Smash Ace

Awesome. I hope you and Youko figure out how to do it because the way you described how it would happen in ep. 39 really excited me. It sounds like a great project and I hope it works out. Good luck.

I'd watch the whole thing. I think a lot of us here would as well.

HAHAHAHA

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Technically, it would be THIS month...but as for an exact date, we're not sure yet.

Top Bottom