• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Technically, it would be THIS month...but as for an exact date, we're not sure yet.
oh yeah...duh. muh bad. The time that has passed since the live broadcast of the last episode has gone by rather quickly for me so i kind of didn't realized it is the next month now.

new avatar...again? Haha.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
You know, Youko, most people suggested that you change the avatar because it was creepy; honestly, though, I think Urahara is creepier than the mad kitty...

Also, given that the last episode was on the 26th, that's probably the best time to start anticipating a new episode.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
You know, Youko, most people suggested that you change the avatar because it was creepy; honestly, though, I think Urahara is creepier than the mad kitty...

Also, given that the last episode was on the 26th, that's probably the best time to start anticipating a new episode.
24th was close enough for a guess. I myself have no guess so yeah.

His cat avatar, to me, was creepier than Urahara. But more awesome.

Puffs

Smash Ace
I'm hoping they talk about the Force Unleashed. It's gonna be the best Star Wars game since Battlefront II.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
^ Lego Star Wars? :p

Nah, I kid. Although I loved both Battlefront 2 and the LSW games.

Also, I am LOVING those tunes. Definitely up to the usual Mega Man standard.

GForced89

Smash Rookie
>__>

Yeah... umm... probably too late for the contest but I might as well post this freakishly disturbing thing anyway.
I think it's from SMYN episode 30 where Samurai Panda talks about the "nightmare roster" before it was revealed that that was, in actuality, the real roster. To me, it's still the nightmare roster. So this looks nightmarishly ugly:

The Nightmare Roster

(By the way, I can't draw. And ignore the Metagross in the corner.)

Puffs

Smash Ace
the overhype meter is on "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" right now. Not bad, but be careful of the hype rising to level "California." You're a long ways away from the peak of the scale, "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
*Cough* GTA

Anyway, I played the Box trick on my friends at school today. They. Had. No. Idea. One of my friends Matt figured it out but he's like one of the smartest in the class... they don't get the realm either but they think that one's stupid... >.>"

Top Bottom