• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
hey guyz. I hav a gr8 idea. Mayb, jus every nao and than, we culd talk about SMYN. Since this is a SMYN thread.

SwordHunter

Smash Apprentice
Um, yeah, Hunter works. It's my Brawl tag (HUNTR) and my name for my Halo PC clan (PÕQ~Hunter). So if you want to discontinue "Swordy" - "Hunter" is the solution. I've been regularly answering to it already.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
We need a good icon to represent SMYN (and to serve as the "favorite icon" for the SMYN web site). Any ideas? I was thinking a vacant Captain Falcon helmet would be a good start.

If you have an idea, please post it and/or PM it to me! The image needs to be no larger than 32x32.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Um, yeah, Hunter works. It's my Brawl tag (HUNTR) and my name for my Halo PC clan (PÕQ~Hunter). So if you want to discontinue "Swordy" - "Hunter" is the solution. I've been regularly answering to it already.
panda has already established that you can't make your own nickname :D

and buzz that sounds like a great idea

Puffs

Smash Ace
A guitar and a katana crossed together in front of the smash bros logo, like a mantelpiece or something.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I'll prolly either call you HUNTR or Hunt.

@Buzz: Can it be animated? Otherwise a vacant falcon helmet is good.

@Cy: That's actually larger than I thought.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
@Buzz: Can it be animated? Otherwise a vacant falcon helmet is good.
Unfortunately, no. Whatever image is given to me will be converted to "ico" format (if it isn't converted already).

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
The icon ought to be Mr. Saturn's tea table. It symbolizes the round table according to the SMYN dictionary. I think Panda brought it up.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
May I ask about Youko's new avatar?

I can, eh?

Umm... okay.

WTF?
I actually thought it was very funny and nothing less of awesome. I laughed when i saw it.

Simple my boy.
See, it's a cat.

Obviously, Wayko took over.
Well, how do we know that Wayko hasn't taken over any one of us? He could have negi's password. Maybe that wasn't motherfan typing up that last post. Think that was buzz a while ago? Think again. Wayko is on the loose. This is no conspiricy. He could have any one of our passwords in order to accomplish his evil schemes.

You can't hide when he knows your password. Whats worse is you can't run either.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
The icon ought to be Mr. Saturn's tea table. It symbolizes the round table according to the SMYN dictionary. I think Panda brought it up.
I'm OK with that. I just need someone to actually do it, though. I'm bad with graphics, and I wanted to see what people could come up with.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Where did you get the sprite? I can shrink it down easy, I'm really good with photoshop.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
o noez! the wayko boards...

*sigh* my friend negi is a fallen man...soon all of us will be done for...

fangz, i'm curious...what good does a hole do if wayko can just figure out your password?

negi what episode was that from again, and what were they talking about? i get the innuendo but what were they talking about with the 'stash?"

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
negi what episode was that from again, and what were they talking about? i get the innuendo but what were they talking about with the 'stash?"
I don't-a know! I'll-a ask my tied up friend-a Negi!

*Random Wayko laugh*

*Muttering*

He-a says the Pandacast Part-a Three, now-a get me out of this place! WRAHAHAHA.

BTW, no innuendo intended there. ¬_¬

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Quoted for truth.
I thought it was 'ride' off into the sunset...that sounded cooler. You know, hop on your noble steed, exclaim "SMASH NEVER ENDS!!!", gallop into the sunset, and hey, ho, NETFLIX AWAY!!!

oh wow that was a terrible comparison :D.

And yeah this thread won't die evar.

Top Bottom