• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I'd never heard of him...unfortunetly. I don't know if thats sad or not (that I don't know who he is), but sorry 'bout that guys. RIP.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
why? if he didn't let you know then how would you know? Its probably good that he told you...you would have figured out eventually.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I TOTALLY would. But i suck at entertainment.
So if you guys don't mind watching me do boring crap, then I'll host.

@Negi: I hope your internet is not dead forever. That would mean no more NegiSpin T.V. DX

EDIT: @Motherfan- If someone could host a chat while Youko's away.

You know, with my luck, Youko'll host as soon as everything gets set up xD

Foxy

Smash Master
I wanted to comment on the latest episode... I felt like some corrections needed to be made to your discussion about the tournament viability of the no-tripping hack. Not your guys' fault really, you just didn't have the info on it.

Basically, if someone brings in a hacked Wii they can't have hacked anything to their advantage (thus cheating) for a few reasons:

1. They may not play on their own Wii, and they don't know who might end up using it
2. So far the only codes that are public domain that can increase damage dealt or reduce damage taken only work for player slots (P1, P2, P3, or P4). Those codes obviously couldn't be used for cheating because a player slot isn't guaranteed. There are some hackers that have figured out how to modify some properties of specific moves (therefore only affecting some characters) but there aren't any codes released for it.
3. It's VERY easy to check what codes are installed, all it takes is to pop the SD card out of the Wii and into the TO's laptop/computer, open up the cheat file, and see if it only contains the lines for no tripping or not. Takes all of 30 seconds to inspect.

Just wanted to make those notes.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
There's some sort of T.V. show that tells me things that I watch when I'm not actually happy or I'm already thinking about death.
I don't remember what it's called. I think it's called the news.
Well, still, you would have found out eventually. Agent was just sharing his sadfaces. No need to be sarcastic :D. But yeah...i know what you mean with the already thinking about death part. Though I think about it a lot more when someone I've heard of or saw around actually did die. But lets leave it at that. RIP.

I TOTALLY would. But i suck at entertainment.
So if you guys don't mind watching me do boring crap, then I'll host.

@Negi: I hope your internet is not dead forever. That would mean no more NegiSpin T.V. DX

EDIT: @Motherfan- If someone could host a chat while Youko's away.

You know, with my luck, Youko'll host as soon as everything gets set up xD
Lol fangz i thought you would never even think about hosting it, what with the scratching out trend thing. But if you did host that would be kinda cool.

Good points, Foxy.

Dead chat ftw.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I totally found a program that lets me write on my desktop like a teleprompter. Its pretty awesome. Anybody know of any programs that let me record what I see on my desktop? I'd google it but I'm lazy.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found some stuff that'll work. Hopefully I can get this going sometime this weekend. But we'll see.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I totally found a program that lets me write on my desktop like a teleprompter. Its pretty awesome. Anybody know of any programs that let me record what I see on my desktop? I'd google it but I'm lazy.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found some stuff that'll work. Hopefully I can get this going sometime this weekend. But we'll see.
Allow me to be the first to say. Yippee! (Yippee! is totally in the Realm.)

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I started listening to the podcasts, and they are great. Only one thing. The age 16 thing in the olympics is only for certain sports. I remember them talking about one of the divers from another country who was 14, and apparently, that's legal

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Lol fangz i thought you would never even think about hosting it, what with the scratching out trend thing. But if you did host that would be kinda cool.

Good points, Foxy.

Dead chat ftw.
It's not that I never even think about hosting it. It's just that apparently "Anyone wanna host or should I?" = "Negi get off your *** and go live."

Trapt497

Smash Ace
O SO NAO you edit in the warning....lol jk i probably would have clicked it anyways out of curiosity.

Anyways, he can't be called hunter because that was the nickname he made up for himself in ep. 35 and he can't nickname himself :D. Maybe panda could come up with another one. But nah he'd probably still just call him swordy.

Oh and BUUUUUUURRRRRN negi just got urban-dictionary-owned.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman

I see no capital N.

Srsly, mine is actually a good thing. Lol.
Speaking of your name, I'm trying to figure out if it means more than an onion.
My main source for name meanings has failed me and google thinks that Negi and Negima mean the same thing. (No seriously it bolded Negima when I didn't even search for that)
I haven't found anything.
I've visited 3 sites and so far, you're name doesn't even exist.
@_@
I visit more, I've lost count, and you're name still isn't there.

Negi doesn't exist :O

And I think that was also you're 800th post.

Top Bottom