• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sick of you Youko!
Neither am I!
tbh, i think Will is. Why else would he give a name to panda's take-over of the stickam?

We luff our Youko, even if he isn't in the realm!
*gives the box to Youko*

I hope there's stickam before I have to let Darkurai on. I don't want to miss it all DX

BTW, on this one forum I mod, I created two topics. The Box and The Realm.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
rawr school has started for meh T.T i want moar smyn
This is why I can't wait to go back. I'm not lucky like everyone tells me. Now I have an entire morning with nothing to do. TT.TT Everyone's at school and I'm not. *sigh* No stickam early either prolly. Hell, I forgot about school and waited for stickam.

EDIT: @Darkurai-
In conclusion, you should join SMYNF for exclusive previews of amazing SMYN shirts! [/advertisement]

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I've never seen a "Show Me Your News" episode yet, and feel like I missed out a bit from when new information was being revealed. Is there any reason to watching anymore? Do you still find new things or just talk about whats already out?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I've never seen a "Show Me Your News" episode yet, and feel like I missed out a bit from when new information was being revealed. Is there any reason to watching anymore? Do you still find new things or just talk about whats already out?
It is informative.
It is entertaining.
It is SHOW ME YOUR NEWS!

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
They discuss pretty much all the latest smash news, some other video games, and a little etc.
Still worth listening to.
Even the old episodes are worth a listens.

EDIT: Buzz, I think you just made the SMYN slogan.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Dude, you should listen to the podcast just because you know who I am in real life...haha.

Honestly though, we cover the latest in the Smash competitive scene as well as video game news in general. In addition, we're trying to expand further to more media sources, as is evident with our Stickam channel (see signature). Check out some episodes on the first post in the thread or on iTunes and hopefully you enjoy what you hear!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
FOOOOOYNE.

Spork is teh pwn and I will talk to the guy who is responsible for the shop when I'm not going back and forth between classes.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
This is Show Me Yours News- a Super Smash Brothers Brawl discussion podcast.

All support comes from the Smash World Forums at smashboards.com and the Smash Brothers blog at www.smashbrawl.com.
XD ilu negi
*Plays SMYN theme in the background*

Hey Youko, could you give us a general idea of when classes start/end so I'm not sitting here wondering when there's possible stickam?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
guyz, i didnt read the title or bother 2 read teh posts but i wuz jus wonderin wut tis topic iz even about...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hey Youko is it ok if MTCHW Could use the SMYN theme remix that you made?
Wait...there's a remix of the SMYN theme out there? Or are you referring to the SMYN theme that I made, which is a remix of the Brawl theme. If you want to use the theme that's played in the episodes, I'm fine with it because I made that.

There already is a KatanaGunClaws shirt. Check the Bowser boards.
Sliq's shirt is awesome, but not something that can easily be mass-produced.

Say, what's this 99¢ part anyway?
And did any of the WTFP profit pay for it?
It's a female-to-female RCA video adapter. Really stupid, but actually pretty vital. And hey, hey, hey. I've made $2.61 on Revver now! :p

Hey Youko, could you give us a general idea of when classes start/end so I'm not sitting here wondering when there's possible stickam?
Well, today they end at 9 PM. Soooo MAYBE I'll be playing some ROMs at 9:30? I dunno.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Hey Youko is it ok if MTCHW Could use the SMYN theme remix that you made?
That'd be cool.....what stage would it go on? Battlefield? FD? Good idea.

Well, today they end at 9 PM. Soooo MAYBE I'll be playing some ROMs at 9:30? I dunno.
Woah is that later than usual for your classes to end? Ok I'll probably be on around 9:30 so yay. I'll be there. ...if that MAYBE is turned into a yes :D.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I don't know man. People always are like "Hey wheres stickam?" It's like "He. Said. 'MAYBE." People seem to ignore that word when it comes to the internet.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
yeah thats true. that probably happens EVERY SINGLE TIME he says maybe lol. Some of us probably just get anxious cause its really fun to chill in there and chat.

Stickam MAYBE will be up at 9:30.

^^There...thats more like it.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I don't know man. People always are like "Hey wheres stickam?" It's like "He. Said. 'MAYBE." People seem to ignore that word when it comes to the internet.
Silly Negi.
It's not that people ignore it, it just doesn't exist on the internet. ('Specially smashboards)

Sooo, around 9:30 is possible? Good, good. Works fine for me. (But not well D: But it's ok.)

@Trapt: Why do you think I host when Youko's not tell Negi to go live?
The chat is always fun.
Sadly Youko's stickam is better than mine Negi's cause you don't need to be a member of stickam.

And $2.62!? XD

EDIT: O_O How long has the stickam been live?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
@Trapt: Why do you think I host when Youko's not tell Negi to go live?
The chat is always fun.
Sadly Youko's stickam is better than mine Negi's cause you don't need to be a member of stickam.
Oh so you get stickam set up sometimes even if Youko isn't available? I don't think I've seen you Negi host it before...I guess I wasn't on at those times. But yeah let me know if you Negi gets stickam up for the chat even if Youko can't so I can come in.

EDIT: well, what do you know? Stickam's up anyways ^.^ lol.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Oh so you get stickam set up sometimes even if Youko isn't available? I don't think I've seen you Negi host it before...I guess I wasn't on at those times. But yeah let me know if you Negi gets stickam up for the chat even if Youko can't so I can come in.
You see, there's a funny little button on my his profile that lets you subscribe and get alerts (like through e-mail or AIM) when I he goes live, which really only happens when there's no Youko Stickam.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
You see, there's a funny little button on my his profile that lets you subscribe and get alerts (like through e-mail or AIM) when I he goes live, which really only happens when there's no Youko Stickam.
Ah. I didn't know that. Where is this button on the website? I can't find it...

Anyways...when you Negi gets up the Youko-less stickam, is it on a different channel?

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Ah. I didn't know that. Where is this button on the website? I can't find it...

Anyways...when you Negi gets up the Youko-less stickam, is it on a different channel?
Yes, because last I checked, I Negi doesn't have the password to Youko's stickam.
I'd help you subscribe but Wii Browser and Stickam hate eachother. *Sigh* So I guess I'll help you later Negi will guide you through it. :)

You know, speaking of Negi, I was ready some post from the live episode with Mic, and I don't believe his Mailtime question was ever answered. xD Haha!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Yes, because last I checked, I Negi doesn't have the password to Youko's stickam.
I'd help you subscribe but Wii Browser and Stickam hate eachother. *Sigh* So I guess I'll help you later Negi will guide you through it. :)

You know, speaking of Negi, I was ready some post from the live episode with Mic, and I don't believe his Mailtime question was ever answered. xD Haha!
Ha ok. I'm sure you Negi will help me out when you Negi puts up that other channel if youko is in his classes or whatever.

*Continues trend*

Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi Negi
Fangz's Negi's post has officially been QFT.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
NUUUUUU!!!1!1!11

Really, I'm so sad. He was like my hero a father figure a legend to me. I remember hearing him talk in the trailer for Disaster Movie and I was all liek "dayummmm"

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Wow Agent. Nice job. You just ruined everyone's days. (Including mine. Specially since I just stopped thinking about death and stuffs >_> and now that it's someone I know [of] who died...)

Anyone need a shoulder to cry on or some sympathy hugs?

Top Bottom