• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
On this one forum I go to someone make a topic of this game they play with their grandpa.
EX: A Bible is a book but a book isn't a Bible.

I responded with "A panda is a samurai but a samurai isn't a panda"
She said she doesn't think that's possible. >_>

Trapt497

Smash Ace
SHOW ME YOUR NEWS

Here's to 500 posts that I wouldn't have had if SMYN hadn't brought me to the Smashboards. ^.^

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
On friday of last week, in class I saw a panda in my textbook. I totally zoned out thinking about SMYN for like 20 minutes. Then the teacher called on me and I had no idea what we were talking about.
On this one forum I go to someone make a topic of this game they play with their grandpa. EX: A Bible is a book but a book isn't a Bible. I responded with "A panda is a samurai but a samurai isn't a panda" She said she doesn't think that's possible. >_>
Since we're on the topic of SMYN affects IRL, despite the C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER from CyberLink, I overheard these two girls like 10 years old talking about "Youko". I turned around and asked something like "Who's this 'Youko' you're talking about?" They responded with saying that they were talking about the Nickelodean show called iCarly. And "Youko" was a baby chick, lol.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Since we're on the topic of SMYN affects IRL, despite the C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER from CyberLink, I overheard these two girls like 10 years old talking about "Youko". I turned around and asked something like "Who's this 'Youko' you're talking about?" They responded with saying that they were talking about the Nickelodean show called iCarly. And "Youko" was a baby chick, lol.
Does the chick play guitar?

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Orly? I watched one episode (don't ask why... ¬_¬) and it sucked. Like the canned laughter went off at the most un-funny parts in the show. It was really bad. It isn't funny at all. But I hear one of the girls was in another show called Drake and Josh. :o. I watched an episode of that too and it was way better, haha. From the one episode I've seen for each series, Drake and Josh >>> iCarly.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Orly? I watched one episode (don't ask why... ¬_¬) and it sucked. Like the canned laughter went off at the most un-funny parts in the show.
Are you talking about iCarly or most of Television?

I watched the show once because NOTHING WAS ON. It was a very interesting experience to say the least...

And about the one girl, Miranda Cosgrove, being on both iCarly and Drake & Josh, I read on T.V. Tropes that on Drake & Josh she plays the role of Megan, who's pretty much the mean devil-girl prankster little sister. But in iCarly she plays Carly who's always stopping her friend Sam from trouble. Interestingly enough.

But admit it. The chick named playing a guitar would be pretty **** awesome.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I would find Miranda Cosgrove to be hot if I was five years younger. But since I'm not, she just blends in with all the tweens who are too rich for their own good, star on a TV show, and will somehow land a record deal...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Perhaps...but this is getting too far off-topic anyhow.

Panda might not be moving in until tomorrow...grr, needs a good TV to complete the amazing entertainment ensemble...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I only have a 13" TV at the moment. I might be playing Brawl with Epic later tonight, so we'll probably put that up.

...But right now I'm printing off the contest pictures to put all over the walls. :)

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
That is awesome. I wish I could do that with Negi fanart, but I don't have enough... *looks at Fangz*

jk
Dude, I would totttally make more for you, but I suck at drawing, I can't find anymore pics to recolor, and the only ones I can find are fanart and it makes meh feel guilty to color them >_> (Seeing how I hate art theft and all)

@Youko: I would compliment your taste in decoration but I didn't enter so I won't xD

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Hmm... I wonder if the Hero of Time Overtune should have been on Smashville when Youko comes out and performs. Y'know because he's playing guitar and all. :p

And no, IIRC, he didn't make the remix. He credited someone who made it. (Forget who)

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I wonder if the Hero of Time Overtune should have been on Smashville when Youko comes out and performs. Y'know because he's playing guitar and all. :p

And no, IIRC, he didn't make the remix. He credited someone who made it. (Forget who)
Gee negi, you're supposed to know these kinds of things. >_>

I would like Youko to play on smashvill whatever the hell's on his iTunes at the moment, like usual.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda you said it was mods only.
You lied.
What I didn't mention was that mods get to try new things out before they're given to the public. We're the beta testers for the boards, essentially. That part was the part I couldn't talk about ^_^

Also, I have mixed feelings about what I'm testing out now.

Darkurai

Smash Master
What I didn't mention was that mods get to try new things out before they're given to the public. We're the beta testers for the boards, essentially. That part was the part I couldn't talk about ^_^

Also, I have mixed feelings about what I'm testing out now.
You little...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
For once Negi is wrong about SMYN trivia? I definitely made the theme, just before episode 3. It actually could use an update...hrrrrmmm...

Top Bottom