• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, I played the Box trick on my friends at school today. They. Had. No. Idea. One of my friends Matt figured it out but he's like one of the smartest in the class... they don't get the realm either but they think that one's stupid... >.>"
I have yet to try that on someone. I really should do it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...That's odd...

It's basically a massive library of unlicensed music...really interesting stuff.

Deception

Smash Ace

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I was talking about the robots.

Anyway, I haven't played a Megaman game. Never. So I don't have many feelings toward those weird videos. But whatever. I'm gonna get Megaman 9 anyway :/

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
I was talking about the robots.

Anyway, I haven't played a Megaman game. Never. So I don't have many feelings toward those weird videos. But whatever. I'm gonna get Megaman 9 anyway :/
Same.

Though I am currently playing through ZX, it's not really a traditional MM game though.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think Panda and I are gonna Puzzle League it up a bit on Stickam...so yeah.

Deception

Smash Ace
Ok guys, all the MM9 music is here, and ready to download. Just click my sig to listen to the greatest Mega Man soundtrack ever.

Youko, Mega Man 9 better be mentioned in the next episode, or I'll be a sad panda.:(

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Yeah, about that...we're moving. The staff is currently in the process of porting the whole site over from Freewebs to Smash Nexus; as you can see, the forum's already made the jump. Hopefully, we'll be giving out a link to the new site soon; in the meantime, you'll have to be patient.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
It looks really nice but I have to say I am not a fan of blue. xD I'm kinda like Whoa I want to change it then when I tried the only other option is BLINDING WHITE lol... so I'm sticking with Blue until something else appears.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Maybe it's because the letters "S", "E" and "X" are in "Smash Nexus".
I love school blockers. They do the darnedest things! Like blocking this when they don't block Youtube anymore and you can sit there and look at the latest movie trailers in Web class! (It's what I do, when I'm done at least.)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So I'm working on the SMYN Trailer on Stickam...I don't have all the voices and lines yet, but it's turning out prettttty cool for what I have so far. :)

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
CURSES! I missed it... Foiled again. Oh well.

Anyway, my mom is kinda wondering what this podcast I listen to all day is. She's asked about Swordy and Youko's voice, and I quote,

My Mom said:
Are they gay or something?
I just facepalmed myself.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
CURSES! I missed it... Foiled again. Oh well.

Anyway, my mom is kinda wondering what this podcast I listen to all day is. She's asked about Swordy and Youko's voice, and I quote,

My Mom said:
Are they gay or something?
I just facepalmed myself.
-.-'

I don't like your mom.

Whenever my dad hears SMYN, he just (jokingly) says "I hate those two guys."
xD

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
... That's a really bad joke, tbh.
Eh.
It's more funny IRL with the conversations that happen.

What exactly does that mean by Youko "working on the trailer" on stickam? What exactly was he doing out of curiosity.

EDIT: BUZZ THAT'S AWESOME.
Nice how I see that after I spent time trying to figure out what else to put in my post other than "Eh."

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Wow, SMYN is moving up in the world.

BTW, what's going on with Custom Avatars? It's not taking anything I upload or any URL I paste! This is happening to many more, I've seen. HALP! I'm stuck with Lucario for now! D:

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Wow, SMYN is moving up in the world.

BTW, what's going on with Custom Avatars? It's not taking anything I upload or any URL I paste! This is happening to many more, I've seen. HALP! I'm stuck with Lucario for now! D:
Earlier I saw you having an ice climber avatar of some kind?

Are you getting error messages or is it just going through but not uploading?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The avatars have a 100x100 size max, and the file size cannot exceed 75kb. Are you POSITIVE it follows those specs? Post the avatar you want to use.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
It was working before. It's the same thing. It just gives me an error saying Invalid File. It's a Jpeg and Pgn I tried both. Doesn't work.

@Fangz That was Iceman. Haha, it does look like Popo.

Top Bottom