• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Perhaps later in the year, but not when I'm so busy like I am now. I'll keep it in mind.
just thought i'd get the idea out. i do have a song i'd like to try with you, but yeah, whenever (i don't think i have a good singing voice either, but i thought it'd be fun)

Thanks, I bet you can't guess where it's from! :p (Thanks again so much!!)
SILVER!! but isn't that what silver depicts herself as? shouldn't you be K.K. Youko?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea... unless... Silver... Is... YOUKO!!

Or maybe not considering they are different genders and different people XS

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SILVER!! but isn't that what silver depicts herself as? shouldn't you be K.K. Youko?

...What about the bird that says "I heard Youko"? Maybe we actually need her to clear this up, hahaha. I'm so confused from doing craploads of HW all while trying to keep up on E for All coverage - trust me, it doesn't work well. I just gravitated to the fox, because "Youko" supposedly means "Spirit Fox" (according to Yu Yu Hakusho), but if I'm wrong I can change it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea im doing this **** History coursework which was due in today and now i gotta hand it in (late) tomorrow... its currently 2 here by the way.

I heard Youko... many, many weeks ago.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
Then count me out of it. I can't sing to save my own life! I mean, the last time I sang something, I almost made someone's ears bleed...

LOLOLOL:laugh: dont feel so bad on yourself, most people in the world can't

anyways youko i would love to do a segment wit you and panda but unfornunately i don't have a mike(cant talk online), live in lousiana(**** to far away), and im only fifthteen(so cant get over there)

man it would be asome to do that to and i have a couple of questions for you and panda and i would have loved to do a segment wit you guys. O WELL, what can you do????:urg:

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Youko used ME as his avatar, I can't help but feel that is a little creepy..(or mis-understanding)

[/IMG]

That's me, ME. and the bird is a real Myna pet i have.

see the guy to the right? you can't miss him. =p

I always depicts you as Totakeke.:ohwell:

you can have it as your avatar, or keep me! i'll consider it a compliment!!!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yes, it was in fact very misunderstood, as I explained above...

And THANK you for finding that picture! As soon as I goofed I was looking for it for a long time...I shall make it the avatar now.

...My bad. :X

Kasado-Bit

Smash Cadet
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but I think that after E for All is done, all the updates for next week will cover stuff that was discovered when people played the demos in Brawl.

And getting back on topic, with the flood of info coming out of E for All, I bet there's gonna be a lot to talk about in the Roundtable on the show after the next one.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea gotta check out those vids Colb.

And do you think AC will have a place in the SE?...

Anyways er... GO YOUKO!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
AC = Animal Crossing
SE = Subspace Emissary

Rather common abbreviations around these boards.

Anyway, I think it depends, we first need to see a playable character from Animal Crossing before we can make those presumptions...

Kasado-Bit

Smash Cadet
I agree with you, Youko. Besides, the chances of an Animal Crossing character being a playable character are very unlikely......then again, we DID get the Pokemon Trainer as a playable character.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well actually I thought it might have a few stages or something because if there isn't a PC they will likely try to compensate for it through other means... being able to buy thing in the game from Tom Nook? like new BG's and such... also what were those smash coins in the SE videos.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Darn it, Colbusman got a really good one.

New Pork City, Home Run Stadium, and Peaches Final Smash probably covering the Rundown, Plus E for All discussion...

"New Pork Stadium"

"In the E-for-All"

"Feeling Peachy"

"Peaches and Cities and Demos, Oh my!"

And due to all the demo gameplay footage, how about the easy...

"Smash it Up!"

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
"Wave Good bye, but say Hello"
"DI to the max"
"DK can fly?"
"WAt 9,000!?!?!?" (I had to do it)
"E for BRAWL!"
"Rated E for Brawl"
"Rated Pending, but still Brawl'ing!" (lol...it sounds funny! :laugh:)
"Trials, E for All, and the updates for Brawl"

So ya, that's all I got for now. XD

Florida

イーグランツ
You should name this week: "Doors open-- fans fly!". Well, it really did happen :p

About the report for your podcast Youko, I might be able to do it tomorrow. Right when I got home from the convention I instantly went to bed, and today I came over to my friend's house right after school. So I'll try and get you what I can, but at least I'll just write the BV.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Episode 16 Preview is up!

I'm aware of the space in the BV section, but I still need reports. If I get a few, I will use a few!

LET IT BE KNOWN that this episode might be a little delayed, probably at most a few hours. I know I put up a new time estimate on the first post since I'm at college and things are busy. But unfortunately, I am going home for the weekend (for the first time this school year actually) and will be away from my computer with my top recording software. So I'm going to be getting BACK at the time when it was usually supposed to be released (3-4 PM EST). And the podcast will still have to be edited on my software after I get back.

I'm going to be recording the main bulk of the podcast from a decent mic that I have at home, but it's not even close to the quality of my good one, so don't really expect as high-quality this week. I could just as easily say "you know what, I don't have time this week," but I'm trying to make you guys happy.

Soooo...yeah.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Cant wait to hear what you lot will discuss about WD'ing being removed and about the costumes...

Thats if Sariku finishes his thingy.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Wavedashing isn't *Fully* removed.

Read the first post below (by Gimpyfish) VVV

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121329&page=49

Wavelanding is confirmed (but heavily changed), and you can kinda do something similar to wavedashing (or at least an idea), but if the wavedashing thing works, it would be heavily changed probably, and much harder to pull off. Sounds intresting IMO. I can't wait to hear the podccast this week. It's gonna rock! :)

Edit: YESSSSSS! Youko used my "E for Brawl" title (in my post above...like 3 posts above this. Sweetness. :)

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I hope I don't hear words like "ink drop" in your Podcast....
Let's not spread it around the internet even more through soundwaves....

Sariku

Smash Master
So Youko and SamuraiPanda got free Premium? (I can't spell >.<)

If only Who's In was in the latter part of the Cast's life, maybe Sarku would have the same fate as those above, xDD.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Aside from an excellent podcast, it's probably because Mic, Scav, and K.K. are glad someone picked up the project and ran with it, but I don't see why Samurai Panda would get it but not you. Not undermining anyone elses contributions though.

Sariku

Smash Master
Aside from an excellent podcast, it's probably because Mic, Scav, and K.K. are glad someone picked up the project and ran with it, but I don't see why Samurai Panda would get it but not you. Not undermining anyone elses contributions though.
Though I can easily take into consideration that those two did do more than me.

Youko - Took up a project that was unasked, just out of devotion to the Smash Universe. He got permission from the moderaters and works in conjuction with them. I mean, he can make posts in the blog. That's Deep.

SamuraiPanda -He's been around the Boards for years, and is one of the most intelligent posters I've seen, ever. He transelated ALOT of info, such as what we've seen in the Translation Thread, and I doubt anyone else really had the dedication to do that like he did. He's Youko's SmashBoards Hero, and was the reason Youko joined. He is a backroomer, and "appearently, the official SmashBoards translater..." as he says in the Rundown.

And what about me...

Sariku.Uchiha - Made the ".:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::." which accually ran strong for a while, but he later got too busy with School and other things to keep it up. He then gave Colbusman the right to do so. He also tried the Contest Thread, but that died also, and he gave it to someone else. He made the EV Training Thread in the Pokemon Center part of SmashBoards, which is a sticky. He also appeared in Who's In for 12 Weeks of the Podcasts life.

They easily outclass me, but hey, it's all cool, xDD.

Sariku

Smash Master
maybe, you know, they PAID for premium membership. i don't doubt they got it for free, but that's another way
If they both paid it's all good, xD.

And Youko, if you read this, I'm not Spamming or Complaining. Someone just brought that up when we was talking, and I was wondering what all happened, xDDD

Kasado-Bit

Smash Cadet
Though I can easily take into consideration that those two did do more than me.

Youko - Took up a project that was unasked, just out of devotion to the Smash Universe. He got permission from the moderaters and works in conjuction with them. I mean, he can make posts in the blog. That's Deep.

SamuraiPanda -He's been around the Boards for years, and is one of the most intelligent posters I've seen, ever. He transelated ALOT of info, such as what we've seen in the Translation Thread, and I doubt anyone else really had the dedication to do that like he did. He's Youko's SmashBoards Hero, and was the reason Youko joined. He is a backroomer, and "appearently, the official SmashBoards translater..." as he says in the Rundown.

And what about me...

Sariku.Uchiha - Made the ".:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::." which accually ran strong for a while, but he later got too busy with School and other things to keep it up. He then gave Colbusman the right to do so. He also tried the Contest Thread, but that died also, and he gave it to someone else. He made the EV Training Thread in the Pokemon Center part of SmashBoards, which is a sticky. He also appeared in Who's In for 12 Weeks of the Podcasts life.

They easily outclass me, but hey, it's all cool, xDD.
At least you have a better chance than I do. I've done two things: jack and s##t.

Top Bottom