• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Wow

youko im a big fan of the podcast and ive been listening since #1 even though i just joined im glad to be here and i know your glad about sonic's inclusion this week looks really promising!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Youko, one thing i need to point out. in the pictures rundown, you asked the question of online possibility of online when it confirmed you can send pics online. i don't know if you knew but by the way you phrased it, i thought you missed that detail

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, I think it was the way it was phrased. Don't worry, I know, and I'll make it clear when it comes to the podcast.

I'll announce this now, cuz it'll be interesting to gauge your pre-podcast reaction.

...Roundtable is pushing an hour, guys. ALONE. Might I mention it's AWESOME, and we have HUGE news at the end for how you can be a guest for the next one. This podcast is gonna be huge. I wouldn't expect anything like this again, though unless we get another massive week like this one.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I know everyone keeps saying "the longer the better" but I don't think anyone anticipated a nearly 1 hour roundtable. I think it turned out well, but thats really up to you guys to decide.

And man, one hour. Thats alot of podcast this week.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
In my opinion... I was Sakurai to not only 'SMYN'... but to show me my Captain Falcon... I'm sure we all are wiating for our F-zero racer, and the only option to his delay is a appearance change which will be announced with a new F-zero game, but that is pure speculation, and does not belong in this topic. Moving on.

An hour long SMYN is what I like to hear. I took to listening to the last one twice, even, and I love the Roundtable section enough to grab a microphone and try to get on myself - my voice isn't annoying, I believe. =P But the point of going an Hour long with only two people intrigues me, as normally one would run out of discussion for a singular subject by then, so you two must be really into Brawl. You might want to remove the 'casual to normal' gamer title from yourself Youko, if you got go an hour of straight Smash discussion. Good speaking to you over MSN, BTW.

I feel sorry I missed the ability to suggest a title for this one, "The good, the bad, and the blue." Such is life.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah, I think it was the way it was phrased. Don't worry, I know, and I'll make it clear when it comes to the podcast.

I'll announce this now, cuz it'll be interesting to gauge your pre-podcast reaction.

...Roundtable is pushing an hour, guys. ALONE. Might I mention it's AWESOME, and we have HUGE news at the end for how you can be a guest for the next one. This podcast is gonna be huge. I wouldn't expect anything like this again, though unless we get another massive week like this one.
*Points at Colbusman*

Anyways, we're going to have one heck of a podcast. YAEz! :)

And you might have to get bigger for this inebitable "End" that Sakurai mentioned. That will be the peak of the podcast. Definitely, and I don't think this is anywhere near it.

Anyways, I can't wait to listen. Definitely. :)

Edit: And Castle Siege's Opera version of the Fire Emblem theme (song) Opera is great. That gave me a smashgasm. TO THE MAX!

rifton

Smash Cadet
Yokou, would you mind putting episode 14 up on iTunes? I've been waiting for it all week. :\

Sariku

Smash Master
ATTENTION WII USERS

I know you people, like Legolastorm can't listen to the Podcast because it is Windows Media Driven, and have missed the last many episodes. Well no longer will you have to wait. I am working on a website that will host all the episodes for you guys to listen too. Now how I'll host the episodes I'm still deciding, but I'll try to get it up very soon.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

yeah, it's phrased in a way you don't know there is an online feature to send it to your buddies. Maybe you should phrase it like "What possibilites are there with the online capabilities?"

*Points at Colbusman*

Anyways, we're going to have one heck of a podcast. YAEz! :)

And you might have to get bigger for this inebitable "End" that Sakurai mentioned. That will be the peak of the podcast. Definitely, and I don't think this is anywhere near it.

Anyways, I can't wait to listen. Definitely. :)

Edit: And Castle Siege's Opera version of the Fire Emblem theme (song) Opera is great. That gave me a smashgasm. TO THE MAX!
oh yeah, i wanted to be a part of roundtable. but yeah, an hour long roundtable? that's sweet. i love discussions like that. can't wait for....later today (which reminds me, i gotta go to bed! getting tired)

and yes, opera Fire Emblem equals win

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ATTENTION WII USERS

I know you people, like Legolastom can't listen to the Podcast because it is Windows Media Driven, and have missed the last many episodes. Well no longer will you have to wait. I am working on a website that will host all the episodes for you guys to listen too. Now how I'll host the episodes I'm still deciding, but I'll try to get it up very soon.
Thank you Sariku. (First time i said that XD)

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
It's easy to listen on the Wii, anyway. What I done was click on the .mp3 link and then a Quicktime player just played from there.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Sariku, I'm not sure, but couldn't people listen to the podcast via the Smash Blog? I was able to play it from there on a Mac computer at my friends house, and he claims he doesn't have anything to do with Windows software.

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Youko is usually late. He usually mentions the delay (and estimates its length) before 3:00 pm EDT, the time when the show is supposed to be out.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ok, well, Youko is late for this week's because...

The episode is 86:06 people. Almost an hour and a half.

So bear with me when I say I don't know when it will be out tonight, because I have a Smash tournament to go to at the moment. It shouldn't be too long, and it's actually in my dorm, so if there's a stall of time, I'll come back and post, but maybe it'll be between 7-8. I should really change the estimated time on the first page. I made that guess while I was at home, and college is a whole lot different...

An hour and a half...come on...don't be mad...you know I'm working my *** off for you guys...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
We're not mad... I was just wondering is all. Anyway this gives me time to finish my schoolwork before the podcast.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Bah. I have no problem with the update, but if it's done about 7/8 your time, it'll be bout midnight here in the UK. So maybe I oughta call it a night and listen tomorrow, eh?

Ciao. Looking forward to the podcast tomorrow!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Ok, well, Youko is late for this week's because...

The episode is 86:06 people. Almost an hour and a half.

So bear with me when I say I don't know when it will be out tonight, because I have a Smash tournament to go to at the moment. It shouldn't be too long, and it's actually in my dorm, so if there's a stall of time, I'll come back and post, but maybe it'll be between 7-8. I should really change the estimated time on the first page. I made that guess while I was at home, and college is a whole lot different...

An hour and a half...come on...don't be mad...you know I'm working my *** off for you guys...
It's okay I'm kind of use to delays *cough*Feb 10th*cough* already

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll admit I made parallels to the delayed podcast. But like the game, it will be worth it. {Moon Monkey, time to change your sig to suit the delay}

Secondly, the resturaunt I work at is about 15-20 minutes from my house, pending traffic, I've taken to listening to previous podcasts. Old discussions, speculations, and ideas are interesting to look back on and see how much we really did know, and how much we were off in some ways, it truly is great lol.

Also, I just typed up my view point since I have no access to a mic, and as it is too late for this week's friday deadline, and E For All is next week, + more updates, I suppose it may have been a waste. Would you want it for the future, Youko?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
All right, it's up now.

I stopped by in the middle of my tourney just for you guys.

The download link isn't working now, but it will in about half an hour. Enjoy!

*Back to getting my butt kicked, lol*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
i would like to see some vids on your matches

wish you good luck at your tourney

@ WGWOLVERINE: I know i'm going to paste a 8 in place of 7

Top Bottom