• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Hey, guys, this isn't really meant to be a general discussion Brawl thread. If you want to talk about the game itself, there are plenty of threads in this room that are almost certainly already covering the same thing you want to talk about. Please keep this thread to podcast-related comments (even if they're just about how you think Youko should integrate something into his show, or to offer talking points, or whatever). Thanks.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Man i wonder what tonights update is going to be i think this is gunna be the best... roundtable is going to be leet mostly sonic stuff awsome... and everything on this thread is related to the podcast Kirby

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I wonder who will be at the roundtable=??? And youko, I got a feeling we're going to be in for a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG episode (with 5 more O's added in there as well). SO much drama, coverage, and stuff happening this week, so little time. :)

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'm thinking this week's episode should be called something like "Blue Double-edged Spike". Feels like that'd fit with the BIG announcement of Sonic.. that came along with the disappointing announcement of a 2 month delay.

My thought =P

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
lots of s*** to talk about. i guess i expect the main points to be Sonic, the new release date, and now taking snapshots, but being a music lover, Youko has to go some detail into the music update. and i'm guessing Roundtable may center on the gameplay vids all around the net.

Anyway a title...

"Delays Cause Blue Blur"
or
"Delays Create Pictures of Blue Blur"

Somasu

Smash Ace
If the podcast just centers about Sonic then I will certainly not listen to it.

Sonic is not more special than Lucas and Diddy.

you should focus more about the footages and the trailer, these ARE more important than him.
Sonic's still probably going to be a BIG point in the discussion.

Even if you don't like Sonic, he was something that we did NOT expect this week.

Also, he's the thing we got when the release date was changed, so that just adds to his relevance this week.

Of course, the new trailer and gameplay videos are also going to be a big point in the 'cast, as well.. so.. yeah.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
This is indeed the biggest week in Smash EVER. I'm optimistic about the delay though. The playable demo with Sonic sounds excellant, jsut hope we'll get good video of it.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Im so looking forward to this one! Hahaha. I'll skip anything anytime to hear this one, Youko!

Oh, and if I should think of a title for the episode: "Sonic's the name, speeds my game!"

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Episode name!

"Bittersweet"

Because Sonic...and a game delay.

If someone already said this, boo-urns.

-Also, use my BV Youko =D .

Sariku

Smash Master
Guys quit fighting over the title. We already got one that ownz life itself.

"Show Me Your News!! - Episode 15 "Sariku says "SONIC!?" ; Youko says "Delay..?""

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The Super Smash Bros. series is going back to it's roots, from character intros to the ending results to the match. Looks like SMYN will have a longer life span then i thought. Speaking of SMYN i really don't blame you if the episode was like 62 minutes long thier is so much that happened this week. One thing that i noticed so far is that everone is porportionaly sized, i mean come on Pikachu was the same size as Mario. I also notice that the levels are smaller, much smaller i was kind of hoping for levels to be around Kirdy Dream Land 64's size. and did anyone else notice the 4 box (The pink one) in the snap shot selection screen is blurred?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes i posted what i thought about it in the OFFICIAL DOJO UPDATE THREAD!!!!!

*ahem* anyways talk about t3h pods not the updates... but you may talk about how the updates will effect the pods.

e.g. Sonic used match speed against Youko... the attack was ineffective. Youko used Uproar against Sonic... the attack was super effective.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
But I did do that:

"Looks like SMYN will have a longer life span then i thought. Speaking of SMYN i really don't blame you if the episode was like 62 minutes long thier is so much that happened this week"

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The only time i use "l33t" is when i am bored... and i never use more than 1 or 2 "l33t" words so... shush.

And Moon im just saying its best to talk about just the Podcast because if you talk about the updates it could spiral into an entire discussion.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The only time i use "l33t" is when i am bored... and i never use more than 1 or 2 "l33t" words so... shush.

And Moon im just saying its best to talk about just the Podcast because if you talk about the updates it could spiral into an entire discussion.
Fair enough.

What Does "l33t mean?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
l33t is when you speak like this "y3ah s0 wat up? lol : (" you know speaking in that general internet way.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I missed you, Blackadder...I also definitely missed my review, too...

I'm predicting a long podcast...hummmmm...

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is the podcast going to include the info we have now due to the gameplay vids of the demo that are spreading recently?

Blackadder

Smash Master
I missed you, Blackadder...I also definitely missed my review, too...

I'm predicting a long podcast...hummmmm...
This cast is prolly going to be...oh..I'll guess for 50 minutes?
Sounds about right. It's time for another Roundtable isn't it?

You know, my BV is six minutes..
Wait...that isnt very long is it?
That's fairly long, really. Mine was...like..2 minutes.

The longer the better, I say.
FTW!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Preview's up, guys, enjoy! Should be a long and good episode!
Thanks for using my BV, and sorry for pestering you so much =P.
You know I love ya =D .

Also, guys:
My BV was done like 3 weeks ago before Entrances were confirmed...so don't mind that part ok? =P

The longer the better, I say.
Lmao, this belongs in the "Longer Harder single player" thread.

Wreked

Smash Lord
This podcast is gonna be a good one. A lot to talk about.

Are you gonna talk about anything in the gameplay videos youko?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This podcast is gonna be a good one. A lot to talk about.

Are you gonna talk about anything in the gameplay videos youko?

*points at Roundtable*

That's where that discussion will be, so yes, along with SamuraiPanda, I will.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I might try and listen to it on my Wii... if you can over the blog.

Or just the previous episodes...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Props to Chidosengan for the title, thought I'd mention before it gets more community props, since it wasn't posted here in the thread.

Top Bottom