• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That is a possibility. I hate sarcasm on forums really hard to tell when people or serious or not

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Does anyone else think this week sucked asmost as bad as last week. I feel so cheated that the only character we got this week was Meta, even after zero profiles last week. Frickin' crap.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Does anyone else think this week sucked asmost as bad as last week. I feel so cheated that the only character we got this week was Meta, even after zero profiles last week. Frickin' crap.
Really? I was quite happy to get Metaknight, because now that he has a profile, maybe we'll see stages and moves and the like.

Also, stop ripping on Sariku. He owns so hard, he got a Bi-Weekly spot on SMYN! . And what do you have? An all access pass to the thread, which we all do, so you're not special.

Metafoxshi

Smash Rookie
Brawl sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE THE WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right pyroloserkid

Blackadder

Smash Master
Good one Blackadder! That's what trolls get! :laugh:
I reported both his posts, but I have no idea if the mods will pay attention to them or not. I've never done it before, so it was a little "Wha-?" to me.

Still, even if no one reads my reports, this guy won't last very long here anyways.

Oh, a new Bin laden video has been found. Crud.
*Is watching TV*

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I reported both his posts, but I have no idea if the mods will pay attention to them or not. I've never done it before, so it was a little "Wha-?" to me.

Still, even if no one reads my reports, this guy won't last very long here anyways.

Oh, a new Bin laden video has been found. Crud.
*Is watching TV*
Ah, yeah, I just watched that on yahoo. Didn't pay too much attention because the song I have playing is distracting. Don't ever listen to a sad sounding song in the early morning, or you'll end up feeling sad too. Like me :laugh:

Psychohand

Smash Rookie
Yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Post
Smash is gonna be awesome.
Good job getting that troll blackadder

Blackadder

Smash Master
^ LOL there is something suspicious about this guy ^
Heh, I dunno. He posted on the "This world..." thread with good intentions.
He seems sane and safe enough to me, which, as we all know, is odd for new guys. Has anyone else noticed that you see a "Hi I'm new!" thread one day, the guy gets 46 posts, then leaves forever? Weird stuff, I tells ya.

Anyways, this thread has slowly turnd into some odd general chit-chat thread. We should prolly get back on track.

Um, Youko for Brawl!

Edit:
@ The new guy

Erm...that prolly wasn't the smartest thing to say.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yes, um, in SMYN-related news...

Episode 10 Preview is up! I've got a good feeling about this episode...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yes, um, in SMYN-related news...

Episode 10 Preview is up! I've got a good feeling about this episode...
Looks like it'll be a good ep. Youko!
I was talking to Sariku on MSN, and he said that "Who's in" was going to focus on Himself, Youko, and Sakurai. I only really botherd to comprehend that now. I assume that this weeks who's in while be a lulz-filled romp through a joke section then? :p
Sounds fun.

Also, I'm mainly waiting for your take on "My Music" for this ep.
And one last question, do you still read all the posts made on this thread Youko? That's just me wondering.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Every word, Blackadder, every word...

But no, it actually won't be a "lulz-filled romp" because if he seriously ranted on MINE and HIS legitimate chances in Brawl, well, the show would just lose all credibility, now wouldn't it?

...I'm still flattered by "Youko for Brawl" though, not gonna lie. But I'd be the announcer. Nothin against who they already use, but I'd definitely be the announcer.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Every word, Blackadder, every word...

But no, it actually won't be a "lulz-filled romp" because if he seriously ranted on MINE and HIS legitimate chances in Brawl, well, the show would just lose all credibility, now wouldn't it?

...I'm still flattered by "Youko for Brawl" though, not gonna lie. But I'd be the announcer. Nothin against who they already use, but I'd definitely be the announcer.
Odd. He told me it would be a serious review of the chances you two (And Sakurai) had in Brawl. So, who IS he doing? I must ask him. I'm utterly confused about how he can evaluate those chances seriously, as I myself thought it would end in people flamming him. Maybe I just miss-read what he typed, I was pretty apathetic of everything but my net surfing at the time. :p

And you should obviously be the guy that yells "Captain Falcon!" "Link!" "Time!" "Sssstamina!" "I am your farther!" and such.

There was summat I was meant to ask you before...but I can't remember what it was...darn. Ah yes! Contests and the like! Have you any plans to keep further contests going in the cast? like, bigger, more intricate ones than the first "Guess the sound" game? And a question on production:
Has writing the script for SMYN gotten any easier as time has gone on?

...I like to know things. :laugh:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
THIS GAME'S WINNER IS...

Anyway. Yeah, there'll be other contests. As to what they will be, I'm not sure. After all though, I've had something on the news part of the first post for about a couple weeks that nobody's acted on. So we'll see.

*Takes a break from writing podcast* What's that? No, the writing doesn't get any easier whatsoever. The recording and editing has gotten easier, but writing is still as difficult as you'd imagine it to be...*continues*

Blackadder

Smash Master
THIS GAME'S WINNER IS...

Anyway. Yeah, there'll be other contests. As to what they will be, I'm not sure. After all though, I've had something on the news part of the first post for about a couple weeks that nobody's acted on. So we'll see.
The sig thing? I thought people would jump to that, myself. I would try myself but...I suck. I suck very very large balls when it comes to sig-making.

*Takes a break from writing podcast* What's that? No, the writing doesn't get any easier whatsoever. The recording and editing has gotten easier, but writing is still as difficult as you'd imagine it to be...*continues*
Heh. I guess you havea lot to live up to Youko. I'm suprised you have kept to the cast like you have, improving it greatly as you go. Not to say it wasn't good from day one!! :embarrass

Anyways, if that statement about working on the cast was true as well as humouress, I shall let ya'll continue on it.
Also, I finaly figured out what was wrong with my spelling of "Father" as "Farther" before. I kept staring at it going "What is up with it..."

I must be really tired. >_>
Good luck!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hey Youko, I could try and get my girlfriend to make you a banner or a signature. She's really good with HTML and Art itself.

I'll ask her =] .

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wont be able to listen to this weeks podcast my computer is all ****ed up and i cant access volume settings... and i cant even change the volume from the outside.

: (

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I got a title Youko. it should be "Character's Serenade" showing the awesome Music update for friday and how we had just a bunch of character updates this week, especially Meta Knight finally being revealed
Nice title. It's a good thing you thought of it, I couldn't think of one myself :(.

So there you go Youko! :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You don't have a written document of what you said in the Podcast do you? Because i still don't wanna miss it XD... : (

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I was talking to Youko... (I really should quote people)

Not like you said that stuff off the top of your head : p

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You don't have a written document of what you said in the Podcast do you? Because i still don't wanna miss it XD... : (

Yeah, I can send you the script when it's done - Who's In won't be on it, but everything else will be. Just PM me with your email address. Tough break with the comp though, hope it gets fixed!

Sariku

Smash Master
I CAN Write a script for Who's In, but do the fact that Legolastorm thinks Who's In sucks since I had some mis-info on Dark Samus I don't really think its worth it >.<

WaterTails

Smash Lord
OOOH, BURN!

PS: I just threw this together in honor of the tenth podcast(and the thing under news)

Just took a coupla minutes, so... yeah. I knew a site w/ a pic of Sakurai, so I just used the B&W one.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I CAN Write a script for Who's In, but do the fact that Legolastorm thinks Who's In sucks since I had some mis-info on Dark Samus I don't really think its worth it >.<
Its just that your really mis informed for most of them i mean Ridley is basically guaranteed to be in Brawl and you go "Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy not?"

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
OK, there will be no Ridley-war here, save it for another thread.

But basically, because of the Sakurai's want for Metroid representation and the fact that Ridley is very popular in Japan where Metroid is not so, the two just about go hand-in-hand. If you want more, see Character Discussion, please.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
(8-12 cast) Balance was played out to near perfection in melee? That was sarcasm, right? I am having trouble hearing it. :chuckle:

Top Bottom