• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Eh, that was the title of an update though...but yeah, I suppose it could have been a good one.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Major internet win, Youko for releasing it so early. Haven't listened to episode 27 yet, but yeah... internet win.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, I can't get anything done with these podcasts being released everyday. They're taking over my life! I'm so behind on my work...

But hey, good job guys. I really do enjoy them.

626key

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking forward to it, my computer wont download the 5 part panda cast, so I have yet to listen to it, but hopefully I will be able to listen to episode 27
P.S. someone do the math, how many more episodes will they do, the only bad thing about brawl is that show me your news will not be here much longer

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow, I got a lot of catching up to do. I'm just starting part 3 of Episode 26 already. Last time I looked, part 4 had barely come out and now there's already an entirely new episode.

I didn't listen to part 2 completely because it was just so terrible. The guest (forgot who he was) was the worst guest I've heard on the show and most of the discussion was just annoying and not pleasant to listen to.

*Listening to part 3 now*

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
Wow, I got a lot of catching up to do. I'm just starting part 3 of Episode 26 already. Last time I looked, part 4 had barely come out and now there's already an entirely new episode.

I didn't listen to part 2 completely because it was just so terrible. The guest (forgot who he was) was the worst guest I've heard on the show and most of the discussion was just annoying and not pleasant to listen to.

*Listening to part 3 now*
Your talking about Sariku, he was the guest that time. I found that episode hilarious.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The music i want for mario is that Bowser/Boss music in mario 64

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Just finished listening to episode 27, awesome as always. These upcoming weeks will be quite interesting.

Also, as far as music goes, I've noticed Mario is the only franchise (with characters) without a music sample. So unless they show something from an obscure game like X or hit us with a new franchise, Mario might be next. Its going to be epic, I just know it.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I don't know if it was already mentioned but I just wanted to comment on something about the Coin Launcher update. I think you guys called the sticker in this screenshot a Fire Emblem character...

...When in fact it is in fact the concept art for Phantom Gannon from Ocarina of Time

"OMG!!1 Gannon confirmz for Brawl!" =P

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
...When in fact it is in fact the concept art for Phantom Gannon from Ocarina of Time

"OMG!!1 Gannon confirmz for Brawl!" =P
Nice find I never noticed this before even if someone has noticed/pointed this out before, it's still nice to see people are still looking for info wherever they can, I'm surprised you found that, the sticker icon is so small in that picture, it's hard to tell what it is.

Also we have 20 stages not 24 guys. :p

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
People are barely noticing that Phantom Ganon was a sticker?! It was a given when the update came out, and especially when we had all the posts weeks ago saying which stickers and trophies were confirmed.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Great podcast as always. Can't say I really listened to the whole interview (I still love SmashDash though), but it was a nice addition. Good work!

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
great job this was a good way to start off season 3 especially with the going over of everything that is the smash dojo i really liked hearing you guy's opinions on the characters as soon as i get the game i am going to play multiplayer with my brothers try out every character (hopefully get a character like how you get marth in melee) and then head for the subspace :)!! BTW i really liked the interview section i thinks it is good to get more peoples inputs great GREAT job!!

626key

Smash Journeyman
I think that the descriptions of the fighters really fits
P.S. they may have Zamus unlockable as her own fighter

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
My suggestion for Show Me Your Moves would be that you do it bi-monthly and like you said talk about videogames in general. I'd still like the primary focus to be Smash. What I'd expect to see is shorter episodes (which is just as good).

626key

Smash Journeyman
My suggestion for Show Me Your Moves would be that you do it bi-monthly and like you said talk about videogames in general. I'd still like the primary focus to be Smash. What I'd expect to see is shorter episodes (which is just as good).
After smash comes out, right

Cless

Smash Champion
Well, video games in general is my specialty. It'd be nice if you continued the podcast like that after Brawl came out if you had the time.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Alright, time to listen to Episode 27.

I was listening to Part 5 of 26 half way through, and liked it, but then I realized there wasn't going to be any Smash talk, so I just skimmed through the rest and moved on.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Well, video games in general is my specialty. It'd be nice if you continued the podcast like that after Brawl came out if you had the time.
AND

PLEASE DO THIS!

I'm trying to put together a competitive Brawl Podcast based around, well duh, the competitive side of Brawl and if you guys are doing general Nintendo, I would love you guys even more than I already do!

DisabledParking

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the boards, Gotta say I love the podcast. Btw Youko and Samurai Panda if you guys are gonna be the heads of the Michigan Smash, I'll have to see about starting up an OSU smash headquarters. Cheer for osu tomorrow its good for the conference.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm not sure if I did say 21 and I'm not about to go listen to find out.

But then again, I did also say at first that there were seven Pandacasts instead of six, so yeeeeeah.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
youko it sucks that you had to buy the pink ds. i just got a DS and PH, and pearl. i challenge you a battle when i get a usb wireless thing for my ds.

also just to show off. i got the legend of zelda edition DS.

I've been listining to the podcast since eps. 15 and im lovin it so keep up the good work.

edit: SP you said you read negima. can you say if their are any good quality fan translations online as most of the time the scans are below passing.
pm me with links

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
good pandacast guys. a whole episode of tangents, wow.

No body beats bobobo-bobo-bobobo's azz, nobody! bobobo is awesome. that show was hilarious!

im saving episode 27 till school tomorrow.

Top Bottom