• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

okiyama

Smash Ace
I'm listening to Part 5 and all I have to say is lol tangents.

This one gets a 5/5!

Read first post, ouch I wanted to give you guys a viewpoint >.> oh well too late.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
seriously, you should really play starcraft, it's a great game.

EDIT: oh yeah, a pokemon massive multiplayer would be freaking sweet. that was another one of my ideas but it was lost in the conversation.

wouldn't that be the kewl?

NEXT LOGICAL PROGRESSION FTW.

i'm just sorta listening to the podcast for the first time now lol

i posted about how bad superbad was before i listened XD

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice

EDIT: oh yeah, a pokemon massive multiplayer would be freaking sweet. that was another one of my ideas but it was lost in the conversation.

I second both statements....still can't believe Youko hasn't played Starcraft or know the difference between WC3 and WoW lol Just givin ya a hard time ^^

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i didn't draw that bowser, i found it on deviant art

i got sexiest mod over azua, who is actually a really attractive girl gamer who cosplays.

i dont even understand what's going on with that one LOL

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:

NEXT LOGICAL PROGRESSION FTW.

i'm just sorta listening to the podcast for the first time now lol

i posted about how bad superbad was before i listened XD
How was the Starcraft for the N64, Anything good?

Mariocraft... *dies*
It dosent die, it lives on.
Besides what do you mean by that?

saif442050

Smash Apprentice
i voted for azua:lick: (sorry gimpy)

and btw i if you put all the pandacast past together it is about 6 hours long...holy sh*t. Cant wait for season three:)

o yeah why does the lick emoticon lick its eye off?:lick:

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I honestly would. I would pay monthly fees for a well done Pokemon MMO.

Get it done Nintendo.
I want my Zelda MMO before a Pokemon one, but I know it will eventually happen with Pokemon, I just won't care most likely. I know I'd pay cold hard cash for a good Zelda MMO, however, so maybe one day Nintendo will take that venture...

But, as to not get too off topic, can't wait for Season 3! Maybe I'll send in a Mailtime question next week or something that is not a viewpoint :laugh:

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
How was the Starcraft for the N64, Anything good?
Most StarCraft fans hate the N64 version, mostly because of the awkward controls (using a gamepad for an RTS? Madness!) and lack of full motion cinematics in story mode. I forget if the voice acting was removed or not, but other than that it had just about everything the PC version had. Both the original and Brood War expansion campaigns, and it also had split-screen multiplayer (which sucked for vs but was kinda fun for co-op).

So yeah, it sucks compared to the PC version, but they made do with what they had at the time. Heck, I actually played the 64 version before getting the PC, and it makes me kinda glad that my favorite RTS appeared on a Nintendo console. Also, StarCraft 64 is the sole reason why I entertain the thought of a StarCraft character in Smash Bros. :laugh:

Sariku

Smash Master
Wow. I listened to it. Do I really sound alot like him?

Seth sounds alot like Gimpyfish though... I don't care what you say. Gawd, I have to find a way to watch this movie tonight. That won't kill my computer.

626key

Smash Journeyman
This is to anyone who know the answer, I would like to become a moderator, can someone tell me how?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It's not that we don't want to hear from you on this thread, especially if you're a fan of the podcast, it's just that that question is way too off topic.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that's not at all what we were saying, we are just messing around

it's hard to become a mod here, you have to be well respected by the community on a whole, contribute, be active, be well liked, you have to have been on the boards for quite a long time etc etc

theres not any real openings right now as far as i know anyways *shrug*

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Wow. I listened to it. Do I really sound alot like him?

Seth sounds alot like Gimpyfish though... I don't care what you say. Gawd, I have to find a way to watch this movie tonight. That won't kill my computer.
Sariku I sent you a link in a PM. :D

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Sorry, I'll back off
Sorry, didn't mean to sound, well, mean. :( But yeah, what Gimpyfish said.

Back on topic: This week's Pandacasts have been great. Thanks SP, for putting so much work into the podcast. It definitely kept me amused through the week back to school from vacation. :chuckle:

626key

Smash Journeyman
no, weekends not over yet, sorry we're getting off topic, how long do you think the podcasts going to be?

Top Bottom