• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
thats cool. I actually saw dragon ball, ranma 1/2 which is great but i dont remeber much, and yu-yu hakuso IN SPANISH..... the dubbing completely sucked and of course when translting things either get misinterpreted or changed completely

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
You just said Metal Gear Beyblade.

Solid Snake Bit Beast Confirmed for Brawl.

And I have to agree with Sariku, this episode was kind of odd...you guys actually stayed on topic...

And SP, your Japan section should be called the "SamuraiJapandaTime!" because it sounds neat.
I hate being a hypocrite now, since I said to stop making pointless posts, but...

I second that name. It's amazing sexy.
I heard the name on the podcast, and I was like, "Yes, recognition!"

...but it wasn't me.

Meh. -_- I posted that a day ago, too, and that's like a year in forums time...

Whatever. The PandaCast was still great.

Oh, and another question. I have Jump Super Stars, but I was just wondering whether or not it's worth it to go and buy Ultimate Stars too.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
I really do need to get Jump Ultimate Stars at some point. I'll probably end up maining Bo-Bobo or Don Patch just because I love that series so much, similar to Gimpyfish and Bowser.

Heh, who knows? If I practice, I might become the Gimpyfish of Don Patch players.

Edit: Dang, I just read that viewpoints are out. Looks like the only way I'm ever going to get on SMYN is via roundtable, unlikely as it may be.

*patiently waits for Roundtable auditions to resume*

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
parts 3 and 4 were both amazing. The only thing missing from part 3 was Buzz, and the only thing missing from part 4 was Youko. I'm sorry, "WAYKO". Really interesting easter eggs, panda u never let me down.

Can't wait for part 5!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Same here. It's a fantastic series. L particularly redefines the word "awesome".

*sits eagerly waiting for tonight's new dub episode, despite the fact that it introduces...HER...*

Grim Spandango

Smash Cadet
A little off-topic, but I've never EVER liked anime, but Goldenboy was always an exception. Goldenboy is very very funny and it's really great.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I really do need to get Jump Ultimate Stars at some point. I'll probably end up maining Bo-Bobo or Don Patch just because I love that series so much, similar to Gimpyfish and Bowser.

Heh, who knows? If I practice, I might become the Gimpyfish of Don Patch players.

Edit: Dang, I just read that viewpoints are out. Looks like the only way I'm ever going to get on SMYN is via roundtable, unlikely as it may be.

*patiently waits for Roundtable auditions to resume*

Dude, I know what you're saying, I bought a new mic just to do a view point lol. I don't care if I have to make my own podcast, i will make the purchase worth it haha.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
whoa adult swim is already at the misa episode

wow...
Yeah, tonight's episode is the one involving the broadcast of Kira #2's tapes at Sakura TV. Epic van-crashing and phone-switching FTW.

And Misa hasn't spoken much yet, but from what I've heard, it's not too bad. It'll take a few more episodes before I can really decide, though.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
Sounds like a great episode. The other day I was thinking "If I was in charage of SMYN, and there was a week with no DOJO updates, what would I do?" the first thing that came to my mind was make a total recap (like MK special moves!), looks like you stole my idea :laugh:

Can't wait for the episode :)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
A good title for this recap episode: perhaps something along the lines of "Show me your news again; I missed it the first time!"

...yeah, it kinda sucks, but something along those lines might be funny.

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
Good cast guys, it was kinda nice to step away from Brawl and just listen to you guys talk. You remind me of me and my friends just sitting there goofin around and just chatting about w/e. Can't wait for the start of season 3!

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
just listened to part 3 earlier today.

youko, are you gonna take all the things that that Yko(might not be right spelling) said about you? lol.

i also am listening to the beggining of part 4. I knew instantly the allusion youko was making. that was a really funny juicy fruit commercial.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i thought of the mario rts in the late 1500's

just so you all know. it was me who thought of it first.

*revives really trivial dumb topic*

EDIT:

superbad was also possibly one of the worst comedies ever made. stop praising mind numbing garbage like that so they can make a real movie please

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
i thought of the mario rts in the late 1500's

just so you all know. it was me who thought of it first.

*revives really trivial dumb topic*

EDIT:

superbad was also possibly one of the worst comedies ever made. stop praising mind numbing garbage like that so they can make a real movie please
So this translates to: I want people to start a discussion?

And you are a Mod! :p

Probably because you are Gimpy, now everyone will agree with you... XD

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
has anyone here ever read/watched Yakitate!! Japan?
It's an awesome series about bread that parodies other shonen shows.

As for what I've been watching reading lately.
I haven't really watched much anime recently besides the normal Naruto/Bleach/One Piece(sorry I don't have the time to catch up with the manga). Although I religiously watch tokusatsu. I only started watching shows from the genre about a year or so ago,
but I've been going back and watching older series. My favorite franchise would have to be Kamen Rider.

In the print department the only manga I've read in years has been digimon stuff. and since the people I get the scanslations from take so long I don't get to read it that often.

Although my interest in comics has grown, specifically Transformers. Transformers is probably moving up to be my number two hobby.(my number one is video games, and I doubt anything will ever replace it. number two was digimon)

TMS

Smash Journeyman
EDIT:

I heard it was the hour and a half long **** joke. Is this true?

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I've actually only seen a few English dubs that are good. Let's see, theres...

Death Note (the best English dub ever)
YuYu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin

There may be others, but it's always best to just watch subs.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm all caught up now, the Pandacast is awesome.

Also, MarioCraft may very well be the single greatest idea for a Mario spin-off ever. Speaking of which, I once entertained the idea of a Zelda RTS or MMO... I mean, they made a Zelda shooter now, its time to tackle the other two big genres. :laugh:

RDK

Smash Hero
Superbad wasn't nearly as bad as Knocked Up. I wanted to kill myself after watching that.

Top Bottom