• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Guys, the points that are needed obviously has some refference to the Wii's storage. That's the topic discussed above, so it only makes sense.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Oh btw Gimpy, I thought of a Nintendo RTS a long time ago.

Another fanbased project???

RDK

Smash Hero
That's weird that Gimpy mentioned the RTS on the podcast. I mean who honestly HASN'T thoought of that? I remember thinking how cool that would be years ago, when Starcraft first became popular.

That idea would own so bad.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
i thought of it in like 7th grade i probably still have little maps i drew up for it hahaha

tooooo goooodz
**** that was b4 Starcraft :p. (which literally made RTS' known, IMO) - NM I think it might have been a year after, you are 20 right?

Edit: 20 - 2 = 18 at 2005, - 4 (Highschool) = 14 at 2001, - 1, 13 at 2000, 7th grade. **** lots of years after, XD, nm, my bad.

Anyways, do you have WC3 Gimpy, you could make a custom map of it, or maybe wait until SC2 and make a custom map.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Well you kinda kept your promise, lol. You did get all 5 but a day late.

Whatever I can wait a day. Unlike some people with Brawl coming out >.>

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
Oh btw Gimpy, I thought of a Nintendo RTS a long time ago.

Another fanbased project???

now that u've admmitted it on the podcast everybody is just coming out the closet (not the way ur thinking) "Yeah, i thought of a Mario RTS way b4 everybody" :laugh:

Great idea ;)

RDK

Smash Hero
now that u've admmitted it on the podcast everybody is just coming out the closet (not the way ur thinking) "Yeah, i thought of a Mario RTS way b4 everybody"
Uh, maybe because we did? I'm not saying that any of us thought of it before anybody else, but it's ludicrous to think that Gimpy was the first and only one to come up with that idea.

The only reason everyone's in an uproar about it is because he said it on the podcast, which gives him publicity and instant credibility.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Seriously, though, "Samurai Japanda Time" or "Tokyo Tales" would be good names for the Panda in Japan story segments.

Can't wait for part 5!

(And KindKing, I think that is Sonic, as the only other things it resembles are Mewtwo's Shadow Ball or Pikachu's Volt Tackle, neither of which is likely...)

VandalD

Smash Cadet
After listening to part 4 when they were talking about the share I saw one of the pics and it looks like a blue ball near Kirby. is this Sonic? It looks wierd
Looks more like a ball of energy to me than it does Sonic.

Haven't listened to part 5, but I'm going to go ahead and assume it's awesome. Thanks for keeping the episodes coming over these two weeks, and especially for doing the daily parts. It really did make up for the lack of Dojo updates. Entertaining as always. The Pandacast had a great run.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Uh, maybe because we did? I'm not saying that any of us thought of it before anybody else, but it's ludicrous to think that Gimpy was the first and only one to come up with that idea.

The only reason everyone's in an uproar about it is because he said it on the podcast, which gives him publicity and instant credibility.
I'm curious how this matters at all in the least because I mean how is this game ever going to be made?

It is a cool idea, what's it matter who got it first?

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm curious how this matters at all in the least because I mean how is this game ever going to be made?

It is a cool idea, what's it matter who got it first?
I never said it mattered, I was just addressing people's flawed interpretations of "ZOMG I THOUGHT OF THAT FIRST".

It's honestly amazing how much of a big deal some people will make out of this.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
sorry for being annoying, but i feel like i should apoligise for saying "i want to be on SMYN" there are so many people who deserve it more.... i surrender.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
sorry for being annoying, but i feel like i should apoligise for saying "i want to be on SMYN" there are so many people who deserve it more.... i surrender.
Hmmm... Ok. You don't really need to apologize for that, I mean we all want to be in SMYN. Not all of us will get the chance, but at least you can feel proud you tried.

Anyways Panda and Youko make good choices on who to choose for SMYN, so if you feel like other people deserve it more, those people will probably make it before you anyways :p. (Not trying to offend you, just trying to make you feel better, although it sounds so weird)

Raykz for SMYN!! :p.

VandalD

Smash Cadet
As of now, the text for the link is right, but when you click it, it takes you to part 4.

Edit: Echo. Echo. Echo.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I got back from vacation the other day, and man do I have a lot of catching up to do. I've only listened to the first Pandacast, and I even skipped the competitive talk towards the end, which is the first time I've skipped something in the podcast. I still haven't listened to all of Part 1 for this week, which makes me sad. Oh well, time to waste hours of my life :D

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
YO HO, YO HO!! (to keep with Panda's piraty theme)

- Stream link fixed on the first page

- Blogged

- Preview for Episode 27 up!!

falco999

Smash Apprentice
YO HO, YO HO!! (to keep with Panda's piraty theme)

- Stream link fixed on the first page

- Blogged

- Preview for Episode 27 up!!
is the game you talked about in the beginning of the podcast called Pickle Ball? we play something like that in gym

Top Bottom