• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Again, because it's going to be that much of a bombshell, I'm going to have to warn you all the Conspiracy Theoracy isn't for the close-minded.

If you have a rational, open mind that appreciates logic at its finest, you won't be disappointed. He's got me pretty convinced.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Theoracy? is that a made up word, or was it supposed to be theory?

anyway, lookin forward to it. nice to have a preview

although, didn't we already have a boss battle viewpoint, or am i just thinkin it?

EDIT: yeah, i was thinking it. anyway, what was the name of the guy who did the Brawl veiwpoint last week? i didn't catch his name to put on the wiki page

Deception

Smash Ace

anyway, lookin forward to it. nice to have a preview

although, didn't we already have a boss battle viewpoint, or am i just thinkin it?

EDIT: yeah, i was thinking it. anyway, what was the name of the guy who did the Brawl veiwpoint last week? i didn't catch his name to put on the wiki page
I understand why you are confused. Last week's mailtime question was asking what bosses should be in brawl.

I think the guy who did the viewpoint was called... uh.... Seraff? It's pronounced like that but I don't know how to spell it.

mas369

Smash Apprentice
Theoracy refers to a goverment run on religious laws. But he did mean to use theory.

Well, can't wait to hear this weeks podcast. With how mediocore this week has been, you'll probaly try to squeeze as much out of it as possible, which is when you really shine.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We were chatting with Buzz before we started recording, and I mentioned this "theory" (which may end up being a fact) and Buzz started going off on how he hoped it wasn't a conspiracy theory since thats the last thing the boards need. But he accidentally let "conspiracy theoracy" slip out instead, so we kinda rolled with it :D

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Theoracy refers to a goverment run on religious laws. But he did mean to use theory.
see, i should of known that. well, that's what i get for not paying attention in government class. but now that i know, it does sound familiar

I understand why you are confused. Last week's mailtime question was asking what bosses should be in brawl.
ah, that's why...

I think the guy who did the viewpoint was called... uh.... Seraff? It's pronounced like that but I don't know how to spell it.
i knew the name, but i didn't know how to spell it. Youko or SP, you gotta help me here

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ceraph was the name of last week's BV submitter.

...And yeah, I'm really running low on BVs...

RDK

Smash Hero
Ceraph was the name of last week's BV submitter.

...And yeah, I'm really running low on BVs...
*COUGH* you can always use mine *COUGH*

And you're talking about a "theocracy". Theoracy isn't even a word.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Haha.

I wonder if I'll ever get onto the roundtable, though looking forward to this conspiracy theory!!! Sounds intriguing, once again.

RDK

Smash Hero
Longest Roundtable yet? I can't wait.

It looks to be a promising Roundtable discussion--I've always wanted to hear Buzz talk about stuff IRL.

M.K

Level 55

Well, can't wait to hear this weeks podcast. With how mediocore this week has been, you'll probaly try to squeeze as much out of it as possible, which is when you really shine.
Actually, the government run on religious laws is theocracy not theoracy

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So good news, we might be looking at an early release here, maybe three hours from this timestamp?

115:09

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yep, I generally try to post the length when I know of it before the episode.

So 115:09 is 115 minutes, 9 seconds, or:

1 hour, 55 minutes, and nine seconds of SMASHY GOODNESS! :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, I'm not going to bet with you. Besides, don't you think the phrase "bringing along a special guest" guarantees that? I'm not discrete with my words like Sakurai is.

RDK

Smash Hero
Yep, I generally try to post the length when I know of it before the episode.

So 115:09 is 115 minutes, 9 seconds, or:

1 hour, 55 minutes, and nine seconds of SMASHY GOODNESS! :)
Holy crap. Longest episode yet.

This beats the **** out of some of your earlier episodes--a lot of them were only like 30 minutes long.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Holy crap! That's gonna be one fifth of the Subspace Emissary!

By then we might have Ridley if we we're playing, and listening, at the same time.

(Just taking a random guess for when Ridley will be unlocked.

Assuming Ridley is in)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Probably an hour-ish from this message's timestamp. The 115 minutes is how long the episode is.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
<--- Is eagerly awaiting this epic episode.

I definitely wanna hear most of all what you guys rate this week. You guys have been generous these past few weeks.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
<--- Is eagerly awaiting this epic episode.

I definitely wanna hear most of all what you guys rate this week. You guys have been generous these past few weeks.
What was Youko's rating for the week of Meta Knight's special moves? 9.9756325?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That's right.

It's blogged. Plus instructions how to get the mp3 file from the download link if you aren't sure how.

You're welcome, guys! Enjoy, this was a fun one!!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Which podcast are you listening to? I said I didn't really like the DK song, but I really enjoy X...

Top Bottom