• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should we work on making a West Coast crew for Genesis? (Brawl)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Futile's training for Genesis, if anyone gives a **** lmao.

RichBrown

Smash Master
How are crews gonna be done anyways? I haven't seen any specific info on this actually. I'm wondering if it will be separated into coasts, or smaller regions, or whatever.

HugS™

Smash Lord
The rumor is they may not even do crews due to time constraints. It'd really be a waste if they didn't at least do regional crews.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Dang. Honestly this seems like something a handful of us are gonna decide on the fly when we are at the tournament hahaha

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
According to sidefx's interview on AIB, crews are going to be played a few matches each night.

tc1

Smash Lord
So much hate on norcal lmao looks like **** repping a coast that has no love for a region..
FTA accepting any and all 5v5 crew battles
no m2k this time socal haha smart tyrant not letting AJ go haha ^_0
vegas was legit :D

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
So much hate on norcal lmao looks like **** repping a coast that has no love for a region..
818 vs. FTA?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't mean to hate on norcal...but meep, norcal's presumed second best player, recently lost to junkinthetrunk and oats. not to be of any offense to junkinthetrunk and oats, but it's a really bad sign that our unranked players can beat norcal's best players. =/

i don't want the WC to be held back. if there were better, reliable, and more consistent players than myself/rich, i would be ok with replacing them with other players outside of our region..i just don't see any, though.

if anyone in any other WC region (including norcal) truly believes they deserves a spot on the list, i will talk to you personally and perhaps we can work out a way to decide if you should be in above myself/rich/whoever.

sidefx

Smash Champion
norcal ****in blows at brawl.

end of story.. everyone knows it, stop trying to be nice about it.. and stop trying to defend it.

socal taps, norcal lacks.

RichBrown

Smash Master
WC crew should be called SC+SK

btw I'm pretty sure TKD isn't going to Genesis, so take that into consideration for making the list.

Top Bottom