• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should we work on making a West Coast crew for Genesis? (Brawl)

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
yea, id want to be on it not sure if im good enuf tho

definitely
fictn
larry
dsf
tyrant

5 man crews?

DJMirror

Smash Master
if we can have a 6 man crew.....
HugS - Team Captain
DSF
Tyrant
Fiction
DEHF
MikeHAZE

RichBrown

Smash Master
^Yeah those would be our top 5 for sure.

Since it's Genesis though it might be cool to make it 10 man crews. Or at least something more than 5.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
This should be amazing.

HugS™

Smash Lord
What about the best of the west tournament?

I say the same team for both.

DSF
tyrant
larry
fiction
HAZE
LoL I don't think Socal is going to submit a list for "best of the west".

Because "best of the west" shouldn't include some Oregon players while people like Leepuff and TKD are left out.

It's not "best of the west" it's "best from each state"...Trash.

And LoL Jkun, this aint Melee, I'm no Brawl team captain.

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
What about the best of the west tournament?

I say the same team for both.

DSF
tyrant
larry
fiction
HAZE

oh ya forgot about mike, i think that list could change tho we'l see what happens the next few tournaments gatta step it up havok we got this

^Yeah those would be our top 5 for sure.

Since it's Genesis though it might be cool to make it 10 man crews. Or at least something more than 5.
yea ten man crews would ****, id put money on socal for that

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i got this

hugs should be captain

but maybe not, dsf has never lost a crew battle :o

well...except for...anyway, we got this

edit: yeah hugs is dum nvm

pulido MIKE (1:57:48 PM): you working today
pulido MIKE (2:01:03 PM): or do you want to smash
Johnyontheguitar (2:02:11 PM): nah i'm smashing today

sidefx

Smash Champion
i dont even know if we have time for brawl crews tbh.. right now its not in our line up.

reasoning behind is basically : past 5 months we really havent seen much interest in brawl crews really.. except for the occasional question if were going to have it or not. but if all that changes, and people really really want to see brawl crews, then we'll see what happens from then on.. but for right now, due to time constraints, (go check pre-reg to see why we have time constraints) we wont be doing brawl crews.

again, things can change

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
There was hella Crew hype at Quiznos, i think people are down WHEN IT'S ADVERTISED RIGHT. The usual reason that they fail is because after tournaments people are like "let's do crews, 12v12"

If anyone can do crews right, it's you guys boback.

sidefx

Smash Champion
it was advertised as much as melee was

i set up forums on norcalsmash.com as well for it to be further organized, but its just sitting there..

dont get me wrong, we arent favoring melee over brawl in anyway, if it were soley up to me, i wouldnt even have crews, with the amount of people showing up to this. i mean ****, right now it doesnt even seem like we even CAN do crews..

but show me the hype, get it goin, and we'll see about putting it into the line up, IF we have time for it.

tbh i dont like either game as much as i used to, brawl being even more so, so theres no biased really.. melee is boring as hell to me right now, and im slowly switching over to sf4 anyways.

so dont take it up the butt brawl people =D

Lovage

Smash Hero
3 days and we still cant make room for brawl crews?
wow if we're that crunched for time just make it 6man crew or something for either event.

bbb

Smash Champion
lets clone larry 4 times and have a best of larry coast crew

EDIT: BlazBlue is the ****

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
dont even know if we have time for brawl crews tbh.. right now its not in our line up.

reasoning behind is basically : past 5 months we really havent seen much interest in brawl crews really.. except for the occasional question if were going to have it or not. but if all that changes, and people really really want to see brawl crews, then we'll see what happens from then on.. but for right now, due to time constraints, (go check pre-reg to see why we have time constraints) we wont be doing brawl crews.

again, things can change
Wait...

Is this true? Midwest has been getting pumped for Brawl crews, we've had a thread up about it for the past 4 months...and this is part of the only reason I was going to come to Genesis. Oh well.

The Midwest challenges the best 10 players on the West Coast to a crew battle. Bring it.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I agree with Mike, the only reason people don't get so hype about crew is because we don't see them that often. If people start getting used to seeing crews at our locals, I'm pretty sure people will like it.

@ HugS: Well...suppose we don't submit anything...we're gonna let timmy tommy win it? uhhhh nah. Just MO. Think about it, its just another tournament anyways.

Oh and I just saw the movie Up. The boy scout kid looks like Conner.

lol

hey connor. <3

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
TvC is coming to the states at winter. I'm looking forward to it. I doubt I'd be able to buy BlazBlue on it's release date since I need as much cash as possible for Genesis. *sigh*

DJMirror

Smash Master
TvC? coming? here? WTF I'm going to go get a wii again =)

Sold my wii cuz Brawl sucks

Nah jk it didn't suck it was boring to me =( sorry brawl players

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
TvC's freakin garbz. Basically Marvel dumbed down about half the amount, w/the same button sequences required for every char. Fun to play each character like once, then I wanna shoot myself...

Pick up a real game to meet your 2D needs.

Play Guilty Gear...

EDIT: Mogli's the freakin man, what you talkin about?

Top Bottom