• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should The Change Be Made?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Sure. Tekken already being repped via a mii costume definitely makes me prefer the idea of another fighting game character

The fighters pass gets no additional stages, mii costumes and spirits but ten more characters

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
No, Black Adam may have been an annoying shill pick but stands out as a lesser-known villain when you remove him from the context of why he's in. So I like him.

Multiversus' Steven Universe content is replaced with an equal amount of Regular Show content.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
To Be Fair, I don't know why Sonic 06 is hated, I never played it. so to that I say i don't care

Agumon gets in Smash 4 over Pac Man

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
No, i like the idea & can see it as a 2nd Mario Kart stage but feel like the best choices for a 1st are only Mario Circuit or Rainbow Road imo.

Ganondorf gets a proper moveset in Melee but Sheik is now stuck as a Falcon clone.

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
No. Never over Mac.

Figure-8 Circuit in Brawl is based on Mario Kart DS instead of being somewhat original.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Yes

Paratroopa, Hammer Bro, & Petey Piranha are in Mario Kart Wii replacing Baby Daisy, Birdo, & Dry Bowser

Top Bottom