• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I Be Disappointed?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I've taken a break from the limelight, mostly out of necessity. I figured if I stopped talking in general my various inboxes would get a break. It sort of worked.

Anyway I've been practicing and lurking a little. However I'm curious if you slugs have come up with anything new. I glanced around and saw nothing.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We have a ton of new angels, my strategies have improved since our last encounter, and though we havent found new tech, I really look forward to seeing you again, and perhaps I could have some Angel tech practice. Unfortunately I fail at Arrow Swarming :(
That's where my Arrow Rain talent comes in :)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I've taken a break from the limelight, mostly out of necessity. I figured if I stopped talking in general my various inboxes would get a break. It sort of worked.

Anyway I've been practicing and lurking a little. However I'm curious if you slugs have come up with anything new. I glanced around and saw nothing.
Not much has been going on we have a tourny; kupo, sagemoon, and I started a guide, match up thread, and some random threads here and there. Also I am dissapointed in kupo for not finding the next big AT as well. :chuckle:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
One of the best Pit players that guided me as early as when the game came out for the US. He was around that time, with Kupo and me. I also have to thank Undr for his Pit compilation vids, though im jealous since i dont got a vid like that of my own. :(
But i guess i should thank those vids and his guidance for getting me started with arrow looping. :)

kown

Smash Lord
^haha i wanted undr to reply . yea me n undr use to be tite but than he went away and he didnt answer me at all.
good thing he didnt come back with his name changed to rouge haha

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Maybe, I dunno if you ought to be disappointed, but I'm a new angel, if that isn't enough, then idk, disappointment?

LOL nice to meet you UndrDog.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hey PU. lol... poo...

I wasn't just talking about ATs. I just mean general discoveries.

As of late I've come to appreciate Samus a lot more. I'm rather convinced that when competitive play hits it's high point that Samus will become a counter against Pit. Just keep an eye out for Samus once players become faster. However the key is to be faster then the Samus. Samus is faster then what she appears at the moment. Meaning she has more potential then her players are letting on. A Samus that can keep up with Pit has a massive advantage. (This is assuming they have experience against Pit.)

Just a tid-bit I'd like to share.

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
hey undrdog ive havent been on that much to notice you were missing but thats cuz i dont have internet

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Lol Undr you're wrong though. I discovered angel galloping :D. Theres a thread on it and everything.

Besides. It's not like you've come back with any discoveries >_> Personally I'd rather touch up and master all the applications of the AT's we have and let someone else discover them.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, you needn't jump to conclusions. Who's to say that I haven't come up with anything new? ^_^

Oh and I'm not yelling "juke"...

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Lol XD. If you have something new you would have said something by now, unless you plan to build the suspense. ^_^ You got my hopes up though so don't torture me with bad news.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
He'll have somthing like "angel dancing". Lol and make a music vid of it for us.

Also good to have you back Undr, I was getting tired of noone calling me Captian Falcon :laugh:, and we could use your input on the match up thread.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Sup,

Look, this probably isnt the right place or time, but i feel like i must say im sorry. You know what im talking about.

O i forgot to say, im sir lucario.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hey PU. lol... poo...

As of late I've come to appreciate Samus a lot more. I'm rather convinced that when competitive play hits it's high point that Samus will become a counter against Pit. Just keep an eye out for Samus once players become faster. However the key is to be faster then the Samus. Samus is faster then what she appears at the moment. Meaning she has more potential then her players are letting on. A Samus that can keep up with Pit has a massive advantage. (This is assuming they have experience against Pit.)

Samus pretty much pwns pit, I'd call her a counter I found pits easy.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
you dont play the right pits then. Not trying to brag or anything but i beat rohins in tournament and hes one of the best samus players.

A pit that can wingdash and powershield effectively completely shuts down every approach samus has.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I second said nomination. Zairs can be turned around by mirror shield, and we can reflect ur projectiles as fast as fox. We have faster and stronger moves, and can recover much higher. Gliding effectively can stop the screw attack on us.

Tbh if you fight the right person in any character noone should be easy.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
There are no Samus Players at this point that can truly counter Pit. I'm looking down the road on this one. As of right now, Pit > Samus.

And Rogue think nothing of it. I don't dwell on things like that. In fact I hardly recall anything for me to be upset about. ^_^

As for the new thing, one of the Pit players in here knows what I'm talking about...

sagemoon

Smash Lord
=/ I hate when you do that lol. Unless it's me of course. As long as there's something though. I'll be patient and be greatful you're sharing.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
As for the new thing, one of the Pit players in here knows what I'm talking about...
WHo cares about the new thing, n00bs never come with anything :) haven't heard anything from this Undr guy so he must be a n00b, lol JK <2

Tudor for best samus ever

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
When I fought some Samus, I realized why the player was seemingly spamming the Z-air (similar to Link and his Z-air). Apparently it pierced my approaches, being able to hit me if i dont time the mirror shield right, and kept me at a distance, which usually forces me to fight back with arrows. I think I hate that Z-air more than projectile spammers :(
Anyways, Glad u r getting a bit more active Undr, Im goin to need more help it seems.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Hey PU. lol... poo...

LOL Umbra will suffice, I'd rather not think of myself or be thought of as Poo. Umbra's my gamertag when I'm not representing my crew at a tourny or something.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'unno, I'm not particularly well known for treating people the way they wish to be treated. ^_^

kown

Smash Lord
Is it something useful? while i may want to know what it is, i get the feeling its not gunna be useful since you say you discovered/found/acknowledged (one of those) it. Its silly to think that 1000 pit players missed something that you found and it IS useful.

when do you plan on releasing your info?
sigh* you remind me of my friend who says " i know a secret but i cant tell you". lame

haha anywyas whats up with u and the last couple of months?

kupo15

Smash Hero
Hey wlecome back. Didn't know what happened to you. I still want to play a good samus player to prove you wrong. lol ^_^

Your secret is still safe with me, just waiting for you to come out with it! It will still be cool but I think it isnt limited to Pit.

Im on vac atm but managed to find internet. Who know how long it will last. I think I had a couple of light bulb moments while you were gone but i forget atm. Also, Sagemoon came out with a combo vid and I came out with a second one.

And ppl posted in your Hall of Fame hehehehe >_>

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Oh so they decided to post in the "Hall of Fame" thread after I left eh? It certainly does figure.

As for my disappearance it was mostly spawned by my inability to access any of my accounts without needing to weed through millions of messages. I decided that when I came back I would just delete the lot of it and pretend it never happened. Luckily my absence caused people to give up on messaging me. I might not need to clean out my YouTube inbox until the end of the week at this rate. ^_^

For all other questions, please refer to my location. ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Faster way to communicate, when ppl are on it, able to be guided quicker, considering how it would be Faster than AIM if u want to speak to more than 1 person. FzroX knows a lot about it...

kown

Smash Lord
Your secret is still safe with me, just waiting for you to come out with it! It will still be cool but I think it isnt limited to Pit.
Kupo knows the secret!!!!!!!! this post was meant to make me jealous and it worked :( . im left out in skool, social groups, and now forums. haha
jk

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You mean I'd have power over other people? If I didn't think you were stupid enough to give me power I wouldn't believe you. ^_^

Top Bottom