• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Player Finder Thread

thedarkyoshi

Smash Cadet
Prim: Yoshi
secoundary: Zelda/Sheik

yes my zelda is as good as my sheik. I only started using SHeik after i realized i need a secoundary character. Sheik is so easy to master. All i did was copy some guy's techneque with her and it was easy. Now Zelda... She's hard to master. I haven't truly mastered either one, but I'm abou semi pro with them. OF coarse I just started using Zelda 4-5 months ago and SHeik 10-12 months ago, and I mostly use Yoshi, because I pwn w/ him

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Updated, sorry for not doing it the next day.

8bit and Yoshi1999 I can't get it to go bold after I updated. I'll try again later.

tdk, post you use zelda in the zelda finder thread. This is a sheik only finder. Also, go play someone good at this game and you'll realize you aren't semi-pro.

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
UNITED STATES MISSOURI CARTHAGE KYLE

by the way i am not a very good sheik i just started playing with sheik she is my like 5th or 6th choice so i don't know very much and don't know a lot of good combos so if anyone could help me start off by sharing some good combos and strategies it would be much appreciated. thanks.

Awex

Smash Lord
USA - CA - San Diego - Awex

My main. My title may say smash noob, but my technical skill is good. I just happen to have 0 tournament experience. ;x

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be sure to update this soon... as a Christmas present to the Sheik boards, haha. People that pm'd me, I'll get you in there too don't worry.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I main Sheik, but can never use her because my freinds say she is cheap, lol. Kinda out of practice but what the heck.

U.S.A. ::CA::Riverside::pyroRyuken

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That's great. I'll be sure to add you with all the info you gave me. >_> :p

Top Bottom