• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik chatroom ( Up and running ^_^ )

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Well if anyone is intrested i can set one up. I know xat works well but in need to know if anyone will participate. This is mainly to discuss sheik but random social stuff will keep this chat going. I see all of the sheik mains as brothers and sisters so i thought this would bring everyone closer =)

Edit: http://xat.com/SSBBsheikgroup

This is the direct link to the chat ^_^ If any changes are wanted/needed just tell me :)

Enjoy !

- Exia 00

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I concur.

Any Sheik's in Canada? Once I find a way around error code 61010 this should be good.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Well yes it will most likely be just for sheik. We can use it to set up clan battles as well ( i think there is a sheik clan ) Well, basicly anything that has to do with sheik, sheik players, and general sheik info xD Since you can easily change your name on xat, it would be easy to keep track of thing like clan roles etc. ( IE. Sheik_leader or sheik_staff ) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated =)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well yes it will most likely be just for sheik. We can use it to set up clan battles as well ( i think there is a sheik clan ) Well, basicly anything that has to do with sheik, sheik players, and general sheik info xD Since you can easily change your name on xat, it would be easy to keep track of thing like clan roles etc. ( IE. Sheik_leader or sheik_staff ) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated =)
...yeah, ._.

I was just really thinking about running ideas though you guys.

Like I run a few thoughts though Ankoku and on few selective friends of mine but really only Ankoku really knows what he's talking about so I only get his professional opinion. U_U

However having a bunch of people with different styles think tanking about things would most likely produce more interesting results.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Well sure.......... i think that was the point of brinig everyone together lol ^^

I just noticed the lack of sheik mains T.T I hope this works out.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My thoughts don't affect you in the slightest because I'm probably not going to be around to chat in it anyway.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Well.........thats not really what i asked but w/e =P. Im looking for feedback to see if I should do it or not. If yes then why, if no then why ?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well.........thats not really what i asked but w/e =P. Im looking for feedback to see if I should do it or not. If yes then why, if no then why ?
I'm not even trying to sound cocky or self centered when I say this but by me being there asking questions is more then enough reason.

Just be asking you guys my random tidbits of questions will cause you all to get a better understanding of the game as I know ALOT of things that haven't been listed in this forum.

For example sheik ftilt can hit selective people foot though the platforms of battlefield due to uneven hurt boxes among the length of opponents feet. Does something as small as that deserves it's own thread? Hell no but it is a unknown scrap of information and it's not the only one piece of info that I know. Just ask CHAOSDRAGON88

By the way the ftilt thing I've known since July.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
if tristans gonna be spamming pointless info all day every day than i can say that the chatroom will be a success

love, the great leon

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm not even trying to sound cocky or self centered when I say this but by me being there asking questions is more then enough reason.

Just be asking you guys my random tidbits of questions will cause you all to get a better understanding of the game as I know ALOT of things that haven't been listed in this forum.

For example sheik ftilt can hit selective people foot though the platforms of battlefield due to uneven hurt boxes among the length of opponents feet. Does something as small as that deserves it's own thread? Hell no but it is a unknown scrap of information and it's not the only one piece of info that I know. Just ask CHAOSDRAGON88

Congratulations. Why don't you share the rest of your "secrets" and information with the rest of the Sheik community.

Phat Yoshi

Smash Cadet
sheik ftilt can hit selective people foot though the platforms of battlefield due to uneven hurt boxes among the length of opponents feet. Does something as small as that deserves it's own thread? Hell no
But so many threads have been made on less.

Things like that I pay no attention to and I would assume others don't as well. All the more reason why a chat room would be welcome I guess.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Congratulations. Why don't you share the rest of your "secrets" and information with the rest of the Sheik community.
Because some of them I haven't fulled tested or they just seem logical.

Like how DACUS can't get shield grab if you hit someone with the attack on the way opposite way they are facing. With perfect spacing and timing you could DACUS into to a shield opponent facing towards you, wait until you are just about to reach on the other side and shield pressure them with the DACUS. Because of the speed of the attack it self most wont try to grab you out of it.

I'm not good enough at DACUS to be 100% if my theory is correct or even know how useful this really is besides the few times I've done it in mid match but it's a good theory of why I've hit people shields and continued on my way with them remaining behind me

Edit: With all seriously jopez4u I don't have that much to spam like maybe a couple dozen or more facts of random information not listed but I'm not going to be in the chat room to improve everyone but more for myself asking questions and gather people thoughts on things to help me improve.

You can't really do this here because at times people thoughts are like one word >.>'

Exia 00

Smash Champion

I know youre good and im happy you support the chat ^^. I'll probably get this thing setup later today but if not, im probaly just busy or something o_o;

Edit: I didnt notice the second page ^^;Since im getting good feedback. I'll try to set it up ASAP xD

Agi

Smash Lord
So, I assume the chatroom hasnt been made yet?

The one that I have seen used a lot is the xat chatroom, www.xat.com

I don't know the details, (I havent made one, yet) but it seems simple enough. I have been looking for a Sheik chatroom, but havent found one, yet... this'll be good stuff!:chuckle:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Ya I planned on using xat xD I know how it works and it shouldnt take too long to setup. Even if it doesnt work out, theres nothing to lose. :laugh:

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Network problem, can't connect.

I think it's my router again. Can't connect to any kind of network.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
is there a way to make the chat history longer? so i can scroll up and read what i missed during the day?

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
hey guys when Melphyr and i were on last night i drew this with the Doodle app...

We should have a sheik drawing contest :p

The H Kid

Original
Question!
Would any of you Sheik mainers like to WiFi tutor me? I'm just starting with Sheik and I figured one of you guys or girls could smack me around, teach me why I got smacked around, and finally teach me how to smack others around as part of a 3-Step lesson.
I don't really plan on using Sheik in real life so a tutor who's specially 'trained' in WiFi combat would be nice.

Thank you.

Top Bottom