• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik chatroom ( Up and running ^_^ )

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I wish i could help but im having problems with sheik =/ Im not good at spacing with her. Any one with greater reach destroys me (basicly everyone >.> ) Ask people on the chat.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double post but this may have been forgotten >_> lol Maybe i should make one for the other characters as well.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Well as one of the best sheik mains in Tennessee id gladly join up in this chatroom. Im already excited too face more sheik mirrors!!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well as one of the best sheik mains in Tennessee id gladly join up in this chatroom. Im already excited too face more sheik mirrors!!
o_o'

Not to sound rude but do you know if there's even other sheik users in tennessee?

Like have you fought any? ...I'm just curious as I wish to get a better understanding of sheik growth.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
o_o'

Not to sound rude but do you know if there's even other sheik users in tennessee?

Like have you fought any? ...I'm just curious as I wish to get a better understanding of sheik growth.
Lol i completely understand, i woulda said the same thing to others who would say there one of the best. lol well yea ive been considered so since all the sheik mainers i met through facebook and myspace decided to meet up in one spot. you wanna know the sad part.. there was like only 20 people. lol and the thing that makez me mad is that since this is Tennessee im talking here theres no major tournaments like in Houston and New York.:mad:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol i completely understand, i woulda said the same thing to others who would say there one of the best. lol well yea ive been considered so since all the sheik mainers i met through facebook and myspace decided to meet up in one spot. you wanna know the sad part.. there was like only 20 people. lol and the thing that makez me mad is that since this is Tennessee im talking here theres no major tournaments like in Houston and New York.:mad:
JW, Why's your pic on brawl Olimar?

Oh, I've picked up a thing for sheik, hope you don't mind. :)
But I'm more offensive with her, than you are defensive.

Top Bottom