• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Boards Combo vid

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
*I am making a new thresd due to the last one getting off topic*

My CPU is fixed. yaaaaay *waves a little flag* and I'm bored. I decided to start production on the Sheik board combo vid.

If you need someone to exchange Wii codes with then ask me or East. We will make sure your data gets into the vid.

To those who wish to save us time you can e-mail me the footage (East you will also e-mail me footage). My e-mail is. saviorslegacy@yahoo.com (original ain't it?)

The topic of the e-mail will be like this.

Sheik: (your username)

Then you will list vids like this.

(username)

(link)

(link)

Same as the video thread.

Okay guys.. unload em on me!
(I still want music ideas.)

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
For the music I say Justice - Genesis.

Or possibly, more likely, something by Koji Kondo. Hylian Steppe Theme?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Holy orders: be just or be dead would be the shiz.

And I have a feeling this won't last long. Hope you prove me wrong though.

edit: shouldn't have wasted my 300th post on this. XD

saviorslegacy

Holy orders: be just or be dead would be the shiz.

And I have a feeling this won't last long. Hope you prove me wrong though.

edit: shouldn't have wasted my 300th post on this. XD
What wont last long? Me making this vid? Well trust me when I say. "When I set out to do something.. I intend to finish it." I wont let this video go to the way side unless everyone stops sending me clips or I have an electronic malfunction.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Sinking you listen to Justice? GOOD taste!

I'm looking forward to this combo video.

saviorslegacy

Joseph... I personally want to keep the Ninja puns out of this combo video. Just my opinion.

As for my vote:
Tristin is win. Ciz he suggested this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjekB-PTQ0o&feature=PlayList&p=74ABE3E652D1907C&index=0
That song is original, it suprised me cuz it had little bad parts of the song... then an epic chorus. I have never really heard anything like it, and Sheik play style goes good to the music.

I say that song and the Sheiks theme.

saviorslegacy

Okay... I need more replays. -.- Only Stealth has sent me some. Everyone else has been to lazy (or busy). Please find some time to get your replays to me.

Also... please have the video as an attached to the e-mail. I can't do anything with a youtube video. -_-

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Okay... I need more replays. -.- Only Stealth has sent me some. Everyone else has been to lazy (or busy). Please find some time to get your replays to me.

Also... please have the video as an attached to the e-mail. I can't do anything with a youtube video. -_-
Sorry I've been busy, I had a group project to finish and been working full time as well.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280

Ive got a bunch of videos... But I dont know if I have anything you'd want. Im not sure what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=26B398A73BD7072E

Feel free to look around, And if there is anything you might want to use. And if you find anything, tell me, and I can make it availible for you to download.
I can even cut them down if you only want part of a video.

saviorslegacy

Ive got a bunch of videos... But I dont know if I have anything you'd want. Im not sure what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=26B398A73BD7072E

Feel free to look around, And if there is anything you might want to use. And if you find anything, tell me, and I can make it availible for you to download.
I can even cut them down if you only want part of a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAU9T0kjam0&feature=PlayList&p=26B398A73BD7072E&index=8
I want the stage spike on the first stock.

BTW... you know Ewic? lol... He always ***** me with that darn birdie (Falco).

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280

saviorslegacy

THE REST OF YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well not really. I understand that you have lives and everything. As a friend of mine said.
"Life comes before the internet." "That is why I got rid of the life part."
But seriously... it is hard to make a combo video with no video clips. :dizzy:
I have my clips (which are few and far between) and chainmaillekids. I am going to do some matches with Tristan so he can PWN me and I can replay tonight. As for Ankoko, Cross, East and all of you other Sheik's that have capture cards. Please just find the time for the combo vid.

You can either make a post here with the link for me to download it or you can simply e-mail me the combo as an attachment. My adress is.
saviorslegacy@yahoo.com

thank you

Tristan_win

Not dead.
THE REST OF YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well not really. I understand that you have lives and everything. As a friend of mine said.
"Life comes before the internet." "That is why I got rid of the life part."
But seriously... it is hard to make a combo video with no video clips. :dizzy:
I have my clips (which are few and far between) and chainmaillekids. I am going to do some matches with Tristan so he can PWN me and I can replay tonight. As for Ankoko, Cross, East and all of you other Sheik's that have capture cards. Please just find the time for the combo vid.

You can either make a post here with the link for me to download it or you can simply e-mail me the combo as an attachment. My adress is.
saviorslegacy@yahoo.com

thank you
haha, the sheik forum isn't the most active community. I'm very close to getting homebrew which will allow me to become a more active member of this community... if I chose to be.

~coughs~ sheild stun testing ~coughs~

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why the hell are you mentioning me? And spelling my name wrong every time?

saviorslegacy

Why the hell are you mentioning me? And spelling my name wrong every time?
Because you are a very active person at the Sheik boards and a ver good Sheik period. This is a Sheik Boards combo vid so I would assume that one of the best/most active people here would be in it. It would be stupid if you weren't.

Cuz I am to lazy to check how it is really spelled.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Remember when I said I wasn't interested?

Yeah, nothing changed.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
okay I did some ladder on allisbrawl and ***** fast enough to get it call catch on film.

How can I convert the videos into something playable?

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
okay I did some ladder on allisbrawl and ***** fast enough to get it call catch on film.

How can I convert the videos into something playable?
What do you mean exactly, Shouldn't they already be in a playable format? What format are they in right now?

I usually either use WMM to convert files from whatever they are to WMV. or WMA. I also use some media converter software I found somewhere on the internet that handles file types WMM can't.

Also,
@saviorslegacy

I think there are ways to download flash videos from the internet, Including youtube videos.
That may be helpful.

saviorslegacy

Unless you have a Capture Card then you can't convert it.
ps Get on Skype Tristan.

@Chain
Yes I know of this, but IDK how. I know you have to make like three downloads and patch one of them and a few more things that I just get this face :confused: when doing it. -_-

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Unless you have a Capture Card then you can't convert it.
ps Get on Skype Tristan.

@Chain
Yes I know of this, but IDK how. I know you have to make like three downloads and patch one of them and a few more things that I just get this face :confused: when doing it. -_-
PM me the URL's of the videos you want, and Ill figure it out for you, and Ill PM you a link where you can download them at, And Ill make sure they're in a format that you can work with.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
if ankoku is not in. then i'm not in xD

i dont care you can use my vids in my youtube account.

please nothing older than 2009 vids. they are wifi just to warn you . and i dont have any offline tourneys to play at. though im going to apex next month. and if tristan brings his laptop ill bring my record. and record a few matches.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I don't really see the point. Plus all my videos are on WiFi. I don't want to to a disjustice to Sheiks here that are better than their videos.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have a pretty good clip against a Squirtle that's a tilt lock > noticed him trying to Up B out of it, so I stopped and let him Up B > dash attack > edgeguard consisting of a few Fairs and a Bair > death.

I don't have it uploaded but I have it saved to my laptop.

Edit: I'll try to email it.

Edit edit: Oh yeah, not that it matters, but this was offline.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Haha SL.

Don't you have another combo video to look after?

Just a thought.

Oh, and btw I still sometimes come here.

saviorslegacy

Haha SL.

Don't you have another combo video to look after?

Just a thought.

Oh, and btw I still sometimes come here.
Yes I do, but you all aren't getting those replays to me. -_- Both my clan and the boards are horrible about sharing their replays.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I would share more of my replay datas for this combo video if I wasn't saving them up for a combo video that I've been working on... :/

Though I supposed I could record a few gimps against Falco that I have replays of, for this sheik board combo video.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I doesn't it limit replays with Wii Points things to send?

and btw I have an idea that I'll post on the main boards.

Top Bottom