• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Boards Combo vid

shadownoss45

Smash Cadet
no one knows me but i could send you a couple replays this weekend =)
but it wud have to be wii to wii becuz idk how to put on a computer?!?

edit: who made ur sig savior its nice

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
#1 Please do not double post.

#2 I have a friend that wants to go into anime and editing. So he makes RNDM stuff for us (my clan mates).

#3 Uhhh... the combo vid is pretty much canceled. I have very little to work with actually. I will probally ask a couplae of Sheik mains this summer if they want to have a combo vid... but a Sheik boards combo vid just isn't working out.
I do plan on getting a Sheik combo vid out this year though.

#4 You put it onto the computer using a capture card.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm wondering if I should start getting more Sheik clips to submit for this... I'd really love to see a sheik board combo video.

If nothing else, you could look at other people's Sheik videos on youtube and find good clips and ask the people who uploaded the videos if you can use them in the video. Sheik is too good of a comboing character to not have a compliation combo video of different Sheik users.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Sheik is too good of a comboing character to not have a compliation combo video of different Sheik users.
agreed
I plan on organizing a combo vid this summer. Right now I have to much to do and I am into Maple Story (so I wouldn't do as well when I put it together).
When I put it together I want to be in the mood too. That way I can be really creative. I also plan on trying new things for the into and ending. You know.. making it unique.

Top Bottom