• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheer's TIMED online tourney (5 stock 8 min) PLAY YOUR MATCHES!

Battlecow

Play to Win
PM'd twilight sparkle a couple days ago no response

no other contact given

Don't count on running into me on Smash FU guys, I'm very busy.

Shears

Smash Master
Beat McGodd 2-0. Timer got down to 2 minutes but we were playing on 30 frames so the lag made it really campy and us just jumping to not screw something up mid lag.

rpotts

Smash Lord
It's not untrue, but when someone says "we played on x frames" x usually means the frame delay, not the connection type. So when you said we played on 30 frames people thought you meant you were playing on a half second delay, which caused camping, lol.

Most people use LAN (60 frames) nowadays in server.

Shears

Smash Master
It's not untrue, but when someone says "we played on x frames" x usually means the frame delay, not the connection type. So when you said we played on 30 frames people thought you meant you were playing on a half second delay, which caused camping, lol.

Most people use LAN (60 frames) nowadays in server.
We tried 60 but it kept DSing, tried P2P and we're idiots/comcast is an idiot/we just couldn't get it to work. So we went 30. Yeah I know its not 30 consecutive frames of delay but because your getting 30 packets/s instead of 60 there will be an additional frame of lag in between each packet. Being new to online, I'm still getting familiar with the colloquialisms and even how it all works.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Or ybombb could get his **** together and respond to a PM/provide a different way to contact

not ssj's job to go looking for him in the hopes of bumping into him on a server, DQ IMO.

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry SSJ Kirby my bad. I hadn't heard anything from you so I assumed you hadn't contacted him.

I told YBOMBB on skype to get on smashboards and message his opponent. He basically refused, saying "I don't use smashboards". I already told him if he can't take 30 seconds to get on smashboards and contact his opponent it's going to be a DQ. Guess he doesn't care.

So if your match doesn't finish YBOMBB is on the chopping block not yourself.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
beat killer 2-1, also im on kaillera all the time and dont see ybomb there
Killer says not only did you never play, but you never even contacted him back. I have to take Killer's word over yours unless you post some very convincing evidence because:

1. Killer has been in a million online tourneys and has never lied about match results before.
2. Everything about your account makes you appear as though you're smasher. And lying about a match result is something he would do.

So you're on the tourney chopping block unless you can show me some evidence that you actually played and beat Killer.

TheCreepyLink

Smash Rookie
Killer says not only did you never play, but you never even contacted him back. I have to take Killer's word over yours unless you post some very convincing evidence because:

1. Killer has been in a million online tourneys and has never lied about match results before.
2. Everything about your account makes you appear as though you're smasher. And lying about a match result is something he would do.

So you're on the tourney chopping block unless you can show me some evidence that you actually played and beat Killer.
I suppose it's possible that the guy on Project64K lied to me about their identity. Is there a medium I can contact him through like.. Skype?
I'll be available today at any time... Whenever he's ready.

Last edited:

TheCreepyLink

Smash Rookie
Okay I contacted Killer over PM and got no response. There's lots of people that run the name Killer on Kaijera, so I take that to be his own fault.
and yeah YBomb or w/e isn't online at all. I take it a lot of people aren't following tourny rules?

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
SSJ Kirby you have until 11:59 EST to finish your match tonight. I got your message with all the screen shots. Just try to get it done tonight. If not then we'll deal with it tomorrow.

TheCreepyLink...

I told Killer he can play you if he wants or he can just take the win. He actually wanted to give you another chance and play you but you couldn't figure out your controller last night or something. It looks as if you lied about your match result with Killer on purpose. So Killer gets the win unless you can get him to play you by tonight. If by some astronomical chance you did play someone pretending to be Killer I apologize, but I've never seen that happen before.

You have to understand how bad it looks from my end.

SSJ Kirby, it concerns me that you're CreepyLink (smasher)'s friend. Don't do anything sketchy or you'll be on the chopping block next. So far I believe you and your 100 screen shots. But still, BOMB is on Smash FU all the time. It shouldn't be hard to find him and play him tonight.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
SSJ Kirby you have until 11:59 EST to finish your match tonight. I got your message with all the screen shots. Just try to get it done tonight. If not then we'll deal with it tomorrow.

TheCreepyLink...

I told Killer he can play you if he wants or he can just take the win. He actually wanted to give you another chance and play you but you couldn't figure out your controller last night or something. It looks as if you lied about your match result with Killer on purpose. So Killer gets the win unless you can get him to play you by tonight. If by some astronomical chance you did play someone pretending to be Killer I apologize, but I've never seen that happen before.

You have to understand how bad it looks from my end.

SSJ Kirby, it concerns me that you're CreepyLink (smasher)'s friend. Don't do anything sketchy or you'll be on the chopping block next. So far I believe you and your 100 screen shots. But still, BOMB is on Smash FU all the time. It shouldn't be hard to find him and play him tonight.
Guilty until proven innocent.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
If by some astronomical chance you did play someone pretending to be Killer I apologize, but I've never seen that happen before.
Back when i made my smashboards account and was getting online hooked up for the first time I used the alt "Killer" all the time. LOL

B Link

Smash Lord
maybe he played JEFF the killer :troll:

But seriously, sometimes I'm online for like a week straight -- and when I am, and see killer online, it's always been killer, not am imposter. Burden of proof on the defense, pwned

Last edited:

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Probably, but I'm better with Mario against some chars than I am with Jiggs and I went straight for Mario when starting out. Once I saw you pick Pika I was like well dang, that's one stock out of me
Haha, well played

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Seems I'm not really compatible with Project64k, dropping packets and whatnot. We tried for awhile trying to get a decent game going, to no avail. Forfeit, DQ, seems all the same.

If anyone plays with AQZ, join /connect 208.100.187.49 9001

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Zeds, you and KnitePhox are on the chopping block for not finishing your match.

KnitePhox says you never showed up.

You've got until I go to work tomorrow to plead your case.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
i can't join FU and i told him i'd be in demon cat. I've been there the past hour. Ready to play whenever. We'll play dw

M!nt

Smash Champion
I see zeds and knitephox almost everytime I log on, I don't know how they havent played yet lol :p

Top Bottom