• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheer's TIMED online tourney (5 stock 8 min) PLAY YOUR MATCHES!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If someone doesn't show, I'll enter as a sub using DK/Samus or some other ********

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
hey villiany,
Its Ducky
Was wondering when u wanted to play
Im here for you whenever and i always will be.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
DQ danger is fast approaching for 7 matches.

Also if you already know your next opponent just go ahead and play them. No need to wait for me to announce next round.

Last edited:

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
So can we get some feedback on the timers?

I know the tournament is still getting started, but how do you guys like it so far?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm guessing it's had 0 impact on any of the matches thus far.

Or else we would have heard about it.

8 minutes is a long time to finish a match.

Last edited:

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm not talking super serious impacts.

Did anyone play more patiently if they were up a stock?

Did anyone feel pressured if they were losing and there wasn't a lot of time left?

Was it distracting having to worry about time?

Did you even notice a difference?

I just want to hear something lol I'm so anxious to see how this goes.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
let us also not forget that this is an online tourney and has no prize, so only pride is on the line

M!nt

Smash Champion
I actually completely forgot there even was a timer lol, I didn't expect that. I'm super nervous during any tournament match anyway so maybe that's why.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So YBOMBB and SSJ Kirby are apparently too lazy to contact each other. Looking like a double DQ there.

TheCreepyLink is probably smasher and has not responded to Killer. Looking like a DQ there.

TryPhox is being lame and waiting until the last minute. But I have confidence in that match actually finishing.

PLAY YOUR LOSERS MATCHES PEOPLE.

After this thursday there will be no more deadlines and I will DQ if you people take too long. I rule with an iron fist.

B Link

Smash Lord
People taking too long to play their matches. Looks like we need to add timers to the timer tournament...
How about a timer for the DQ timer in this timer tourney? (Sorry)

To make this post thread-related, I predict campier matches later on -- but only if certain matchups come up

Top Bottom