• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheer's TIMED online tourney (5 stock 8 min) PLAY YOUR MATCHES!

Sedda

Smash Champion
sheer, does apex ruleset include gentleman's?

I think you shouldn't allow that and should actually make this tournament dreamland only to kill two birds with one stone. Some people were saying how it impossible it is to effectively camp on dreamland when they banned hyrule, so I just want to make sure people realize that camping on dreamland is a thing.

Or maybe I'm just angry that firo vs wizzy happened and nobody is talking about Hyrule again ='(

SheerMadness

Smash Master
K cobra.

P.S. If you happen to play cobra just pick fox and laser him which will force him to approach. =]

Sedda I doubt anyone is going to gentleman to hyrule lol.

Last edited:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Or maybe I'm just angry that firo vs wizzy happened and nobody is talking about Hyrule again ='(
How do you think that match would have been on hyrule? Just because camping can still happen on dreamland doesn't mean hyrule is okay.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Oh I'm not saying that at all. I think it was funny to see some people (bane and kefit i thiiiink ?) say that you cannot camp on dreamland.

M!nt

Smash Champion
okay i'll join, but i'll tell you right now i am literally not going to approach anyone at all. i'm going to sit back and just not move with kirby, because i believe that would be in my best interest. also i wonder if anyone would be willing to say how fun it was playing against that style whether they win or lose. i already know my answer, as i live in the same state as m2k lulz
so wait you aren't going samus? tempted to join to get my revengeee, but I got way to much school stuff going on :(

mixa

Banned via Warnings
in case it times out, players themselves need to check who won, right

the 'time up' window lasts a couple of seconds. take a printscreen or something so no one gets hurt

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol aiight I'm in I wanna see people try to camp me on DL

This does not constitute an endorsement of a ridiculously low time limit tho

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
no bcow the point is for YOU to abide by your do-anything-to-win-mentality-even-if-it-mains-draining-the-clock

Battlecow

Play to Win
helpful hint kids

if you're not playing ness the optimal strat on DL is not to try and stand in the corner

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Three more spots open, get them while they last! I'll close this when I wake up tomorrow then do brackets after work.

tehz

Smash Apprentice
I'll enter! Every tourny needs some scrubs so people can warm up

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Alright I'll try, even though I hate the whole wait a whole week for a match thing only for the person to not show up. Also me lagging. :(

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
ggs, I'm just glad to have gotten the match out today. Next time I probably would've had enough time for a match would've been Tuesday.

Edit: Won 2-0
Close games though

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
BO3 until Winner's Semis and Loser's Semis.

Best of 5 for WS, WF, GF, LS, and LF.

Mint what do you need to know?

Also I'm putting 2-0 for every match where they don't give me the score.

Last edited:

M!nt

Smash Champion
and stages only dreamland with congo and peaches castle as counter pick right?

M!nt

Smash Champion
That rom is so cool. Is there a version of that without the timer? Everyone should be using that

Top Bottom