• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheer's TIMED online tourney (5 stock 8 min) PLAY YOUR MATCHES!

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
PM'ed HeroicWeasel on Smashboards about the next match and I'm waiting for a response.
Also saw him online and PM'ed him on Kaillera to see if he was free for the tourney match.
He left without a word... I'll try again tonight.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Agent 21 is getting the axe. He has not responded to me or Marbles in days.

Sorry bud. Nothing personal.

battlecattle and killer better finish their match by tomorrow or DQ.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
marbles i am available pretty much all of tomorrow evening so hit a ***** up when you tryna finna play

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
now when u say tomorrow do u mean friday or saturday? cant tell if u were up really late or really early

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Battlecow vs Killer has gone on WAYYY too long.

If it's not done by tonight Killer wins since he's 1-0.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Battlecow vs Killer has gone on WAYYY too long.

If it's not done by tonight Killer wins since he's 1-0.
Makes perfect sense since it was his lag that stopped us from finishing the set in the first place

and thanks for the like 6 whole hours of warning, ********. I couldn't possibly have anything to do today.

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Alright Killer is moving on. Battlecattle you had forever to finish your match with him.

The tourney must finish.

battlecattle vs heroicweasal (fireblaster) and killer vs villainy

gogogo

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I originally wasn't going to say anything, but I think it's time I come clean.

This mysterious player you guys speak of is none other than Kero the Great himself!

I am HeroicWeasal!

Sedda

Smash Champion
you should've waited until you played your match against battlecow. Now we will know it was you after he beats you again.

edit-- wow kero has been playing melee.. traitor!

Last edited:

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
I originally wasn't going to say anything, but I think it's time I come clean.

This mysterious player you guys speak of is none other than Kero the Great himself!

I am HeroicWeasal!
Note there is HeroicWeasel and also HeroicWeasal. HeroicWeasel was created the day after Fireblaster was banned, and went as far as make derisive comments about Fireblaster unprovoked. The Weasal however lurks the forums but frequently uses private messages. The Smash FU Weasel is known to use an 8 minute timer and sports a Fox known for its trigger happiness. The plot thickens.

M!nt

Smash Champion
This tournament has now been going on for a whole month. Why do online tournaments take so long >.>

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
This tournament has now been going on for a whole month. Why do online tournaments take so long >.>
Lazy people who don't care about other people's time. If you cannot log on the computer for 20 minutes out of the day then you had better be working and going to school full time, otherwise you're lazy.

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Get out of my thread nears for fears.

I didn't forget. The brackets are quite easy to read. They don't need to wait for me to announce it to see that.

I don't need to spoon feed you guys.

Last edited:

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Killer :kirby64: vs Villainy :luigi64: 720p HD Pt.1 (Both are Winners Finals, not GF)

Killer :kirby64: vs Villainy :luigi64: 720p HD Pt.2

Last edited:

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
i beat villainy 3-0 ggs i was about to time out villainy in match 3, 17 seconds left to win when a tornado kill him i played extremly gay i wasnt even attacking him just runing

Shears

Smash Master
i beat villainy 3-0 ggs i was about to time out villainy in match 3, 17 seconds left to win when a tornado kill him i played extremly gay i wasnt even attacking him just runing
Proof the timer doesn't affect the outcome of a game. Even on hyrule you can't get a timeout in a finals match.

10tornadosavesthedaychars

Last edited:
Top Bottom