• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheer's TIMED online tourney (5 stock 8 min) PLAY YOUR MATCHES!

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
i checked p2p with breakthrough after that and it was pretty much the standard for me, no spikes whatsoever

so i'm convinced FU and DCT can be total pricks to me for no reason at all

also affirms my view that dct is trash, fu needs an overhaul, and we need something better than what we have
Just confirming Rob's post. Had little to no lag at all with the movement in p2p. Occasionally I'll be lagging at DCT or FU sometimes as well, fortunately that hasn't been the case for me recently.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
Oh shut up, I play a ton and never have any lag at all, stop blaming the servers on your bad connection.
IDK, I never have lag either. And then people who lag consistently - and have lagged consistently - consistently blame the servers. It's like, okay if you lag. It doesn't mean you're a bad person or anything.
thing is, i DON'T have a bad connection. if i did, i'd lag a bit in p2p, but it's fine. further, i was playing boom last night for like two hours and it was pretty much good - there were a couple of spikes, but nothing like i was getting earlier in the day.

i'm literally plugged in, classic windows on, all programs closed, high performance, wifi off, phone wifi off, mother's wifi off - and getting 1k+ spikes on dct...? and FU has a history of acting up with people.

ie - "my ping spikes up to over 100 even though a pingtest results" - which happens quite often to a lot of people. i logged in once and had 356 ping. i'm like, 10 miles from the server. come on.

Battlecow

Play to Win
****'s mysterious

I always just blame the kaillera gods

Don't DQ knitephox just cuz killer would have won, make one of them give an excuse and then DQ the other one/DQ both of them

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
KnitePhox has been postponing the match for quite a while now (as in, we'll play on X day), but he never gets it done. Killer has always been ready to play. The fact that it wouldn't change the outcome if they played or not is just even more reason to DQ him because he's just holding up the bracket for no good reason. At this point, I'd rather let KoroBeLaggin take his place.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Yo madrush and zeds play your match you're holding up me and cobbbuuurraaarrbrbrbr whichever way he's pronouncing it these days. After next week I'll be in Vegas and I'll have to dq so I want to finish my games by next week.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
A mint sounds pretty good right now. Anyways, I'm asking for a DQ because I am focusing on school right now. I don't even have my pj64k folder anymore, and I'm too lazy to DL and set up everything again. (Looks like my plan is working :awesome: )

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
madrush/zeds you guys are holding up the tourney.

As is Tryphox AGAIN.

I'm really hungry for a couple more DQ's. I will DQ at some point this weekend if you guys don't finish your matches.

YBOMBB/Villainy too.

Also the timer has been a complete non issue thus far. Unless you guys are playing without it...

Which would mean DQ.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
the timer has been a non-issue in my matches, but i think it could end up being a factor in the higher level matches. we will see how it plays out in the WF GF LF ect.

battlecow vs killer should deffinately record their matches that should be interesting to see with the timer

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
time for more DQ

advance knitephox because heroicweasal got banned

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i hope there are no substitutions. people have already played 3 or 4 games. **** would be stupid.

Battlecow

Play to Win
killerbelagging and me played a game of ours but then stopped cuz killerbelagging

he won (LAG JOHNS not really it only lagged at the end and I started doing better if anything lol)

Shears

Smash Master
Rob Stone won 2-1. I hate the internet.

10dschars

GGs though, dreamland should be banned peachs should be the only legal stage.

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Villainy or BOMBB is about to get DQ'ed if they don't play their match.

I'll flip a coin since neither of them get on smashboards.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
YBOMBB is out of the tourney.

Marbles and Agent 21 are next on the chopping block.

EDIT: I did not flip a coin and randomly DQ YBOMBB. He requested to be DQ'ed because he couldn't play for a while.

Marbles and Agent 21 pls play your match asap.

Or DQ.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I PM'd him 2 days ago and no resonse yet. not sure how else to contact him

Edit: actually it says he read my PM but ya he didn't respond :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom