• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Ok, what in the world is going on here? o_O

This is getting disturbing...
Okay, so you see there's this guy called "Dyllybirdy" right, and he really sucks.
He gets horny over Rottytops, he calls out people who double post, like every single time. He has a dislike of Connor's memes, god, he's so mean!

And now, this toxic little child is trying his hardest get people to hate him, well that's what it looks like. He hates himself, as much as I hate him!

I really wish that he would learn to stop completely breaking, when a couple people don't respond to his posts!

Such a weenie. I don't know how you people cope!

Last edited:

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
You guys seem bored, if that's the case you could help me look for the exact dates Wayforward's Twitter (and Bozon) stop replying to questions about Smash Bros. The last time they talk about it was when the ballot ended in 2015, but what I'm interested in is how long they've been ignoring Smash questions. Smash was revealed in March of this year, but has WF replied to questions about Smash prior to this? Is someone willing to look?

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Is this fake?

I HATE STEVE HE SUKS

Also:WERE DOOMED!!!
Anyone can make a text leak. We've been through this already. No mention of Shantae as either a fighter or assist, doesn't hurt her chances one way or another. Also, I don't think they'd put in Celica. We have more than enough FE representation.

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
So this is what other people talk about in big support threads... waste of time why talk about trival matters we have bigger concerns
You don't like it, then leave. We weren't bothering you before by existing, so why make it an issue now?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
You don't like it, then leave. We weren't bothering you before by existing, so why make it an issue now?
It’s not bugging me. just thought I would make a post to go with my new avatar in a thread I never visited befor :D :joyful:

I was hoping for more talk about the characters herself never play an official game of hers

Last edited:

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Okay, so you see there's this guy called "Dyllybirdy" right, and he really sucks.
He gets horny over Rottytops, he calls out people who double post, like every single time. He has a dislike of Connor's memes, god, he's so mean!

And now, this toxic little child is trying his hardest get people to hate him, well that's what it looks like. He hates himself, as much as I hate him!

I really wish that he would learn to stop completely breaking, when a couple people don't respond to his posts!

Buuuut we love you dylly :(
You guys seem bored, if that's the case you could help me look for the exact dates Wayforward's Twitter (and Bozon) stop replying to questions about Smash Bros. The last time they talk about it was when the ballot ended in 2015, but what I'm interested in is how long they've been ignoring Smash questions. Smash was revealed in March of this year, but has WF replied to questions about Smash prior to this? Is someone willing to look?
I'm willing too, since I have nothing to do

Paragon-Yoshi

Smash Lord

Honestly, this is getting genuinely disturbing... o_O
I'm not joking.

I implore you to stop with these jokes.
It's getting creepy.

MajestyIndigo

Smash Ace
It’s not bugging me. just thought I would make a post to go with my new avatar in a thread I never visited befor :D :joyful:

I was hoping for more talk about the characters herself never play an official game of hers
You should really try one of her games ( especially one of the two lateste ones). I was blown away by the gameplay and the amazing music !

D

Deleted member

Anyone can make a text leak. We've been through this already. No mention of Shantae as either a fighter or assist, doesn't hurt her chances one way or another. Also, I don't think they'd put in Celica. We have more than enough FE representation.
But the person said Ashely was an assist and here she is now and he had the date correct

Paragon-Yoshi

Smash Lord
Come on, you can't seriously think everyone here put you on a block list and thinks badly of you.

In fact, if you would genuinely feel like that.
This quote would be like calling out yourself...

So if you really feel like this, you must be aware that these fears you have are unwarranted.

D

Deleted member

Guys I am still freaked out about that leak please tell me why this is fake and help me it came true because of what he said:(

MajestyIndigo

Smash Ace
I checked them out they do looked good. Name the best one.
Uhm picking THE best one is pretty tricky... Pirate's Curse sees a deprived of her powers Shantae compelled to relly on Pirate weapons and Half Genie Heroe is Shantae with all her animal transformations. Assuming you have a switch and want to get familiar with her universe to see if you can like, I suggest you buy Pirate's Curse first ( the oldest one of the two ), which is cheaper and many consider it to be the best.

Top Bottom