• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
No, it's fine, I don't mind. :)
You make me feel better. You're the best!
Nah you're the best!

Also i skimmed through all of wayforwards tweets and replies and I couldn't find anything on them responding to smash questions. Mostly just "we don't have anything to announce" stuff on future shantae titles like this one
Screenshot_20180930-184535.png

Last edited:

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Sorry for not being on most of the time today. I had to be with family at church. Anyway let's see:
1. Calm down
2. Take deep breaths
3. Take a moment
4. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!
5. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that let's continue with this hype train.
#ShantaeForSmash

Remember the old saying: "It isn't over until the fat lady sings".

So keep the hype up to the end of November.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Sorry for not being on most of the time today. I had to be with family at church. Anyway let's see:
1. Calm down
2. Take deep breaths
3. Take a moment
4. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!
5. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that let's continue with this hype train.
#ShantaeForSmash

Remember the old saying: "It isn't over until the fat lady sings".

So keep the hype up to the end of November.
I came here for the hype train honestly and its been great

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Well, it's good to know the thread is feeling better.
Yeah but all we need to get back to normal is for someone to post Rottytops gifs. So put those gifs on every page from now on!!!!!!(anyone can join!!!)

D

Deleted member

Wait......in that fake leak it was published on 07/25 it had simon and Isabelle and on 07/28 veggiebern said Simon and Isabelle three days after that......could that mean that veggiehead is actually....?

Last edited by a moderator:

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
TBH Minecraft Steve in Smash makes a lot of sense, he's iconic af and his game is top 2nd best seller of all time.
Prank g0ne wRonG
I will give you the big cute fam
Back off, i am a being of darkness, i don't believe in cute stuff or any kind of affections.

Last edited:

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Wait......in that fake leak it was published on 07/25 it had simon and Isabelle and on 07/28 veggiebern said Simon and Isabelle three days after that......could that mean that veggiehead is actually....?
You do know that both Simon and Isabelle are safe choices.

Last edited:

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
TBH Minecraft Steve in Smash makes a lot of sense, he's iconic af and his game is top 2nd best seller of all time.

Back off, i am a being of darkness, i don't believe in cute stuff or any kind of affections.
Well I guess it really is over for you then. Take the cuteness of all the smash characters.
Anyway.
How are you doing Mrs.Milky Mrs.Milky ? I hope you're well.
Hm, I'm good. I got school tomorrow oof

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Wouldn't it be a real twist of irony if Shantae got to meet the ethereal Chozo from Tallon IV and Samus met the genies proper?

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Wouldn't it be a real twist of irony if Shantae got to meet the ethereal Chozo from Tallon IV and Samus met the genies proper?
A Metroid Prime and Shantae crossover. Perfection.

It's really amazing how anything can happen with Smash. Simon Belmont and Ganondorf, King K. Rool and Ryu, Mario and Solid Snake. Crossovers like that would have sounded completely insane 20 years ago, how far we've come from then.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Not saying it isn't well made, just seeing her as a blocky character is just bizarre.
I guess, though I think her design would translate pretty well into LEGO if they kept the design for her eyes. Actually, imagine if the first official 3D model of Shantae was as a LEGO minifigure, now that’d be a bizarre scenario.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
A Metroid Prime and Shantae crossover. Perfection.

It's really amazing how anything can happen with Smash. Simon Belmont and Ganondorf, King K. Rool and Ryu, Mario and Solid Snake. Crossovers like that would have sounded completely insane 20 years ago, how far we've come from then.
And now we can enrage purists by having 8-player smashes where not a single fighter originates from Nintendo!

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
I guess, though I think her design would translate pretty well into LEGO if they kept the design for her eyes. Actually, imagine if the first official 3D model of Shantae was as a LEGO minifigure, now that’d be a bizarre scenario.
Well, I'm going to assume you mean in game form since the Charagurumin(or whatever it's callled) exists.

Top Bottom