• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephano

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I see a Shantae add on Youtube, I get a little excited and happy. Like, i'm glad that WayForward is advertising their game. I always watch the full add.

Also, THAT MUSIC!

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nah joke about what ever you want. I liked it haha.
For the record, the only material I really had was a Hercules song and a reference to a movie that neither of you probably would’ve gotten, so it’s probably for the best you stopped me

Good for you.
I don’t think you’re in any position to judge all things considered

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
oy. i like sky. but shantae dear is my fave, so i'll overlook it since yous like shantae

also, what the **** is going on.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
For the record, the only material I really had was a Hercules song and a reference to a movie that neither of you probably would’ve gotten, so it’s probably for the best you stopped me

I don’t think you’re in any position to judge all things considered
Well it was the titanic movie. So I probably knew where you were going with this. Except I'll be jack haha.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
No? There wasn't really a joke to begin with besides a ship tease I suppose? I don't know..though what I do know is that I just tasted a cracker and it tastes bad

Buuuuuuut I really like sky, shes so cool.
In Sky's own words: "What kind of idiot doesn't know the difference between east and west?" Sky, that's the kind of idiot. You'd think someone who trains birds would have an excellent sense of direction. Maybe she thinks they all flew the coop because she told them to fetch something from up north, but she meant south, so they flew the wrong way.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
In Sky's own words: "What kind of idiot doesn't know the difference between east and west?" Sky, that's the kind of idiot. You'd think someone who trains birds would have an excellent sense of direction. Maybe she thinks they all flew the coop because she told them to fetch something from up north, but she meant south, so they flew the wrong way.
But, sky is a beauty, Also her dad is a horse man!
Wait no!

You shouldn't die! It's not like I'm not going to be dead soon anyway.
Wait I didnt mean the death part lol.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Wouldn't it be a real twist of irony if Shantae got to meet the ethereal Chozo from Tallon IV and Samus met the genies proper?
A Metroid Prime and Shantae crossover. Perfection.

It's really amazing how anything can happen with Smash. Simon Belmont and Ganondorf, King K. Rool and Ryu, Mario and Solid Snake. Crossovers like that would have sounded completely insane 20 years ago, how far we've come from then.
Toss Juan in that pile, and it'd be completely loco.

Duck hunt is a god. High tier right there.
The only thing that can defeat the dog is the Zapper itself. Fun fact, you can do it in Duck Hunt Vs.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh, Say Anything.

I guess that's accurate.
Ok, never mind, I guess one of you would’ve gotten it

Didn’t Mimic also tell you to go east as well?

Top Bottom