• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dukefire

Smash Master
As all of this is happening. Right now, the best thing we can conclude is that Ignorance is Bliss.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Thanks.

I don't see my mood improving anytime soon though. I'm very depressed. :(
I can understand that. It happens a lot, maybe even for a long time...but if you have something you could live for or a reason, I think that could make a person even a ounce happy! I'll be happy if you get out your condition okay and possibly see shantae in smash(whatever her role shall be). Maybe we can even smash together :D

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I can understand that. It happens a lot, maybe even for a long time...but if you have something you could live for or a reason, I think that could make a person even a ounce happy! I'll be happy if you get out your condition okay and possibly see shantae in smash(whatever her role shall be). Maybe we can even smash together :D
My life is a mess, there's nothing much good about it to look back on, and there isn't much of a future for me.

But I'd love to eventually smash with you. :D
So, I guess that's something good to think about.

PichuMain

Smash Journeyman
Nothing really.
There was a lot of talk about Minecraft, and an argument which lasted for way too long, about segregating certain people from this thread.
Otherwise, nada.
Read it. Yayyy.

Probably a bad time to mention that I only watched the walkthrough of Pirate's Curse, and don't plan on getting the game. I'm thinking of watching a lets play of HGH too. I love Shantae, but I am a one-timer. If I watch it, I don't plan on getting the game. I already know whats going to happen. I want to get HGH, but I don't think I can, so LP for meee.

We hit 300 pages. That's about the biggest thing lol
I see! Congrats guys! Nice job!

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
My life is a mess, there's nothing much good about it to look back on, and there isn't much of a future for me.

But I'd love to eventually smash with you. :D
So, I guess that's something good to think about.
Yeah! I get nervous playing smash with others though, mainly because I don't wanna appear like a amateur or something.

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Um...Hi, I actually work at Lab Zero (the company who made Skullgirls) and we're just working on Indivisible at the moment, there's definitely no plans for another Skullgirls character or anything like that since everyone is working on our other game...sorry....

Shantae is in indiv though, I'm very excited to work on her
Is this true or are you just kidding?

Dukefire

Smash Master
While some are want to avoid the Super Crown Trend with the fan made Bowsette leading. I apologize if I do bring it up again that follows bad memories.

Made by [B]Mike's Scibbles[/B]

Also, 69 days remaining on the clock

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Is anyone else watching Minecon just to see if Steve is confirmed or deconfirmed and if Shantae's deconfirmed?

PichuMain

Smash Journeyman
While some are want to avoid the Super Crown Trend with the fan made Bowsette leading. I apologize if I do bring it up again that follows bad memories.

Made by [B]Mike's Scibbles[/B]

Also, 69 days remaining on the clock

No one is asking the important questions here.

If Toadette gets the crown and turns into Peachette, what happens if Toad gets the crown? Does he turn into Toadette? Does it come full circle?

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Why would Shantae news be at Minecon?
It woudln't. If Steve gets in tho, Shantae's chances could be hurt, depending on who you ask. IMO, it hurts her chances BIG TIME.

Edit: NO CONNOR, I'M NOT TRYING TO BRING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It woudln't. If Steve gets in tho, Shantae's chances could be hurt, depending on who you ask. IMO, it hurts her chances BIG TIME.

Edit: NO CONNOR, I'M NOT TRYING TO BRING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN
Eh, I don't really get the whole chance thing. Assuming Sakurai has a planned characters list, and negotiating with a third-party company, Shantae would get in as to not disappoint them / ruin their negotiations.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
When do you guys think our next Smash direct will be?
I was thinking November, since it'd be their last good opportunity to show anything off. I think a Smash Direct would be the last thing that happens before DLC. I think it wouldn't be in October, since I think they wouldn't be ending the speculation cycle 1 month early, and I think December would be cutting it too close.

Dukefire

Smash Master
With two months now coming up on the countdown clock, the pressure is on.

Of course, the support here and others are going to eventually starting to start flame wars with the little time and space that remains for the base of Smash Ultimate.

Enjoy and savor the time that is left, cause anything can go against you later on as karma once the news is solid to stay. (the video does show a similar situation on the meaning.)

The image is made by Pivi

Top Bottom