• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown (October 12-13, 2013) - Feedback please! Next major Santasmash!

KJ64 allows in the Melee Doubles ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
at this point, everyone can keep their tvs at home, cause we probably won't have room for them. i'll let you know if this changes.

but we need more wiis/gcs please.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'm planning on heading there tomorrow, arriving in Melbourne at 5 so I guess I'll likely get there at 6?.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Really hyped for getting lots of games in with you guys later this arvo :bee:
(It's gonna be interesting seeing how I'll go getting down there.)
#MelbourneN00b

And Jei, Yoshi dittos!

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Attila does mine and Khoa's names appear in the registrations?
Dekar informed me that we aren't on there yesterday but I had a talk to Chris and I want to see if we are there now.

edit: Nikes I'm not coming tonight, really can't be bothered, even though it's about 15 minutes away. Working 10 hours I just want to go home and crash,

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
For those that were thinking of coming today, they've already moved all the TVs to the tournament venue so don't bother.

Hughie

Smash Lad
To TOs: Please put me in 11:30 pools, I'm gonna be late. Atilla, this helps the situation I told you

Attila_

BRoomer
For those that were thinking of coming today, they've already moved all the TVs to the tournament venue so don't bother.
oh dear. i'm happy to host people if anyone can be bothered making their way down.

Just a question, will brawl doubles have pools? Cause according to this there are: http://www.shadowlogic.com.au/shadowloo-showdown-schedule
And I thought the doubles bracket was going to run throughout Saturday. Can someone confirm on this, as my brother can't go on Sunday.
doubles is saturday, 3-7.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hey Attila. When will you post up Melee pools? Also what is the correct schedule. If doubles is from 3-7 how come on the Shadowlogic website it says it starts at 12:30pm. What are the correct times.

Attila_

BRoomer
Pools will still be running at 12:30; doubles will run after. We estimate that pools should finish by 2, which gives us an hour for lunch.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
my advice is to simply arrive early (there may be a line) so you can get in early, get in a couple of friendlies, know where your pools are and not be disqualified!

Hughie

Smash Lad
my advice is to simply arrive early (there may be a line) so you can get in early, get in a couple of friendlies, know where your pools are and not be disqualified!
Unfortunately for me, it's gonna be like rush in at 11:30ish and play like one or two friendlies and do pools super quickly because school commitments bleh
Apologies for holding back my pools, I'm gonna get in BIG trouble at school if I don't do my Saturday Sport thing

Bu$

HoC
Unfortunately for me, it's gonna be like rush in at 11:30ish and play like one or two friendlies and do pools super quickly because school commitments bleh
Apologies for holding back my pools, I'm gonna get in BIG trouble at school if I don't do my Saturday Sport thing
Just tell them you got called into work and if they get mad say that they don't pay you to do school things on Saturday so gtfo. lel.

Top Bottom