• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Seagull convinced me that Wolf vs. Sonic is even.
Our match was pretty close.

Death pool too strong. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
To clarify, I did make it to r2 pools, I 2-0ed everyone except shugo. However, they wrote it wrong on the pool sheet and said SMM1 2-0ed me. Luckily I caught on to that when they were announcing pools, because I knew only me and shugo made it from that pool. Disappointed in my r2 performance though, I definitely shouldn't have lost to logic 1-2, lost focus and took unnecessary large amounts of damage for my carelessness. I 2-0ed Kain and almost took a game off of ADHD, but all of it was for naught since I didn't beat logic and he didn't lose to Kain. So close yet so far, but there's always next time. Pools aside, it was nice hanging with my Sonic brethren at APEX, we need to hit up another tournament like we did this, but next time take names. :D
Don't feel bad, all of America just got a lesson in how gay olimar truly is.
I'd of done the same thing to X.

Espy da bess tho <3.

:018:
I'm so confused now, when I heard you 2-0d Espy (a sonic that understand wolf obviously) I was willing to concede that Wolf must solidly beat Sonic, but now I hear D1AOS 2-0s Kain.

Kind of interesting. Wedge>Logic>D1AOS>Kain.

Also I'm soooo glad Nairo came out on top. If I had to call a American MK entertaining, I would have to choose him.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice seeing all (and I do mean ALL) of the sonics at Apex. You're all really cool people. It was nice meeting X, True Blue, and XLR8 for the first time, and seeing Espy, D1AOS, Speed, Wes, etc. again. Wish I could've had a proper greeting to Sonics such as Meekspeedy and Wedge but I did see you guys play.

Hope you all enjoyed Apex.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Glad, and when I mean glad I mean GLAD, that I got to meet everyone!

@Da1AndOnlySonic: Nice teaming with ya for that random money match lol. And giving me the winnings afterwards. Double Sonic was pretty fun... When I didn't kill you sometimes lol

@Excel: Your confusing me... I keep thinking your -dib- cause of your apex ticket... Don't even know what to call you now lol

@All Sonics at Apex: Sad we couldn't get any of those crew battles I tried to round you all up for. If only I got to the venue early that sunday I would have had a setup devoted for that and we could have done it. But I guess that will be for next time.

Definitely next time need to get that one on one time with who ever to help hone my Sonic skills a little more lol.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Glad, and when I mean glad I mean GLAD, that I got to meet everyone!

@Da1AndOnlySonic: Nice teaming with ya for that random money match lol. And giving me the winnings afterwards. Double Sonic was pretty fun... When I didn't kill you sometimes lol

@Excel: Your confusing me... I keep thinking your -dib- cause of your apex ticket... Don't even know what to call you now lol

@All Sonics at Apex: Sad we couldn't get any of those crew battles I tried to round you all up for. If only I got to the venue early that sunday I would have had a setup devoted for that and we could have done it. But I guess that will be for next time.

Definitely next time need to get that one on one time with who ever to help hone my Sonic skills a little more lol.
I'm sticking to Excel. Less trouble and all that mess.

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
hey excel, thanks for leaving your mario thing in the room

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol at the picture!

@Goggles: I tried tagging myself but some weird error came up everytime I tried. I guess I have to befriend you? Sent you a request so will tag and such when I can.

@Excel: Obviously someone doesn't care about Mario/Luigi that much if they leave it behind. lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
What I find funny is that the Mario is a red pallet swap of Luigi's SMW-All Stars sprite.

/pointingoutobvious

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull convinced me that Wolf vs. Sonic is even.
Our match was pretty close.

Death pool too strong. :applejack:
WELL, you have to consider the fact that we played on FD twice. The biggest stage in the game. No platforms. And no other :sonic: has ever Fsmash'd my gettup attack. Every kill you got was from
reading my way of getting up except for one. That isn't my character's flaw. That's me being predictable. On a stage that is smaller and has multiple platforms, it's perfectly clear :wolf: has the advantage. On Fd and Yi it's even. Every other legal stage it's +1 :wolf:.

True Blue

Smash Lord
@true blue there was gonna be sonic crews?
Yea twas supposed to be against the Ike's and if enough time was allowed then the others too.

Lylat, I love that stage lol. Except when I accidentally platform cancel a spindash lol. But it's still a cool stage, especially if you get that chance to grab people off the ledge lol.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Lylat is the only stage I can regularly platform cancel my Spindashes and everything else. All the other stages where PCing is capable is too awkward for me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Seagull, both of us played like crap.
But stacking up our experiences and knowledge of each other's character, you have a HUGE advantage. Despite all of that, we still went pretty much down the line even.

D1AOS also took out Kain from what I was told.

Not to mention Fox is much, MUCH harder to fight than Wolf, if our set is any indication, and he's only a +1. Wolf is not on the same level of difficulty.

It's even. :applejack:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull, both of us played like crap.
But stacking up our experiences and knowledge of each other's character, you have a HUGE advantage. Despite all of that, we still went pretty much down the line even.

D1AOS also took out Kain from what I was told.

Not to mention Fox is much, MUCH harder to fight than Wolf, if our set is any indication, and he's only a +1. Wolf is not on the same level of difficulty.

It's even. :applejack:
Think what you want, but for every :sonic: that has tried to say the matchup is even, I have beaten them. The problem I have with our set is that we played on FD only. The biggest stage, which gives :sonic: ample running room, there are 0 platforms, and I can't scar the stage. :wolf: is a huge juggler via platforms and scarring adds an option to getting back on stage. In smaller quarters on places like Bf or Sv, it's very easy for me to catch :sonic: and abuse him. I'd like to show you how the matchup plays out on Cp's and other stages if I ever see you again looooool.

:018:

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
just want to say I kinda agree with Espy on Wolf V sonic being even.

Seagull you are on one major johning rampage right now. On smaller stages you can abuse Sonic eh? kinky ;)

Top Bottom