• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Only if you buy and wear Dedede's outfit, Darkz.

And Yes, Chibo. I'm pumped for that.
Speaking of DS, when does Sonics Collection for the DS come out?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
march 2 = sonic collection ds release date.
to be honest, i'm not going to get it outright. I'm gonna get someone to get it for my birthday, which is 6 days later. and then even still, i probably won't play it immediately. I did a runthrough of S3&K like a week or so ago, and Sonic 2... well, I can beat that less than 50 minutes. lol

Also, I don't think there will be any debug mode code.... I mean, I can't quite tell yet... but that's just what it's looking like: http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2010/02/17/sonic-classic-collection-seemingly-lacks-multiplayer/

lol @ no multiplayer.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
with or without emeralds?

console or pc only tho...
then again... only reliable way to do it would be with the Ds, wouldn't it....

fine, but gimme till the summer if it's on DS. I can go on a console or a PC anytime.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
sounds like a plan.
in the event of a tie: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle foot races, First to 10.

wait, Sonic & Tails, Sonic only, or Tails only?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I need to find my two Sonic armbands, I think I lost them >.<

Found my Chaos Emerald though :D

CeroPhantom

Smash Cadet
I popped Sonic Mega Collection into my Wii earlier, and something was really, really off.

I played Sonic 3 (not &K), and tried playing as Tails only. I got to Marble Garden Zone, and when I got to Act 2, I noticed something.

Tails was playing like Knuckles. Like, only the "lookit me i can brak walz" part though. Like, I could fly into a thick wall and it would break. And when I fought Robotnik in that zone, I was stuck at the bottom, when Robotnik flew upwards. I was alive, but I couldn't move.

And a few months back, I got stuck in Hydrocity. After clearing the stage, I did what I always do (position myself so that when I hit the capsule switch, I slide off and Sonic can move during the points part), and ended up being stuck there for eternity.

Methinks my game is purty bleeped up.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
you would use Original the Character's line.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I think hypnosmashing has a use now. Just let them wonder why you charge an Fsmash at the other side of the stage, the BDACUS in their face. Sonics seems actually useful.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's...so...

...useless.

BDACUS goes just as far as regular DACUS for Sonic. It's just a buffered DACUS, really.
No distance changes, no unique characteristics; I don't see why people think it's so special.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
It's...so...

...useless.

BDACUS goes just as far as regular DACUS for Sonic. It's just a buffered DACUS, really.
No distance changes, no unique characteristics; I don't see why people think it's so special.
because diddy can now dacus and falcos goes further

idk

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
as with most canceling momentum crap, DDD dont get squat out of it so im full of not caring

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
well, to know that you can buffer a DACUS might be good to know. There might be some combos or semi combos from it... maybe ftilt > BDACUS?

lol @ me trying to justify it. if only the **** usmash actually killed..... or was infact actually useful....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont know why you guys are hating so hard, up smash is madd useful for hitting people on platforms and punishing airdodges.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because it's a long way around.

You can buffer a DACUS through the SAME input that's been known for the past YEAR, and get the same effect as this nonsense.

It's like using L+A on an ASC's landing to grab when you can just use Z.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I knew you could do that, but can you hold Z and do that?

I thought you had to time it, so I just hold R til i hit the ground and decide what to do from there.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
KID. Upsmash is the garbs mayne. I'm sorry but its the truth. Nothin will make that move good. I remember a time in the past when I thought it was like a spike because it sent people down sometimes. Then my dream was crushed by facts. The only thing I can honestly use it for is hitting a recovering falco.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I dont know why you guys are hating so hard, up smash is madd useful for hitting people on platforms and punishing airdodges.
There is a difference between being completely useless, and when it does an alright job at what it does; but other things do it better.

USmash is the latter.

I really don't know why I do use USmash, I guess I just can't find a reason to disprove it's use like Homing Attack for anything but recovery (and even then, I still use Homing Attack when I shouldn't. I'm so bad; but the people who get hit by HA like that are even worse lolwut?). For almost any given situation; platform pressure for example, I'd rather use an aerial.

Oh how nice would it be if USmash just had a bit less ending lag (and preferably start-up too, but that may be asking for too much...), and had just a bit more "umph!" to it.

Because it's a long way around.

You can buffer a DACUS through the SAME input that's been known for the past YEAR, and get the same effect as this nonsense.

It's like using L+A on an ASC's landing to grab when you can just use Z.
I actually like the way Y+A to grab feels. Granted, my Y button is set to shield but I can just slide my thumb and it flows so nicely.

Plus my Z button does not agree with me. :(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i concur sonics usmash is bad, just as bad as DDDs is..and while i think about it so is sonics nair and DDDs nair lol
KID. Upsmash is the garbs mayne. I'm sorry but its the truth. Nothin will make that move good. I remember a time in the past when I thought it was like a spike because it sent people down sometimes. Then my dream was crushed by facts. The only thing I can honestly use it for is hitting a recovering falco.
even then your better off using dsmash/fsmash against phantasm. Why send falco back into the air when you can send him back out off the platform?

Top Bottom