• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

Metà

Smash Master
Does anyone want Melee crew battles instead low tier? Am I the only one? I need to know if anyone still really wants to do crew battles, at the expense of low tier. Crews were so much fun at SFU6 (TS1), and I'd love to do it again, since it only occupies like, 2 TV's. Maybe crew battles at the smashfest?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Does anyone want Melee crew battles instead low tier? Am I the only one? I need to know if anyone still really wants to do crew battles, at the expense of low tier. Crews were so much fun at SFU6 (TS1), and I'd love to do it again, since it only occupies like, 2 TV's. Maybe crew battles at the smashfest?
YES crews would be tight

Manuel I will take you up on that doubles offer and this time I won't suck as bad as at AME

Metà

Smash Master
Well, so far I think there have actually been more people wanting low tier than crew battles, but I've done low tier at my last two tournaments, and only had crew battles at SFU6.

I think I'm just gonna say for now that crew battles are on saturday, and low tier will be a smashfest thing, but I think the two can be interchangeable if I leave enough time at the end (which I'm planning on).

Also, does anyone know if Tim is coming to this? I forgot to ask him last time I talked to him.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
maybe. Jerry wanted to be my partner too.
Sure, your choice. Is Jerry good? I'll MM to be your teamziez like I MM'd Adam to be Booms teamziez last time XD

You know you wanna teams with me James, we nearly beat Jack :o
hahahahah maybe if the other 3 peeps ditch, but you need to stock tank better. :p

lets do it :chuckle:
yo roby teams?
Yo, ****ing dreams come true *****
That's ****, Extreem(Boom)Machine(One)

Well, so far I think there have actually been more people wanting low tier than crew battles, but I've done low tier at my last two tournaments, and only had crew battles at SFU6.

I think I'm just gonna say for now that crew battles are on saturday, and low tier will be a smashfest thing, but I think the two can be interchangeable if I leave enough time at the end (which I'm planning on).

Also, does anyone know if Tim is coming to this? I forgot to ask him last time I talked to him.
Yeah, Tim is coming to team with me in doubles and join melee singles and crews.

Crew battles low tier
B.C vs all OOS :p
yes, low tier crews BC vs all
<3

Do brawl low tier. Free money 4 me. :D
pfffft you don't even play Brawl!
wtf is the low tier anyway?
Everyone but MK?
jkz
I know Pika is top tier in every tier, even low tier. <333333

My ness and I should come down on whoop on you ganon son!!!!
HAHAHAHALMAO

Metà

Smash Master
You know, I'll probably have time to do Brawl low tier on the second day, since we're only really doing two events. I did plan on finishing early though, so we'll see...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Sweet, thanks Bwmatziez :D

Can I team with you instead of Tim, Evan? He has a couple people that he might team with instead because he could win it all with them. I'll be practicing up so I'll try not to let you down and do my best to win it all too. <3

Brawl teaming with Koskinator is still on. Clouderz+Superboom vs Dynamism+Koskinator Grand Final in Brawl? Yeah, I think so.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Last time I remember Crews happening, people were so busy with Singles (or was it Doubles) that it kept getting held up. If you do Crews, try and do it at a time where you won't get screwed because of that. After all, there are very few Crews usually and the players who make it far in the other events are always in them.

ZZZZ

Smash Rookie
Count me in!

Smash name: ZZZZ
Contact information: game_master93@hotmail.com
Need a place to stay?: nope
Events you are planning on entering: Melee singles, doubles
Which days you will be attending: probably Saturday only.
Bringing equipment?: can't

Metà

Smash Master
@ Rushan: Yes, I've thought about that. The way I'm planning on doing it right now is Melee first, then 64, then Melee crews. There will be some overlap with all events, but not until at least finals.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I mean... is the ssb64 ffa really that necessary? I read some pages back that there was some serious want for it but melee low tiers just sounds so much better :\.

Metà

Smash Master
SSB FFA will take all of half an hour probably, and takes up like, one or two TV's. It really takes no time at all, considering it's single rounds, small stages, items on high, 4 players per match..... Yeah, it's pretty much just a joke, and Jack requires that I do it. >_>

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
The only way me and james aren't making it to grand finals of brawl doubles is if francis finds someone to go double GAW with. *******.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Bowser ***** MK's face.

Melee Crews > Melee low tier. having both is a top tier decision.

Uh, if someone needs a 64 doubles, I may be open if you know what you're doing. If not, I don't plan on entering.

wuuuut team undamafeated might not happen?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Just ask me at the day for MM's, since hardly any ever get carried out if they are planned.

I'll bring a bunch of 5's and accept any with anyone... I'll keep going till I run out, or earn enough for a GeForce GTX 295 LOL.

Top Bottom