• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU - Rotunda V1.0

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Gotta be honest
I'm not a big fan of the idea of us doing this Swiss style

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
We're just trying it out. I've been meaning to try it for some time now. Violence will help me run it so everything goes smoothly. If it doesn't work out or most people don't like it, we will refrain from using it at future tournaments hosted by myself anyways =)

EDIT: Yakal, name change denied. It's bad for publicity. =P

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Edgeluca is the biggest hater I've ever met. Shame on you Brennan.

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL will
i'll team with you if you have no one to team with but i suck so yea : c

like srsly tho im bad at teams LOL

and singles
this game is hard

and boo swiss!!!
boooo!
: (

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Nothing you can do about it at this point so I say just smile and start talking **** about people.

Adam, prepare to get four stocked. One stock for each TV.

booshk

Smash Lord
Nothing you can do about it at this point so I say just smile and start talking **** about people.

Adam, prepare to get four stocked. One stock for each TV.
daze'll brg the ****

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I think I'll bring my own computer for recording anyways since my YouTube account has the "longer videos" unlocked. Thus, I can upload full sets in one video instead of having to split the thing. I think the limit per video is 1hr 30mins or something XD

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Actually, I think I'll bring my own computer for recording anyways since my YouTube account has the "longer videos" unlocked. Thus, I can upload full sets in one video instead of having to split the thing. I think the limit per video is 1hr 30mins or something XD
Awesome! =D

I'm not gay, I just want to boogie to some marvin.
u in town? what's up?

AIDS

Smash Lord
Thast's insane! Now we can upload full Samus matches!

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Great, thanks karma.

Right after I say that, I randomly lose the privilege. And yes, I mean randomly; tons of other guys on YouTube are losing it randomly as well, and interestingly it only seems to have happened since Valentines Day. I hope this gets fixed before the tourney, but oh well...

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Looks like we'll have to upload it like this:
AIDS (Black Samus) VS Geist (Samus) Match 1 (1/13)

booshk

Smash Lord
damnn now we can only fit 1.5 matches of me in keith in, LOL

and what happened with eric going instead of adam? y u trixing us adam huh u big trickster

Top Bottom