• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Burnaby Tournament featuring KirbyKaze! August 21st!

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
Michael - Time through the rain has set me free.. says (5:59 PM):
YO
U RDY FOR TOMORROW?
what time u goin?
Roby says (5:59 PM):
im not lol
i will if jack goes

wtf is wrong with roby looks like he doesnt care anymore

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i didnt know there was a bc tourney this weekend, i probably wouldve went
eric planned it really last minute. Pretty much because KK's in town.
poo

Also mike don't need to put me in the spotlight like that, I don't think it's worth the trip to sfu burnaby for a couple friendlies.. and I always have people at my place to smash.. so yes I do care =)

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Me and Nathan are waiting in the Rotunda

hopefully more people come soon...

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
i definitely gotten better from this tournament playing yakal, tim, adam, eric, sion, tiep, kirby, gutz, mckellarteam (shout outs to those guys) and sion vs kirbykaze was ***** intense YO also sions hacked wii is funny and pretty gay lol...

hmm basically my results were 1st round lose to adam 2 matches and both close down to last stock.., 2nd play random named alex 4 stocked him EZ gg no re, 3rd round lose to yakal =)

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
Major shout out to yakal, made me play harder than I ever have to beat mike and gutz in doubles(shout outs to you guys too).

Also, noobking I knew I shouldnt have money matched you. I was short ONE DOLLAR for parking. I had to give the guy pennys and search on the floor of my car for money... Needless to say the guy i was paying was not impressed.
And KK is awesome, gave me tons of tips on how to improve. Thanks kk.

Also matt and rusty, you guys are fun to play.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
W. Lam says:
k
Im gonna live with u and sion
Yakal - says:
as if
sion is too stacheless
W. Lam says:
mustve been cold
Thats why he lost
To kk