• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I Just found out that gamebattles is going to have Smash Ladders and tournaments for brawl when it comes out. The channel just launched so no one is there but Im totally making a crew there now for the future. =)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Starting Friday the 25th we got friday meetings. As for Saturday smash fests, we got to wait until Feb 16th. This is due to a miscommunication when school started. XD sorry. After that we got one every 2 weeks for the semester.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
You know, for some new smashers..if they came to this tournament..reading the first page of this thread..they would've actually came to the: "Jan 19 2008" day..because it's "CONFIRMED"..

I think you should edit that or else you'll start getting complaints.

Btw, this thread isn't as good as the NCB thread.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
You know, for some new smashers..if they came to this tournament..reading the first page of this thread..they would've actually came to the: "Jan 19 2008" day..because it's "CONFIRMED"..

I think you should edit that or else you'll start getting complaints.

Btw, this thread isn't as good as the NCB thread.
Was no one there at the 19th tourney? O.o Probably because state was out I think during that time. Reasonable why someone would be mad if they went and no one was there though.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. We had a miss communication when school started. Can you fix that for me $snuggles? Thanks.
Feb 16th is going going to happen of course. I'm in Davis right now. Ran into VANS and played some smash. Anyone know any other smashers who go to Davis?

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey People. The club is considering Importing Brawl within the next 10 days. This will be the clubs copy of the game IF we do this. In order to make this happen I need to ask if you smashers will be willing to donate or pay to play for the 1st month in order to pay for the copy of the game and the wii. Is this something you players would be interested in supporting?

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry about that guys. Cris told me to change it back to the 16th, but my smashboards is being a bi***. Whenever I go to edit any of my posts the page isn't loading or I'm getting 'cannot find server'. Is the same for everyone?

...and, 16th is for sure. I should be there from 9-11AM to set up.

*goes back to try editing board title* :(

EDIT: (so, editing my normal posts is working now)

Cris, it says the 9th is the next one the front page. You had to have put that up during Winter Break, because I did not.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
I hope we continue to have these events after brawl comes out
Its good to speak with people in real life then over wifi
btw NoR4U will get on power rankings one day

Jem.

Smash Master
Dumb name. Pretty sure 2 Smashers, 1 gamecube would be better. But even then it'd still be dumb for its dumb reference which is dumb. Did I mention it's dumb?

Top Bottom