• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
woo man, ppl are getting restless... XD

yah im dying to play... ive improved oober much XD lol
im starting to main fox now whoo

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
syra still aint postin any information. so IS THERE !??? >8( AND IT SAYS ITS GONAN BE ON THE 24TH D=<

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
:ohwell: I'd be the new face showing up... by the way i was wondering how old are you guys that go?
im 15 and ive been to the last sf bi weekly and i really wanna show how beter ive gotten thats no joke. i wanna fighT all you guys with my falco AND NESS. so watch guys the KATO"S ON THE RISE

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
im 14, 15 on 3-3
u can say im 2nd youngest smasher in sfsu biweekly lsat time o_O

samusu89

Smash Cadet
haha ok then, im 16 as well and i've been waiting for a loooong time to go to one of these. I have 1 friend thats 16 as well, and one thats 15 that will go with me when we can actually go.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
were pretty young but hey i think we all know that age donsent matter if your good your good if your bad then theres always time to practice. THats how i see it.

secypotato

Smash Cadet
Snuggs is trying to set up some new bi-weeklies at our school if anyone is willing to get to upper market in SF. Nothing confirmed though.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
is the sfsu biweekly dead? and wheres upper market in sf o_O downtown or somethin? that seems far from my place x_x

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
So what's the word? I really hope this all works out, but I'm guessing Syra is busy from school and such so we'll have to be patient. If somehow this ends up taking a long time and everyone is getting impatient, maybe we can set something up in the meantime. I'm going to ask if I would be able to use a room at my school so we can all smash. Nothing official or anything, but enough to keep us patient. If so it'll probably be at School of the Arts high school.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Yah, I'm a senior at SOTA. Where do you live at? It's not too far from SF State if you just go down portola(If you know where that is) from there then its about a 5-10 minute drive there depending on traffic and stoplights.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
so im guessing that this thread is pretty much dead? and im also guessing there arent gonna be biweeklies? don't mean to double post but ya its been 3 days.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
is this place dead, cause syra havnt sign on smashboard since feb 17 and i wanan play ppl badly

samusu89

Smash Cadet
Yep.. I'm pretty much waiting with the rest of ya. Is there anywhere else that this can be held at besides SFSU?

Top Bottom