• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
IM gonna show up and own. hey $nug$ NR4U wants to money match your young link and i owe you some pain from Wensday.:laugh:

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about parking since I use the BART :/

Ok $nug, I'm stilling waiting for Eric to e-mail me back to see if we can get the room extended. So far, he said we can stay until about 2:30 x_x;

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Just get on the San Francisco/Daly City BART to Daly City. Once you get off, get the free BART to bus transfer and use the 28 to SFSU.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Until I get an e-mail back, yes :(

Edit: I'd just like to note to those who are still deciding whether or not to go due to the whole WE R GONA SKREW U NOOBS B/C WE WAN THE ROOM AFTR 2:30 thing. Last time I was told to leave at about 5, but all of us were there until 6ish and some people stayed as long as they pleased...I doubt anyone was even going to come by and tell us to leave o_o;

K THNX SORY 4 THE UNORGANIZED SFSU PPL...C U THER!

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
well im not really worried i'll be happy to fight real smashes instead of 3 lv9 or allstar mode coms

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
About parking... being a resident of SF State I can tell you, the parking is not an issue if you park in the garage on state Drive between the hours of 9 pm on Friday night and 6 am Monday morning.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Cheese: The 28 is like right at the edge of the station toward the front exit. If you don't see it, just ask the BART ppl.

Azn: I'm already here: Top floor of Cesar Chavez Building (arcade place) - Jack Adam Hall.

We have the room starting 8:00 AM.

Call me at (925) 207-8764 for any questions...I'm at state already waiting for ppl. Peace.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Room Change

Yep.

NOTE TO ALL: Our room got changed but it's still in the arcade area. When you get to the Cesar Chavez Center, go to the front door and follow the pink papers.

Also, I have no cell phone reception done here :/

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Me and SFAT will be there at around 9:50...wait for us :O

Edit: actually we might be a bit late...can you sign me and SFAT up if it's about to start and we can pay when we get there?

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
Good Game Too All Who I Played And Hope To See All Of You At The Next Bi - Kato

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
GOOD GAME TOO ALL WHO I PLAYED AND HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE NEXT BI
o yeah figgs i what a remacth with you falco vs my peach - KATO

syra76

Smash Journeyman
WTF Pikachu and Pokemon music? April Fools or an advertisement...?

Anyways, nice matches all. Special thanks to those who brought TVs/cubes, nealdt for his sexy program - tio, and Lucien for helping me set up everything. Maybe Bootle's dumb*** will come next time so we can play :)

Singles Results

1st - $60, 2nd -$30, and 3rd - $10

1. ZodiakLucien
2. Syra
3. No r4U
4. Figs
5. X Master Prime
5. $nuggles
7. Kato
7. Sexy Potatoe
9. Cyfi
9. Aznshadow
9. AP
9. Burr
13. Mimic
13. The Cheese
13. SFAT
13. Revalation Orange
17. Jammin
17. Blakmage
17. JMIC
17. Dunkin Donuts
17. Anda

Doubles Results*

1st - $40/team, 2nd -$20/team

1. Team (Syra & Lucien)
2. Rush Hour (X Master Prime & No r4U)
3. Name (Figs & AP)
4. I Don't Know (Blakmage, SFAT)
5. Tier 2 (Cmbo, Cris)
5. The Breakfast Club (Sexo, Beef)​

*I realize that there may be an error since one team accidently played the wrong team...

One last side note: We ended up staying until almost 5:00 so yeah...not 2:00 and enjoy your GIFTCARDS ;)

It took me a while to write this up and my head almost exploded b/c of this pokemon music :(

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Well my bart ticket still has eight dollars on it, so I should be able to come to one more of these before I have to somehow get more money.

BTW where did Revalation Orange keep getting so much food?

Dunkin' Donuts

Smash Rookie
God d*mn, I got my *@$ whooped yesterday. Good fun though. Hope to see you guys next time.

@Cheese, RO and I were getting food down in the Dining/Rec area. You didnt go to the Vending Machines?

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
dam i know why i was so weak on that biweekly and did worst than last time, i was tired and dizzy and i found out i had a fever that day no wonder -_- hope i didnt spread it to any of u, ill do better next one and hope i wont be sick or anythin

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
well im still sick, and durin yesterday im surprise how i manage to survive through the biweekly, as after i went home i fainted on my stairs. and the cheese nice match, u get to see my sexy falcon as syra said. im hoping to get another falcon ditto with x master prime on next one , ill be better cause i wont be sick )8<

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Lucien: Aznshadow's Roy << C. Falcon

I could tell you were sick b/c you were sweating A LOT and your falcon was okay vs awesome (like last time). Next time just bring a one or two tylenols and take them at the tournament if you feel worse (provided you eat before you take the pills).

No, I didn't eat anything until I got home around six, and I hadn't eaten any breakfast either rofl.
I was in the same boat as you. I did get two sodas since I had to break two twenties though (the ppl at the Chinese food place were getting pissed :p)

For those that wanted food: I did announce around 10:30 that the whole arcade, pool area, and Chinese food place opened up at 11:00. The vending machines were open all day though ;)

Figs

Smash Apprentice
Well, I just woke up from =D 20 hours of sleep ftw! Anyways, good fun =D. So many Falco dittos o.O; I also got sick too, but it wasn't from you AznShadow, I felt it coming this entire week.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
hey guys, apparently this weekend they decided to start patrolling the parking garage again. So I take back what I said before.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
4/18 8:30-2, Rosa Parks A
5/12 8:30-2, Rosa Parks E

I have these rooms. Since 4/18 is a Wednesday and I have school during these hours (unless ppl want to randomly show up and play smash without me there :p), 5/12 will be the next one...LONG time from now xD

EDIT: If there are any mistakes on the doubles list please make sure to tell me :)

Lucien: You said something about mailing the tio program to Delphiki...?

Yeah, thanks choknater - total of $70 for the club! :cool:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
O_o congrats to lucien and syra for placing in both events. and nor4u.

lots of new names in the results. that's good to see ^_^

Top Bottom