• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Got to wait a long time, lol. I have the room on the 18th also...if ppl want to randomly show up and play during school hours ;)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I have the room from 8-2 on the 18th $nugs

All right Lucien, finally play bootle :)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Updated first post, Rosa Parks E - same area but I believe the last one was room D

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
So how sure is this tournament? I want to go and need to put in to get off work that day, but I dont want to if theres a chance of cancellation. Not that I don't trust you, that's just a long way away with plenty of time for something to go wrong. If I go, I can bring a whole carful of Sacramentans with me. So should I do it?

MM Lucien? Whaddya say?

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Neat. 5 bucks, out of 3. So guess I'm coming, and if the tourney doesn't hold up for some reason or another, we'll smash anyway. I'll see how many people I can bring.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Jammin: 4/18 8:30-2, Rosa Parks A

When I was getting the room for May 12th they gave me the room tomorrow by accident as well (who cares we can still use it if someone wants to show up :p)

Tyderium: The tournament for May 12th is fully confirmed. I already went to the Cesar Chavez Center to see if the room had the Gamer Conclave's name set for the date...it is. The room number is posted on the first page. The only downfall is that we have the room until 2 PM w/o any trouble, but just like the last two times...we can stay until they say we have to leave (1st time ppl stayed until 10 PM, 2nd time we stayed until 4 PM). With more ppl coming it'll be more fun but most likely only friendlies + singles. If your crew can, plz bring TVs/cubes :)

If anyone has any questions or wants to show up tomorrow (I can smash on campus between 10-11AM and 1PM+: just tell me beforehand or else I'll be leaving campus) call me at (925) 207-8764.

Edit: Lucien...is all of TLA coming this time?

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I cant say ALL of them will be going. But I will try and get a good amount over. It all depends on Bootles work schedule as he is the main transportation for the majority of the crew (I am coming regardless).

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Ok, cool...I'm gonna try to get my brother to come...hour BART rides suck though >_<

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Syra, I think I can get there around 1 pm for some friendlies. So far, myself and DRGN are coming. I imagine I should be able to get Nintendoking, delphiki, and tomi-x also. Not making promises, though. They can be unreliable.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
:( Nope, sorry. Perfect, see ya there at 9 then! Friendlies will begin at 8...

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Syra: Can you let us know if the room gets switched. Last time people were searching for a while (including myself) and it was a bit annoying. Another thing is to tell your brother I need a rematch. Peach vs Peach. His was a totally different from mine or anyone's I've faced. This time I think I'm prepared.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Nor4U: Sure, I did put posters last times but I guess bright pink paper wasn't visible at the entrance :p

If my parents let him come that is...>_<

NiGHTS7041

Smash Rookie
I would love to go to the next event. I would need someone to pick me up though. I live near Union Square. I don't exactly know where it is either. Message me on AIM if anyone can help me out. I am a very good smasher.

AIM: NiGHTS7041

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Ummm...is that anywhere near the Daly City Bart? If so, you can use the 28 from the BART to SFSU - it's like a 3 min ride. :/

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Cheese: We should get some sheik vs marth matches in during friendlies...is marth still you're main?

Nor4U: Dunno :/

Simna: Are you gonna come with the other sac ppl? BTW, when did you become mod (or were it before and I never noticed it)?

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
by the way delphiki, if we are going to do a TLA vs Nova crew battle we should do it before doubles, which means you guys are going to have to get there early, as I am sure we will be too.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Yeah it is still pretty much Marth for main, and Sheik for alt in tournaments, then Ness as one of my alts in non tourney.

I kind of want to use Ness in tourney, but i'm just not confident enough with him yet.(Or good probably)

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Lucien:That'll be great to watch. TLA vs Nova.

Syra:Btw, we should make time to do drafted crew battles at the next tourney. Last time we ran out of time but it would have been good. I could tell.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
NoR4U: fasho thats gonna be good but me and you know that are crew will have to enter an crew battle u dig.

Cheese: i want a rematch between falco and sheik.

Top Bottom